Shhh, Seiba is sleeping. Did you cry?

Shhh, Seiba is sleeping. Did you cry?

No. Because I knew that at the end there was Last Episode.

>going in spoiled

I always look up the ending of anything im watching/reading/playing so I can stop watching it if it has a sad ending.

Then you better stop playing your life kid.

Spicy

Why such dark eyebrows

No, because I had already seen Arcueid ending, which is the exactly same but in a much better written world and atmosphere with a much more likable protagonist.

Which Seiba are we talking about?

When Merlin gave her the magic futa cock it drained too much of her mana and turned her hair lighter, totally canon.

Why is merlin such an asshole?

Last episode is shit. Shirou canon wife is SAKURA. Saber is trash.

Why is this bastard a respectable wizard again?

last episde was for saber fans.

>wormfags

He just likes to fuck with people for his amusement, it's the only thing that brings him joy after becoming bored with his limitless magical potential.

...*unzips*

Autism.

>Forgetting Darth Saber

She's probably the most forgotten about Saberface next to Okita.

>that image

I want to beat up Merlin.

>Okita
>Forgotten
Nigga, everyone wants a piece of that fine samurai ass and a footjob from them soft soles.

Where is the updated version?

yes

She wanted it so she could fuck her wife(who then later ran to get fucked by the LANCE A LOT)and to fuck her sister. Who she knocked up.
Merlin was being a total bro.

Merlin being a bro would be him telling her to chill and just tell everyone she's a girl and that the people would have loved and followed her regardless. Not fed her lust to be a man.

Isn't that what happens with Lancer Arthuria?

fuck off wormfag

>Best Arthuria is the Arthuria who doesn't act like a fucking spergelord and Merlin doesn't reinforce her autism
Fuck Merlin.

There's absolutely nothing you can say to make her seem like a blameless waif with no sexuality or sense of self.

Merlin is there to help her realize herself and be the king. She decided that she liked being a dude and ran with it.
What I don't understand is why she didn't just get Merlin to give her a full sex change and be done with it.
It's retarded unless she's just a stone bulldyke who decided to get futa dick powers for fun.
Her reactions to the consequences of having a dick when she met her bastard son/daughter/niece/nephew and guinevere decided she liked the real thing from lancealot are more then likely the reason that she doesn't use her futa dick powers anymore.

>gently mouth fucks her until she gets summoned again

Since Lancer Artoria never had to pretend to be a man to rule, how did her situation with Mordred get resolved?

Gentlemen, I like Saber.

Gentlemen, I like Saber.

Gentlemen, I love Saber.

I like the original Saber. I like Saber Alter. I like aggressive Saber Lily. I like Saber Lion. I like Saber Nero.

I like her when she fights. I like her when she eats. I like her when she speaks. I like her when she complains . I like her when she sleeps.

Serious Saber. Shy Saber. Warrior Saber. Angry Saber. Hungry Saber. Corrupted Saber. Gao Saber. Happy Saber. Girly Saber. Male Saber.

I love every aspect of Saber that takes place on this earth.

Medea please calm down.

Get back to fucking work Takeuchi.

I fully expect Takeuchi to kidnap some blonde English tourist and surgically modify her with Saberface if VR never pans out.

My fellow Knight of the Round Table!

that is kawaii as fuck

When did you realize that your life will end by your own hand?

As soon as a decent Seibah VR experience is made Takeuchi will be found dead in a pool of his own cum wearing a HTC vive a week later.

Yeah, him and me both.

hahahhahaaha.

why does he like saber so much? That kinda fuck up. liking you own fucking drawing?

yes

>Nasu: And what about you? Probably Saber, right?
>Takeuchi: It's because she's a glimmering star just out of reach that she's beautiful. I couldn't call her my bride.

Takeuchi is obsessed with Saber, no doubt about that, but I think she's more of a daughteru to him than anything.

> It's because she's a glimmering star just out of reach that she's beautiful. I couldn't call her my bride

This fucking guy needs help. jesus fucking christ. I mean I fucking love her, but im not that fucking delusion.

Nasu jokes around saying that instead of paying attention during board meetings, Takeuchi sketches even more Saberfaces on memopads.

This man has gotten closer to true enlightenment than anyone else in history. He sleeps, breathes and lives for his waifu.

Truly, Takeuchi is someone all waifufags should aspire to be.

Ohmygod. This is a joke right? THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE RIGHT?

I MEAN ARTURIA PENDRAGON IS MY WAIFU, BUT SHIT LIKE THIS IS LIKE GOING TO FAR, RIGHT?

Jesus christ. I fucking love Arturia, but this man is fucking crazy bitch. I'm out of here.

You'll be back. You can't escape Saber. Soon, every fictional character in every medium will be a Saberface, like it or not.

>he doesn't dedicate his love and life to his waifu
you weak willed little baby

Please... enough. I thought waifu shit was like having a fantasy about being a your own mc and having your waifu, not like fucking shit like this. NOT SHIT LIKE THIS .

I'm done.

don't let the door hit you on the way out, faggot

How... you... Y-y-you guys are joking right? Having is waifu is a joke, right? You guys do't really mean it? right?

You should stay loyal to your waifu instead of creating countless clones like some dumb faker

Just where do you think you are?

>Says the Shirou who fucked up the Fate route
fuck off Archer.

Takeuchi is just trying to get as many waifufags to fuck off away from his waifu so he can have Arthuria for himself. It isn't working very well.

pic related

You ain't leaving us behind.

You're not even trying

You're still pure user. Just stop browsing Sup Forums and you'll be safe. It's for your own safety, act like you've never browsed Sup Forums.

Whoever that mother was, he wass straight up like fuck that shit.

y'all niggas know you getting hard to what's essentially king arthur, right?

I really don't see how that's a legitimate complaint, or even a valid grievance to take up arms over. Arthurian Britain was the dumbest place.

Yes and?

bongs in general aren't the smarted people.

>smartest
FUCK

PANIC

The writers are hacks and couldn't think of a decent reason to have seibah fall without her being a fuck up a bad guy or being human.

Burning villiages to the ground is a-okay and not something people would get upset over though...
Maybe that kind of thinking is considered okay or simply glossed over with a series that treats life death and battle so light heartedly or approaches it in such a way.

I don't understand it but that's how it is.

They're saying that she's not even human. And they can't trust this.

>Okita (Female) > Okita (Male)

No because I'm not a little fucking bitch.

> in a much better written world and atmosphere with a much more likable protagonist.

>Wormfag in denial.

If Saber only canonically had an ass like that, I could get behind her bland moralfag character.

It's a known fact that only faggots like Saber and Virgins like Sakura.
Rin is the true waifu.

>rin
>not even as popular as the token jailbait character of the franchise

I don't really get how scorched earth can be considered a good policy when you're dealing with an area as small and unchecked as 5th century Britain. You can't pull back very far because there's not a lot of room for you to pull back, you can't really do much about all the greenery and wildlife, both of which are plentiful and probably sufficiently nourishing for however many people you can fit on an early medieval boat, and if you burn farms instead of defending them, then chances are you're doing more harm to the country than the invaders, who likely would not have much interest in destroying crop fields and whatever. Not to mention, people who arrive by sea are most likely gonna prioritize seaside settlements as their first order of business, and you're basically just monumentally goddamn stupid if you burn down and abandon your ports at the first sign of trouble.

The whole thing seems very counterproductive.

>Rin pleases old men for votes

She obviously didn't please them enough.

Feeding Saber and watching all go to her buns and thighs!

>alternate universe version of an alternate universe version of Kerry gets more votes than Rin and Luvia put together
How in the fuck did this happen?

Medieval war was mostly about crippling the other person's ability to make war. Which translates to doing economic damage. It's counterproductive if you look at it from the perspective of nation states rather than feudal lands.

it doesn't count
luvia brought the score down.

Because Rin and Luvia were barely featured in the movie. The entire thing is Miyu and Shirou's story, which has alot of Kerry

You have a good point. I simply figured that they were simply acting as locusts and going from town to town taking the resources that they need and burning everything else behind them so that the invaders couldn't get it.
Which..is fucking stupid because like you said, there's plenty of natural flora and fauna.
They're doing little more then burning down their homes because they want to get rid of unwelcome company.
Or she's fucking stupid.

How is she so beautiful, lads?

She's fae as fuck.

>stays holed up in his room all day
>shitposts on the internet
>pretends to be a cute girl
>mocks others relentlessly and for his own amusement.

But enough about Sup Forums. Let's talk about Merlin.

Why is Merlin so autistc?

Almost everything that went wrong was a result of Morgan's scheming. It wouldn't surprise me if those random rebels showed in the Apo anime were just more of that.

Does Amiami ship to Avalon? How many Saber figures does he have?