Being black is a curse

*pic related*, currently me inside mcdonalds just in fucking despair, . been on this site for a year now, lurking til now. the more I think about it The more I hate being black, we're the least liked or wanted race on earth. Barely any culture, we cause the most crime and failure within any country we inhabit.

You have any idea how horrible it feels knowing no matter how much you try to be sucessful it will never outdue the ignorance of everyone else in your race.

I despise rap music, i hate drama and ghetto blacks. I hate my skin and nappy hair. I envy every fucking white guy i see.

I HATE BEING BLACK SO DAMN MUCH IT ISNT FAIR. WHY WAS MY ONLY SHOT AT LIFE BEING A DAMN NIGGER

The big black cock crap ISNT EVEN real im 6.5 at best. Fuck my life im a black beta virgin.

ayo you was kangz n sheeet

then move your sorry ass to africa and try to create a civilization.

We'll see you in 40.000 years

you could always hang yourself. There's that.

You for real about this user?

I actually feel bad for you OP. It's gotta suck being one of the few good ones in a sea of niggers.

IF you decide to kill yourself..... (just sayin)..... Then make sure to take as many of the other nignogs and shines with you akata

We wuz quarter pounders and shieeet.

I don’t hate black people who act decently.

ahh gee now I feel bad for saying mean things on the internet

at least you arent Jewish.

In case this isn't a LARP,
Don't be depressed niganon.
Also cut out all that fast food from your diet.

shoe on head or fake

Dude, just find you a black waifu with good morals and act like a decent person. Raise some kids and teach them how to be civil. No need to beat yourself up.

your tears make them happy bro. they are sick, sad, virginal faggots. you can be better than them. you are an individual, remember that.

what does your shirt say

6.5 inches is short now? Its as big as mine and I've never heard a complaint. Cheer up my melanin enriched friend. Nothing wrong with being black, being black isn't the same as being a nigger.

breed with jews

For real doh... You should try and convert your fellow niggers to see things your way...

convince them to quit chimpin' out all the time.

BTW,.. if they try their white genocide Cooter and the boys will bring back lynching

>The big black cock crap ISNT EVEN real im 6.5 at best
Bigger than me Muhammed.

This. Especially in the city I live. Decent acting black folks are few and way too far between.

Buh-buh-buh-buh-bah I'm lovin' it.

*dies on the inside*

At least you weren't born a nigger in Africa, could be worse

God, I hope this is a larp. I couldn't imagine having let the tv and internet convince me to hate myself so much..

One post I.d don’t trust him.

Do some research 2 find out who is manipulating U to act up. They want U to get crazy and not realize that they were the ones behind slavery.

>responding to a slide thread.

Sage'd

Listen mate, being black is different from being a nigger.

Yes, the black race is pre-disposed to commit more crime and cause more trouble in society. But you're clearly an outlier. There are many whites who should be classed as niggers, but also many blacks that are upstanding members of society.

My advice to you: cut people who behave like niggers out of your life. Seek meaningful goals and work hard on them. Find people who have similar goals and ambitions. Lift weights. Fuck bitches and make money.

YOU CAN DO IT user

You can work your ass off and get a degree or at least do something to be successful. Get money, then power, then bitches. You can live the single life all you want if you have enough wealth and power. The only thing that can differentiate you from everyone else is wealth and power. That can be earned. That is your variable. If you aren't trying to change that you might as well be putting the noose on yourself right now.

this
but also this

Here's a little fact to make you feel better

Whites aren't much better. Where one of us succeed another thousand of us fail miserably

Im serious i never been ths sad. im not really a sad person usally. i even put myself on hietus from here, and i stop posting for a month. but once you get redpilled you cant take it back. everywhere i look i see this bullshit, i see niggers be like "dindu nuffin dindu nuffin about fuckin everything in life. even in my own family. suddenly its all i see, i just see black people being sht to black people and shit to themselves and then blaming everyone on everyone elese EVEN OTHER BLACK FOLK.

i dont know what the point is being here, maybe i will move to africa. maybe that will be my long term finanse plan for saivings. just to leave this place.

Kill yourself.

sorry man. your best option is to chad up and make white friends. despite what you see on pol, most white ppl would love to have a black friend. it makes them feel cooler. embrace honky society and good luck

this, being a nigger in the western world is like winning the lottery with all the propaganda in the media portraying them as being good people.

Its just from the people around you.

Get off this board man. No matter how much of what you say about a lot of black folks is true, decent human beings have enough integrity to give every man and woman a shot as an individual. This place is filled with retards and people more dead inside than you seem to be. Hold your head up, be a good man, find a pursuit that gives you motivation to keep pushing.

Also stop eating crapdonalds and other fast food often, a good diet does wonders for feeling good mentally and emotionally.

TL;DR
You're my brother until you give good reason not to be. Cowboy up friend.

fuck off back to africa

Be happy you have more self awareness than most. You've done a good job avoiding the bad parts of your culture, now you can focus on the things you enjoy.

Don't be weighed down so much by the thought of your race as a whole. Even if certain races are more intelligent (Asian > White > Black), individuals can still shine above others despite their biological disadvantages. Be happy user :)

this. start playing hockey user. change your life.

Go on boy, hop aboard a flying pyramid and go back to africa.

Don't move to Africa mate it's shit there. You've got a huge country to travel through, find a better state.

Rise above it, user.

Break the stereotype. Break the chain. Be an American, not whatever anyone else labels you. Follow good morals, and find God if you haven't already. Raise a family. Make things better for yourself and those around you.

I believe in you.

you seem like a nice guy. Sorry it's not going good for you.
Dont be jealous of us white people, look at the morons we have.

Too much empathy is going to be the undoing of the white race.

go to rhodesia
i know a lad down there
he bought 40000 acres of safari for good money

OP is a fucking faggot and hero himself immediately

DRINK BLEACH TO CURE YOUR NIGGERISM AND ATTENTIONWHORE TENDENCIES

>*pic related*,
>currently me inside mcdonalds just in fucking despair

2 posts by faggot OP

SAGE

>the more I think about it The more I hate being black
get over yourself, dickwit... if really "think" melanin defines you, and you're so cúcked to history that you cannot extricate yourself from its shackles, end yourself (*seriously)

...because unless you're dodging barrel bombs, then you have nothing to pule about

stop hating yourself and love yourself, that's the solution for your problems. if you don't love yourself, the world will treat you like shit.

I'd say self hate is the worst crime you can do to your soul.

i am only 63% huwite mi amigo

Copypasta, this is a counter-semetism board thank you very much

>hating yourself because of your skin color
As long as you live your own life in a way that is productive and positive for you and your community, then your race shouldn't matter. Chill out my dude.

>You have any idea how horrible it feels knowing no matter how much you try to be sucessful it will never outdue the ignorance of everyone else in your race.
Ouch. That feel must suck. Look man, in the end, you deal with the card you're given. Be a good person in this life and maybe you'll be rewarded in the next.
And if you're LARPing go hang yourself.

Dude, you cannot go to africa lol, just find better people to hang out with and try to influence those you care about to stop being niggers.

stop posting here

Ancient pasta.

none of you have been here for long, i can see it. lurk more and you will know why.

I just wish there was actually an African country that was worth living in and fighting for. I hear Kenya is doing well. maybe thats where i should go.

It fucking sucks OP, but you need to be there for your people even though your people are trash. White trash exists, and that doesn't stop whites from having pride for the good things whites do. So do esteemable acts. For yourself, your family, your community. Even many white people don't reach their potential.

And stop eating fast food. Do meal prep Sundays.

>he doesn't know
just pretend youre jon jones

OP
Go join an AltLight group like the ProudBoys and fight antifa

He’s exposing all the faggots

Imagine having black skin

I know what the crime rates are. I know how bad niggers are. I know what kind of animals they can be.

If you don't want to be a nigger, don't be a nigger. Be an individual, not a statistic.

they dont let in black guys right?

>Be an individual,
i cant be anything but what i was born to be, same as you

Wait 40 years
You can probably become genetically white with some kind of treatment

It's ok niganon. Just become a Nazi. Watch TGSNT and we will ensure there is a black ethnostate for good blacks like u.

Become a revolutionary and lead your people to liberation from ZOG
We can fight together so long as we agree that when we've won, we shake hands and go our separate ways to our own ethnostates

>this old of copypasta getting blown up this hard
Absolutely pathetic, the state of this board

Unc?

It disturbs how quickly you cucks descend into "make the nigger feel better" mode. Its not even that OP is fake and gay either

I thank God on the reg that I don't.

>t. One post ID

Aww I feel bad.. Ill let you fuck my aryan wife Tyrone

God crafted you in the womb as he did every human. He doesn't make mistakes. DONT GIVE UP

They let in blacks I'm sure.

Your not alone my fine negro. I have a black friend who goes against all the stereotypes, like anime, fighting games, and thought Black Panther was a 6/10 "meh" movie. You keep being you the whitest negro in your hood and show the rest of us that there's still hope. Also breed and raise your own kids up to be like you so you can propagate the respectable black man.

Man, why couldn't you just be straight with me? If you're just abusing a copypasta to get (You)s and bait people who actually do give a shit about other human beings, I don't have the time or patience for this thread.

Feel bad for you bro, I thank God i’m white.

Poor nigger stirring up sympathy.
Take responsibility and do something great like a murder/suicide

Hey OP, if you're still here, maybe don't be black then, be American. Being white is just as stupid and jokes aside, no one likes white nationalists. Clinging to race as identity is just dumb.

Showing empathy is a white trait. Extremely few niggers have this.

>unironically letting Sup Forums memes get to you instead of becoming a redpilled black man

Are you faggots larping for real right now?
you do know this is an old copy pasta right?
i think it was a real thread but a long time ago
fucking stop you niggers

Don't be hard on yourself. Just because a race has a proclivity towards crime and degeneracy doesn't mean people aren't individuals. Ignore the race bait shit on here and fight for the American dream of liberty or death.

>all that virtue signalling
>you're black, not a nigger
ho boy. you know the newfags are arriving in droves.

What are you doing with a carry out bag if your sitting in McDonald's? They serve on trays.

Report these no-fun reddit fags for violating Global Rule 7

>I have a black friend who goes against all the stereotypes, like anime, fighting games,

1. Watch Thomas Sowell videos and Larry Elder
2. Closely emulate those two
3. ????
4. Profit

niggers who base their lives on statistics deserve to be sad niggers

everyone on pol is a larping shitskin who only accomplishment is sprouting out biased fbi facts

If you mass shoot as many nig nogs as you can we will honor your memory with memes.

Don't be a faggot, faggot...

We want this bro to stay alive.

Stop complaining and do something about your life. You're barely an adult by the looks of it.

Individualism and Collectivism are the two keys to humanity. In tangent, they create civilization. You are overdosing way too fucking hard on the collectivepill meme, chill the fuck out man.

Do you have a discord

Would.