Politics of love

Politics of love

Are you meeting the ideal?

Nobody?

>6 feet tall

TT

I have blue-green eyes and haven't wasted my money on an expensive car, but I've got everything else.

Also, fuck TV.

>brown eyes
I'm calling BS on that one. Also no mention of dick size.

> He must love me for who I am

"gorges on meat"
why would that be attractive.

Maybe they mean another type of "meat," if you can catch my drift.

Women like guys who gargle balls?

this is actually real. men tend to eat more on dates with women. it's a basic evolutionary urge to show a voracious appetite, a sign of a healthy high metabolism.

don't believe me? go on a date and order a small salad and a glass of water. you'll never see her again. a small appetite is a sign of sickliness and poor genetics, or at least being a soyboy.

it's okay if you say nohmo believe me I'm from /fit/

>the ideal
>a statistical average / the lowest-common denominator

Aim higher, dumbasses

Now lets have one for women, oh wait that would be sexist

>enjoys shopping
>watches soaps

No man has either of those traits

Yep that's me I'm pretty sexxxxxy

Now where's that fukking Hogg

>the shorty on the left

oh, the filthy things we'd get up to

sickening

Holy fuck that might just explain this one date that seemed to go well but I wasn't hungry and she got food, never saw her again lol

Damn that may be real

Gay men do.

Women really wish they could date gay men. That's why they shit up our safe spaces and demand to be doted on. We're trying to AVOID you fucks!

there's a seinfeld episode where jerry orders a salad and the woman loses all attraction to him. it''s a stone cold truth.

I don't think women were ever attracted to straight masculine men. They love men that they can see feminine qualities in.

depends on what you mean by "shopping." i don't like spending all day at the mall, but i do love going to LL Bean or Johnston & Murphy when the seasons change to pick up something nice for myself. Like a two shirts or a pair of pants, or some new shoes if my old ones are wearing down.

>Smooth chest
>Watches soaps
>Clean shaven
>Enjoys shopping
Soo they want a fagg?

Trick question: Women don't know what they want and even if they did rape exists.

Modern Western women feel entitled. If it takes weak pushover husks of men to dote on them, that's whom they'll go for.

>clean shaven
Maybe if you're a fucking soyboy you should shave until you grow a pair. But if you're a proper man wear your face like one.

Smooth chest? No man has a smooth chest naturally but FAGGOT LOW TESTOSTERONE ASIANS.

Even black men have curly hair on their chests.

They want men to shave their chests? Bull fuckin' shit I'm shaving my chest. I'm wayyy too lazy to do that.

>the shorty on the left
Literally Stay Puft from Ghostbusters

news flash, friendo: beards are soy now

How very unfortunately virgin of you. Some of this shit on pol now. God damn.

I am awesome on a bike, a good swimmer, and can easily change a tire. So, all set to slay right?

Pic related should be the baseline for acceptability in women that desire our money and seed. She should cook, clean, no when to shut her mouth, enjoy providing oral, and have a pussy that tastes like cherry vanilla ice cream. Remember, this is just a baseline! A woman you choose should strive to eclipse all of the above criteria.