White “Supreme”

Op here from original thread..

Reminder: at my son’s school a kid decided to put up a bunch of “Supreme” stickers as a joke as the brand had become popular wih the rich kids at the school.

The libshit vice principal suspended this kid accusing him of promoting white supremacy.

So with that I got the idea to link the label to white supremacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cb/German-occupied_Europe.svg/1200px-German-occupied_Europe.svg.png
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=SaX_PwxSh5M
hypebeast.com/2017/3/futura-font-nazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>spencer
>the jewish psyop

nice

Bump.
Gotta get a supreme hoodie now. Or a knockoff. This is hilarious.

Check this out Morrisey is already an immigrant hating Nazi right?

Fug wrong one

Reminder you can buy 100 stickers on amazon for $8

Hahahahahah why is this so fucking funny to me...awsome

This made me laugh. thanks OP

moar pls

i love this. post moar

"Superme"

someone should print these out and post them around kek

11/10 meme right here

Please reveal your face OP. We would love to give you a face to face round of applause for such an incomprehensible, but bastardly idea

roll

suprmeme

Kek.. yeah not doing that.. if it really catches on I’ll give the school the credit.. honestly the kid that put the stickers all over the school is the real hero even though he wasn’t doing it for our purposes but it did give me the idea

Bump

Post the school or you're lying, friend

Kikes, begone!

>oy vey they've called me out better throw a buzzword at them to throw them off my scent

Try again Goldstein it's not like giving the school name would affect you or your wife's son in any way

Not telling

okay well then your story has no credibility and you can fuck off with your shit meme

These threads are just a psyop so Supreme can have reasonable grounds to sue the website.

what the fuck is that original picture supposed to be?

Nazi-occupied Europe

It’s not a shit story and it doesn’t seem to be a shitty meme. What happened was merely the inspiration for me running with the meme.

I’ll say this.. this same school sang happy birthday to Hitler a few years back on 4/20 so there is a history of antisemetic stuff happening in this class of kids

As someone who has been here since new this kind of thing has been done a multitude of times.. why would it be different this time?

I keked.

Maybe should be a bigger map and just highlight Europe and Anglo counties as supreme perhaps

why is only part of bulgaria and part of romania shaded in even though they were axis? Also italy

>inb4 the ADL lists Supeme as a white supremacist term/brand
Put me in screen cap

>mfw all the rich kids with thousands of dollars of Supreme clothing and accessories can never wear or use them again after this goes mainstream

It would be a tiny map if I only highlighted anglo nations, user.

Yeah just mostly a euro map mostly

idk, ask wiki
>upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cb/German-occupied_Europe.svg/1200px-German-occupied_Europe.svg.png

>Putting angloshit in image
Brits are not white.

I really hope this takes off, I don't fuck with any of the twitter shit or social media in general, but I love seeing what Sup Forums gets going. Its really quite impressive how strong Sup Forums is psychically.

>physically

first Sup Forums introduces /sips/ when i already enjoy monster, then i get into supreme, own two camp caps, and now its a Sup Forums meme

god i love this place

I am still proud of making that. Let me make more dankness.

Best psyop we've had in a while

I had so many keks with that user.. well done

Let this be in the screen cap.

Saw a supreme sticker today at the courthouse in Mt Vernon Washington(was there to pay (((property taxes)))). Which on of you faggots did this?

Supreme doesn't own the name only the stylized logo I believe.

FYI the font they use is called Futura I believe

cheers

Romania is a full blown ally with administered occupation zones in 1/4th of Ukraine + Crimea and Basserabia. Bulgaria is also (barely) actively involved.

Why are these countries split ? Pretty sure no Germans would want Romania or Bg as part of the Reich properly, nor to invade them, nor for them to be neutral.

Kek speaks...Kermit Frog Supreme collaboration from a while back.

futura heavy oblique

Peterson posters are cancer

>The Font That Escaped the Nazis and Landed on the Moon
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=SaX_PwxSh5M

>How Futura Nearly Became the Nazi Font of Choice
hypebeast.com/2017/3/futura-font-nazi

Lmao

>tfw it's a brand worn mostly by rapper spics and niggers
godspeed OP, you beautiful bastard

Confirmed Republic of Florida member Nikolas Cruz liked to wear Supreme attire.

i actually like this

S U P R E M E
U
P
E
R M E M
M E M E
E M E M
M E M E
E

This was a legit Supreme photo shoot
Someone should replace Kermit's head with Pepe's

Here user, its exploitable

That was debunked the first day of his investigation, you fucking retard.