Isekai Shokudou bread

Do you have your bread ready for today's episode anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

danielfooddiary.com/2017/04/26/taimeiken/
youtube.com/watch?v=wvsGu8kYPNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully no delay again.

>Kuro episode

It's already 10/10.

I love to eat bread with vodka.

>eat bread with vodka.
Rye bread?

I bought curry bread and some other bread after work so watching them eat food this episode won't be as torturous

5 mins

get in here niggas

Who is the guy next to Kuro?

Do you have a link to the live stream user?

It's been a while since I live streamed anything because of work.

Why doesn't a chef from the other world show up and asks to be an apprentice?

Why don't the rich people who own a kingdom and visit the restaurant don't bring their best chef to sample and try to replicate the food?

They need to know the existence of the door first, and most of those who do know of the existence of the restaurant are keeping it a secret.

refer to my second question. I added in there in case someone gives me your answer.

neet

fat dragon butt

No one wants to watch a show about sweaty old men.

Also writers aren't chefs. Why would they focus a story on cooking when high class writer food is instant noodle cup?

Quality Kuro.

harpies

>Who is the guy next to Kuro?
The head chef and owner of the real life restaurant, but I think they got his skin too dark.
danielfooddiary.com/2017/04/26/taimeiken/

youtube.com/watch?v=wvsGu8kYPNw

gold coin from spoon man's island

>Why don't the rich people who own a kingdom and visit the restaurant don't bring their best chef to sample and try to replicate the food?
Because it isn't about the recipes. It is about how the Isekai world struggles to get good ingredients. We have entire areas that could only eat salted fish for seafood. And beef-only cattle doesn't exist there except for one wealthy Noble's farm. Without refrigeration and mass transit, Isekai struggles to make a decent sandwich.

Thanks user I found the stream, but I can't get the player working, says there's no playable source.

Guess I'll just wait for the subs

How about getting scientists then to figure out the secret of electricity and refrigeration.

I'm not asking the lizard people to do that.
But the desert prince could have tried to come up with something. I mean they have plenty of wizards, I'm sure some of them do research.

weed lmao

Pssshhh... Nothing personnel... sweetheart...
t. Black dragon king(female)

Rub a dub dub thanks for the grub

>How about getting scientists then to figure out the secret of electricity and refrigeration.
It is physically impossible for Isekai to replicate mechanical refrigeration at their current tech level.

You are completely missing the point that most Isekai customers assume the owner is a wizard. After all, he wears a tall hat. So customers wouldn't even consider anything there to be mechanical.

Regardless, the Archmage is working on her mini-fridge. It clearly works but she couldn't keep the production costs down yet.

masta's semen

Is that just mayo and tomato sauce?

>Rub a dub dub thanks for the grub
The novel deliberately have her say a different prayer EVERY time. All pray to the same Azathoth at the end though.

Because most of the ingrediants are completely alien to their world. Pasta jew had to mount a big expedition and search far and wide just to find a similar plant to tomatoes.

more elves

Isnt that the gay rapist hero?

Yes, that guy is back!

It's sure going to be awkward when Lionman walks in

>It's sure going to be awkward when Lionman walks in
And that's when the rules are tested. Remember that if he makes a fuss, he can be locked out of the restaurant forever. He is forced to share the same restaurant as the guy who raped him and sold him into slavery. All because he needed his katsudon.

>Freshly baked curry pan
Oh god, I'm so hungry.
>Pork Soup
Huh, is there only one meal for the last episode?

>Huh, is there only one meal for the last episode?
I remember that there was a lot of returning characters in the novel. Basically the pork soup is a special event.
I think it is at the end of every month that the restaurant serve pork soup instead of the vegetarian option. And just like regular soup it is free refills. But Isekai have trouble ever getting that bonus because that day is a Saturday only about twice a year, at random days from Isekai visitors's POV due to difference in calendar.

Fuck. thank the gods i wait and eat my food at the same time i see the episode, cuz fuck that looks damn good and if i dont have real food to watch this i go crazy.

Is HS late or did I miss something?

What is she doing here?

>[Erai-raws] Isekai Shokudou - 11 [720p][Multiple Subtitle][3263B455]

Holy shit her theme that plays during her transformation is amazing

She spoke using her GOD DAMN MOUTH! I didn't even know she was ABLE to do that.

oho someone's having a nice dream

Cutest space dragon

thicc dragon butt

>You will never protect that smile with your buns of curry

Oh.. is it out yet?

Wanna see something spooky?

I want to fuck her in the butt

>last episode
Oh jesus I didn't realize it was time for that yet.

That's the effect of bright lighting
He is that dark

Is it just me or did this episode had some music we haven't heard before?

I don't want this anime to end.

>[stares in dragon]

This guy walks into your Isekai restaurant and starts talking shit of the food. What do you do?

I need Kuro in my life.

have Spoonman spoon him

Sic my dragon elf on him.

Why does food taste so much better when you're not the one making it?

Because you know the cook is pouring their love and energy to make something specifically for you. It shows you that others care about you.

I could watch an entire series with only her. They don't even need to animate the lips.

I want to protect this smile.

who?

What did she mean by this?

She'll finally get fired next episode?

He makes her death dragon pussy wet, but she's too spaced out to realize it.

Shit writing.

Rape Elf is in the restaurant, he probably told her a sword joke

You call that Curry? It's disgusting. If i was alone in a deserted island and had to chose eating sand and this abomination, i would go with sand.

Exactly what I also do, can't watch this shit with an empty stomach as I see it as torture.

That's almost 0.5 Marcilles of ear fatness.

What would happen if next episode rapist elf enter the restaurant while the warrior he defeated, raped and sold to slavery in an gladiator arena is enjoying his food?

Beef Carpaccio best Carpaccio
Tuna or any other kind of fish Carpaccio are fake and just imitations of the original

If Gandalf could sense what Kuro really was, could half-elf rapist know as well? Would he hit on her?

Move your lips while talking god damn it,

Look at all that best in this image.

Half-elf rapist does not fear any target.