Why should I be a nationalist?

pic related, it's the same shit logic as "muh historical debt", its retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJOThxnDnt4
en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Doug_Stanhope
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great. Now go tell niggers and beaners that

Communism teaches you to give your life and family to someone you've never seen.

So we should ignore history and love niggers?
I'm proud of my families lineage, fuck off.

Go be a nigger somewhere else, and take your bullshit definitions with you

Nationalism is somehow only bad when it's white.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJOThxnDnt4

Why should I have sympathy for subhuman invaders or make accommodations for them? They can all go the fuck back. Niggers murder each other at far higher numbers than the number of people who die in mass shootings, but the only conversation the news wants to have is disarming the public, most of whom have never committed a crime.

pride
prīd
noun
a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

Liberals lost their argument as soon as they started blaming Russian for everything that goes bad for Democrats.

Well, that isn't that crazy if you expect to be in homogeneous society with like-minded people who have similar morals and who are willing to do the same for you. But no, that isn't communism but nationalism.

NOTHING IS REAL

Seriously, how the fuck can you faggots complain about xenophobia when you constantly day in and day out keep yelling that Russia is fucking us over? It's the very definition of xenophobia.

Wrong, nationalism teaches you to value the gifts your ancestors gave you and to pass something of value onto your children

It's about being proud of your community/society dumbass.

If you don't value the social contract you can't have a functioning society

Because you are just cattle like the rest of us thinking this retard is actually going to change anything.

You have the same genes as your ancestors, literally. In a sense you are them.

>my race posses superior characteristics and therefore my genetic stock is superior
or
>my culture posses superior characteristics and therefore I, being a member of that cultural group am superior
it's not that hard to understand sweaty :^)

communists can be some of the worst nationalists tho

that is multiculturalism your talking about

Like Marines Navy and Army?

I like my people more than I like other people.
Humans are born racist and territorial, deal with it.
Killing whitey just means you're stuck with subhumans hellbent on killing anyone better off than them, e.g. (You)

>muh tactical nihilism

Not today, leftypol faggot.

Whats that word, Darwinism.

You shouldn't be a nationalist for any stupid emotional reason.
You SHOULD be in favour of policies that genuinely promote economic opportunity in your nation, and that protects your nations resources and its commons.
Maybe for you that actually does mean supporting the EU. Maybe it means that you should support withdrawing from it, it depends on your nation and perspective.
Almost any domestic concern could fall within the realm of nationalism, the jingoistic retards do not actually have a monopoly upon the concept (and the rhetoric they favour is often genuinely counter-productive for most people, I honestly don't consider them to be nationalists in these situations, it's just a costume that they like to wear).

You don't have to be. Forcing me however to associate with people I don't want to associate with violates the NAP, which gives me ground to pic related.

The only true way foward

lol that's familialism

nationalism means willingly sacrificing yourself for the entity that monopolized the violence where you were born

>logic triggers the nigger

Only faggots whose families have accomplished nothing and have no concept of ones "people" believe in that post modernist bull shit.
I bet a nigger like you can't even name a family member beyond your Grandfather.
Pathetic.

lol you'll never join my union of egoists

Internationalism teaches you to hate yourself for things you didnt do and to love people you never met

And internationalism teaches you to love people you never met. Which is more realistic?

Black pride teaches you to take pride in shit you haven't done and hate people you've never met.

Liberalism teaches you to hate yourself for shit you haven't done, but only if you are white.

Depending on what race you are, you get to claim superiority without having ever worked for it. This should only be done as a last resort, since there are other markers of superiority that matter more than race (eg IQ, attractiveness, wealth, etc)

>nationalism means willingly sacrificing yourself for the entity that monopolized the violence where you were born
low quality b8

>benefits from White guilt
>opposes White nationalism.

Kek, liberals have no idea how badly they are going to get it. You're such inconsistent idiots. I'm going to enjoy strangling you to death with your own contradictions all in the name of equality before I throw it into the trash can of history.

>Greek
>Italian
>Norde
>Assorted brainwashed Christians

Nigger you don't get to take them all. If you were one, the others there would kill you.

>implying Stirner and Ayn Rand aren't peas in a egotistic pod

Because the only alternatives are worse.

This makes globalism even more stupid silly shill.

Needs a detectives hat, a magnifying glass and a "withher" hat on wojak.

The difference is you willingly join them, or are drafted by the government which represents you.

>jews.jpg

what a joke

also protip:

exploiting the working class is not in your best interest

I bet this pic was made by some kike, who maybe forgot what Israel is like.

>he defends the elites
>for free

When did leftists turned into the official buttlickers of global banking and media?

A bunch of non-arguments, arguing against strawmen and changing the subject, not surprised
Yes

Individualism at its best.
It doesn't matter if it's shit you haven't done or people you haven't met.
You'll get to know these people if you follow tradition and love your nation.
You'll get to do these things if you strife enough.
Nationalism invites us to be something bigger than what we are.
Individualism/atomism invites you to be an egoistic asshole.

>s-stop pointing out our actions and p-plans, goyim!

I'm going to pretend you're not a retarded shillbot for a second.

Nationalism isn't about fucking virtue points. It's simple group dynamics. You inherit the burden of cultivating a nation from your ancestors, and then you pass it to the next generation just like your ancestors did. We do this because individuals are impotent. Lastly, ETHNIC nationalism is the most stable version of nationalism because its foundation is a non-arbitrary connection between people (unlike civic-nationalism [You can give up citizenship, but you literally can't change your race. That is stability.]) that is necessarily heritable (to keep the collective going indefinitely).

WRONG

>exploiting the working class

Never worked a day in his life, virtue signals for the "worker".

Wow, I guess that means the left isn't advocating and voting for demographic collapse and boasting that this is their plan. You're right, it's the rich who will turn the entire country into a third world pile of shit.

>White male patriarchy is real and so is White privilege
>White supremacists are poor losers.

Pick one goldberg.

>my inability to get laid is a demographic collapse

Lol, cry more, pussy.

>deflecting this hard

Yeah, nobody believes you anymore, big corporation-loving cuck.

Nope. It's actually quoting known antisemite Doug Stanhope
en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Doug_Stanhope

pretending to not notice patterns is a spook

>equating deliberate, not even hidden demographic change via government policies with "le virginity XDD"

And by their own admission, no less.

Wow, what a fucking retarded response to the facts that America will be minority white in fifty years or less and that the Democrats will accelerate that. Guess I should give up all my principles now, some faggot on the internet called me a virgin.

but is okay if you take the blame for those people

Our ancestors lived and died for the country we inhabit and we shall do so for the generations to come, if you can't understand the pride in being part of said system then so be it but your inability to understand it is not any indication that it is "retarded" or any other label you might throw at it.

So we should just forget about the Holocaust because none of us took part in it? Fine by me

So your groundbreaking proof is a collage of snipped headlines?...

Shit, didn't know those guys were the PR reps for the Jewish caliphate. I'm still gonna say it's just you being mad some Jew took your girl or something.

Ask me how much of a fuck I give. Got my white wife already. Sorry you couldn't get yours.

>its not the jews!!!! any person that isnt a useless unemployed comme retard like me could be behind all the concerted efforts to wreck western nations and spoonfeeding Israel! its just coincidence they are all jews or fronts of jews!
wrong

You’re supposed to be proud of your country and ACTUALLY WANT TO CONTRIBUTE AND LIVE UP TO ITS STANDARDS.

You just say fuck my country why don’t they just give me everything I want

It wasn't a non-argument though. My implied argument was very powerful and intelligent.

If you want to collectively judge people on the basis of race then you need to praise them for positives as much as you blame them for negatives.
Also, by collectively blaming, you establish your support for collective judgement, identity and responsibility which means that you are fine with things like national pride and judging people that you have never met as individuals to give an individual assessment.

It really is one or the other:
If you want White guilt, then you have no choice but to accept the validity of White nationalism and sweeping pre-judgements on the basis of race.

I enjoy watching you guys blow your own ideological brains out I really do.

>Leftist: Praise LGBT+ Pride!!!
>Leftist: Praise Black Pride!!!
>Leftist: Praise Latino Pride!!!
>Leftist: Praise Mixed Race Pride!!!
>Leftist: Praise Jewish Pride!!!
>Leftist: Praise Globalist Pride!!!
>Leftist: Fuck Nationalist pride!!!
>Leftist: Fuck White pride!!!
Really makes you think.

Why not both?

>take pride in shit you havent done and hate people you have never met
Sounds more like Communism and Zionism

>meme flag
>features an oval, much like the permanent shape of OP's round mouth
sounds about right

There are no positives to blacks.

>proof that powerful jewish groups lobby for mass immigration causes, BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION
>lol le virginity non argument

Have more, leftist brainlet.

Oh of course, this fighting that's been going on between the left and right isn't at all organic and rooted in strong ideological differences.
No, it's obviously just the Russians wanting to sew division in the West. It's not like the Liberals and Communists have been doing this for decades or anything.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

>he finally admits the over representation of jews among said "porkys"

Now you're on the right track.

>Ask me how much of a fuck I give.
Yeah, who cares about the future or the (third) world their children have to live in. Enjoy living like a nigger, your highest ambition is ooga booga muh dik.

>take pride in shit you haven't done and hate people you have never met
Tell me more, schlomo niggerstein

>Leftist: Stop invading other countries!!! They did not invite us into their country!!!
>Leftist: Borders do not exist, countries do not exist. Crossing imaginary lines on a map is not illegal.
REALLY makes you think.

Individualism teaches you to take pride in your goods and have buyers of other brands.

you're confusing liberals and leftists

it's not about pride. it's about recognizing values and fighting for their survival. this includes securing political systems that allows for flourishing and growth

>proof
>collage of random headlines

Your definition of proof is pretty poor, are you sure you didn't get lost looking for le donald?

>he thinks I'm poor enough to live in nigger-ville
Lol, that's for those who failed to make money in a system stacked in their favor. I'm comfortably in an area gated by income.

Full quote
>Nationalism does nothing but teach you how to hate people that you never met. And all of a sudden you take pride in accomplishments you had no part in whatsoever, and you brag about — and the Americans'll go "Fuck the French! Fuck the French, if we hadn't had saved their ass in two World Wars, they'd be speakin' German right now!" And you go, "Oh, was that us?" Was that me and you, Tommy, we saved the French? Jesus! I know I blacked out a little bit after that fourth shot of Jägermeister last night, but I don't remember... I know we went through the Wendy's drive-thru to get one of them "Freschetta" sandwiches that looked so alluring on the commercial, but then we ordered it and realized we had no money, and we had to ditch out before the second window, and those douchebags in line behind us with the bass music probably got our order and we laughed about that. But I don't remember savin' the French. At all! I went through the last ten calls on my cell phone and there's nothin' incoming or outgoing to the French, lookin' for muscle on a project! I checked my pants, there's no mud stains on the knees from where we were garroting Krauts in the trenches at Verdun. I think "we" didn't do anything but watch sports bloopers while we got hammered. I think "we" should shut the fuck up!

because it's all you have.

Pic related is not much to worry about if you live in a homogenous national state.
If you live in a multicultural society, it could mean you are in trouble.
Ask the South Africans how and why they would or wouldn't be nationalists.

>I'm comfortably in an area gated by income.
And these will be the only islands of stability in a sea of violence and destitution.

Just ignore those cucks

Similar
>Well, you know these immigrants, they come to our country, they burden our tax system. What they do is they come here and get into our education system and our health care and I gotta pay the taxes. My taxes have to pay that. Well what the fuck are you doing to me every time you have a kid? Every time you have a kid because its American I should pull up a Chez lounge and wave a flag while 15 of those things come out of you? Oh, I can’t wait to pay for these! They’re American! I have a vasectomy and an abortion on my record, but I can’t wait to pay for your fucking fat-headed mid-western kids. Love it! I’ll take a second job.

Inb4 "he's a joo" meme
>"Ask Milton Friedman's dead Jew corpse what he thinks about the current economic crisis, and he will tell you... You better strengthen up your shit-pussy, baby!"

Cool. Then I'll enjoy my island. So will my kids. Sucks to suck, bud. Sorry you couldn't win the game in time.

>press release STRAIGHT FROM THE AIPAC
>lol it don't matter

Since when leftist cumshitters are all about supporting warmongering lobbies?

Because it's a contradiction that obliterates your positions and campaigns.
You want to have a boogyman but you also don't want your boogyman to look intelligent, strong and competent.

Special quotas and equity = pretty fucking positive.
Having all of your problems blamed on other people is also pretty positive.
Not in the long run though, it's making Black people look extremely pathetic and incompetent.

>it's fine if everything goes to shit, I'll be able to make it through that with zero problems, guaranteed
You're not actually this fucking retarded, right?

Again no positives to blacks.