Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/slVZI
archive.is/TuTi5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bobs or its a larp

into the oven you go.

You can timestamp feet instead of bobs and vagene

This

No other group gets forcibly removed so often. Perhaps it has something to do with in-group preference. They are a rootless, international clique that have practiced usury for 400 years before Christians could.

They only hire their fellow Jews and conduct business in places of worship. They control the narrative, the currency, the courts, the enforcers, the energy, the utilities, the mines, the transport of goods

Kill yourself and reincarnate as something less aggravating

how the fuck do you just up and choose to not be sexually and romantically attracted to women one day

it's not the jews

Alt-RIght = Communism and Pro-Jews so I doubt it,

They're just trying to rule the world and enslave humanity, no big deal really, kind a hard to blame em, we'll gas the fuck outta those kikes if they put their guard down for a second so...

((( their ))) media and institutional indoctrination helped make you want to be a lesbian.

reddit

No red pills until you provide tit pic and timestamp.

>> ex lesbo
We don't use labels here faggot.

Weak bait

>Decided obesity, bed death, domestic violence, and replacing children with cats isn't for you
Good for you lass/LARP

this is actually more of a gradual thing

why are mods so terrible at making threads?

Another thread about the cultist significance of circucision
archive.is/slVZI

u wanna be my gf

archive.is/TuTi5 - Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain

Boobs or gtfo

Timestamped tits or exit.

It's a meme
We don't actually hate jews.

"Hate" is the Politically Correct word for Heresy, user.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU

First of all you have to know there's three types of jews :

The first one I call them the jewish goy, which is basically the bulk of the community, the one who does the dirty jobs for the top of their ladder, the Israelis people for exemple are almost all jewish goyim, the ones who works for jidf, ppl who work at auschwitz memorial museums, the goys in Tsahal, the goys working for 2k/month in some shitty news media outlets shilling for israel, all the one who are doing the cattle's jobs are basically goys in denial. They pretend to be chosen ones but they are straight up arabs to us whites. Couldn't tell the difference.

The second type of jews Im calling them the Golden jews, they are the cherry on top the cherry, the one percent of the one percent, those are the ones getting shits properly done. Banking, medias, hollywoods, press, the top bosses of good compagnies, they all follow an agenda pushing for the interests of the international jewish community, the agenda can diverge a little bit here and there depending on which nations they work from but the main guideline is set in stone : weakening white nations will always be good, pushing multi culturalism down their throats is welcomed and some are dedicated to pre-circumcises any types of possible rebellions from the cattles.

The last type of jews are the ascended ones, those who have a purely religious view of the world and know which events need to take places in order to rebuilt Salomon's temple, bring the end to the old world and rebuild an eternal Jewish Reich its ashes (of the old world). Those ascended demons are there since the scattering of the Israeli tribes, they've rejoiced every time a major catastrophic events happened like the fall of Rome, the French rev, the Russian rev, the two world wars, and such because it concords with their views that their utopia can only happen If we are closer to the actual end of time.

Hope this helps.

thank you!

>me me bagene gave me attention
>MFW