Well, user? How is it going along?

Well, user? How is it going along?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13911516
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't have much time last week, barely managed 36 episodes (not including current season)

I finally managed to progress and finish a couple of stuff on my backlog. Unfortunately my backlog is still a towering beast, and I doubt I will finish it any time soon.

I'm done

Got a date with a roasties. Hopefully I can murder her

Don't lie, that's impossible

Pretty good - I don't enjoy anime though decided I'd kill a nice two hours of sleep on seeing if I can enjoy the medium. Watched TTGL, it was alright albeit predictable as hell. Watched FLCL that was actually good and are re-watching Kill La Kill, God its shit but I'm not succumbing to memory loss this quickly in life.

I dl'd a whole bunch of ecchi titty stuff for when I have time and privacy, otherwise its the less embarrassing when caught SoL stuff for me.

Vaguely related, Hidamari Sketch is a very pleasant show. How wwwiiidddeee can it go?

My backlog is cleared once I finish Ginguiser (19 outta 26 eps done)

I got my hearing back today, so that's pretty good.

TTGL is a good series, but it HAS to be watched by younger people, or less jaded by the shitty-ness of life.
I watched it so much I never want to see it again...but I really want to watch it again and relive the hype.

Love how ironic this post is

Story?

Rewatching TTGL when you're past your mid-20s and you haven't touched it since 2007 is fucking amazing.

It's very much one of those shows people dislike more as they start becoming adults and becoming more exposed to anime and the real world in general, but its fucking magical once you pass that point in life. At least in my experience.

I haven't done much to clear my backlog but it was the first season in a long time I watched everything that looked interesting so atleast it isn't getting any bigger.

That said, watching OG Guruguru has taken a shamefully long time. The good episodes are good, the dull ones are painfully bad. After that though I want to start watching Rayearth, first ep was great.

Last week I downloaded 58 episodes of different shows. Haven't even started on them yet

Fucking Granblue distracted me for a couple of months. I'm over it now, so can procrastinate properly before I fall into some other time sink. The backlog is so fucking big that I can't even remember what's in it.

Finished Hibike S2
Finally saw Planetarian + the extra stuff in the movie. It was a pretty good adaption all things considered.
Currently airing stuff like Abyss, Fate and Tenshi 3P.

And I saw Twin Peaks maybe someone here has an idea and can tell me what the fuck happened in that last episode.

I haven't watched anything off my backlog for months.
A couple airing anime gives me my anime fix and I'm too burnt out to watch anything that doesn't amaze me.

Every time I finish it, it gets bigger.

Started watching Scrapped Princess, which I'd been meaning to do for months. Pretty good so far.

taking a break, I'm 3 series from finishing though

Still have to watch all of the Code Geass OVAs and Kimi No Nawa that's been sitting in my backlog for about 2 months now.

Well it just grew by like 100 as I have decided to watch every anime that has ever been featured as Anime of the Fortnight. And seeing as how I typically do not watch a show from it every two weeks it's a backlog that will keep growing.

i should of killed myself a long time ago

Watched first episode of Sayonara Zetsubu Sensei after having it for a while in my backlog and seeing the afternoon thread. Looks pretty cool.

Going to start episode 17 of Shirobako soon. I'll probably end up watching Parasyte tomorrow since I've been meaning to see how it compares to the manga. Feels weird having a Parasyte in modern day setting.

I've been rewatching Code Geass in preparation for R3. Why are we ever getting a third season? Milly best girl.

Going well. I've reorganized it and added some priorities.

I've decided in pursuit of friendship to watch some Boku no Hero Academia in English.
My taste was not good before I sunk this low but I could hold pride that I was neither a dubfag nor a Jumpfag.

Buckle up for 23 user.

I can't decide what to watch next.
strawpoll.me/13911516

Is it going to be as emotionally heart breaking as K-ON or Hidamari graduation episodes? I don't think I'm ready

There's no reason to get a S3, everything was wrapped up with S2. Nips just want to milk it till it runs dry like usual.

Marathoned Umaru and the OVAs last night in preparation for season 2.

It's pretty fun.
Make sure you pay attention to the OPs and little story details. Also Read the manga, and/or look up a plot synopsis to learn true despair

IM WORKING ON IT, FUCK OFF

I own like five random volumes of SZS in Japanese, is it honestly that difficult?

I read read the Goblin Slayer manga, downloaded and read all three lightnovels, too.
I can't wait to see them adapted to manga/animu form.

It was very charming and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Now I don't know what to do without GS and his autism until December 12, when Vol. 4 comes out.
What do?

Difficult? To read?
I'm talking about something else. You will learn eventually.

managed to get caught up on all the currently airing shows I like
bad news is that i'm still far, far behind on my non seasonal backlog

Difficult to read yes I mean. I've heard from numerous anons preaching about how impossible it is for newcomers.

I can't speak from jap experience because I'm a burger. But:
It's got a lot of social commentary and things that only a japanese audience could probably only understand.
A LOT of jokes that just fly over my head even when translated. So maybe.

So you make no progress at all, too. I share your pain, user

I just passed the point where my backlog is smaller than the list of things I've seen. I'm pretty happy, and looking forward to the point where all I do is watch new stuff or revisit favorites. I like anime more than my other hobbies, so they've taken a backburner for a few years.

Fucking Lynch happened. I hate his pretentious faggot so much. Ruined Twin Peaks for me.

I watched every ongoing I was even slightly interested in this season. I also finished Onihei, Chaos;Child, two seasons of Hidamari and the first Macross. I wanted to be happy about making so much progress but then I visited pre 2000 thread and my backlog got bigger again.
My vacation is getting over and I won't have much time to watch everything before we all get nuked.

Why don't you fags just watch anime that you might want to watch when you find it?
why make a backlog for yourself?

I got a Vita so I'm playing the shitty Golden Time VN because I don't think my Japanese is good enough to play anything actually good.

Finally finished Saint Tail just now. It was a solid series but I do think the finale was a bit anticlimactic. Very pretty though. They definitely budgeted so that the last episode would get the most sakuga which is fair for a mid 90's series. I think I'm going to watch Hataraku Maou-sama next because its been on my to watch list since it aired.

Actually pretty good got 3 movies and 2 series out of the way, along with catching up with all the episodes I've missed this season.

since bakabt became private I have not watched a single non-seasonal show nor do I intend to.

JUGEMU JUGEMU

Bad. Progress is at an all-time low. I spend more time masturbating than watching anime.