Why don't white nationalists have any charismatic, dynamic, and smooth-talking media personalities...

Why don't white nationalists have any charismatic, dynamic, and smooth-talking media personalities? Why are we always spoken for by disgusting looking shutins, white trash, and spergy ramblers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2EReAftbNw
youtube.com/watch?v=G24aVDNqz1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post your face and lead us.

You are now the fated chosen leader of the Alt-Right.

We are just waiting for our Hitler.

Because ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT - ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT -

This has been proven over and over again!

The alt right aren't white nationalists, they're posers.

Because they are normal people, not actors paid by jews.

Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis

Synthesis = Martial Law -> Chaos -> NWO

We have Saint-Claude 88, the best nazi alive.

a socially savvy person would not be the face of it

Because these are the kinda people your ideology attracts.

...have you seen what the left attracts?

no, the opposite

We’ve got several. The Golden One for physical charisma, Spencer for a detailed argument, Mister Metokur for comedy, and so on. You have to understand that the “alt-right” is pretty small, and composed of a lot of young white men finding their purpose in life and who only express this stuff online. We don’t have a pool of millions of people where we can draw the top percent of a percent to be our face, we just have a few volunteers. Add this to the fact that associating yourself with this movement can get you shunned from social circles and fired from your job, and you’ve got a good explanation.

Spencer is a nazbol Dugin loving communist

Because society has poisoned a lot of us and the rest don't want to lose their jobs or have their lives threatened.

SUPERIOR

ARYAN

GENETICS

Right on time, ShareBlue expected as always

Spencer for a detailed argument?! Don't make me fucking laugh. His 'arguments' consist of making baseless claims and then screeching "BUT HOW CAN YOU DENY THAT????" when anyone begins to explain how fucking wrong he is

we've got Apollonian Germ, what are you talking about?

Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor are pretty good. What the fuck are YOU doing? Seriously, what are you doing for us?

golden one has fetal alcohol syndrome and the IQ of a goldfish

Spencer is a gay jew

metokur is a cringey 19 year old who laughs at his own jokes every 3 seconds

Styx isn't a white Nationalist go back to right wing watch retard.

VARG
VIKERNES

>can trace his roots and is pure norwegian with a bit of swedish blood
>he didn't even need to seek out a wife, his wife came to him
>pure blooded nordic wife of frankish descent
>lives in the countryside as a proper man
>already has a lot of white children and fucking homeschools them to avoid them becoming brainwashed
>makes videos to wake up fellow whites
>makes videos about european culture
>is a gifted musician
>aesthetic

He is literally the Chad of modern pro-whiteness

Slide thread.

is that the french guy who appears amongst the sceptic community. JF I think his name is?

Enoch could fit this role if he wasn't a fatass and didn't constantly sperg over the jq to compensate for the Jewish wife shit.

Because charisma, dynamism, and smooth-talking aren't characteristics intrinsic to a person.
They're characteristics which the Judeobolshevik media confers on people it likes.

You can't be "charismatic" if the media sends hostile ideologue journalists to interview you in intentionally poor lighting and sound quality.
You can't be "dynamic" if the media shits on or ignores your multiple interesting projects.
You can't be "smooth-talking" if Cathy Newman intentionally misunderstands your points and bogs you down with autistic questions.

OP is a moron who doesn't understand that media image is an extrinsic phenomenon.

I can't listen to Enoch any more after I know that they ruined his life through doxxing.
Before, he was a fun verbal shitposter. Now his voice just brings me depressing mental images of Antifa-led professional and personal destruction.

>Why don't white nationalists have any charismatic, dynamic, and smooth-talking media personalities?

*cough cough*

Jared Taylor is great

>Spencer
literally controlled opposition

How do I do it without the ability to rally the German people together as an entire nation? We are way less than 56% of the pop :(

Give it time

JF watched a Commander Rockwell video and looked pretty floored by the end of it
youtube.com/watch?v=R2EReAftbNw

Where does his chin end and neck begin?

Jared Taylor

Here's what I meant to post
youtube.com/watch?v=G24aVDNqz1k