MONEY BOMB THE NRA!

MONEY BOMB THE NRA!

WHEN: march 24, 2018
WHO: you! send $1 or whatever you can afford
WHY: fucking gunbanners are doing some giant coordinated leftist demonstration protest bullshit on that day. when the headlines read the NRA was donated 10million dollars they will shit their pants. we can piggyback off their own social media posts to get the word out.

keep this thread going until march 24, 2018. this shit is about sending a message and heavy salt mining as well as funding an effective organization that fights to keep our rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

donate.nra.org/donate
marchforourlives.com
youtube.com/watch?v=PrnIVVWtAag
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they even take paypal

donate.nra.org/donate

We're happy to support a good cause, but don't fucking come here shilling for money like a sneaky little kike or you'll turn the entire fucking site against you.

this thread is about getting the word out, dont donate yet, unless you plan to donate again on march 24. wait until march 24, it has to be all at once so its newsworthy

obviously wed appreciate support from foreigners too, if you can spare the $1. if you ever plan to move to america one day and want to own a gun, then consider donating $1

I was loking in to joining. Now I will join on the 24th

its not sneaky they are doing it across the nation. heres there little faggoty site marchforourlives.com

the MSM is going to play it out like some huge victory and try to put pressure on politicians. we need some way to counter this, and since most conservatives are too pussy to demonstrate in person or too busy with actual jobs and responsibilities, donating money seems like the easy alternative way to send a message back. and increase bargaining leverage and morale among conservatives in office

hello NRA

Again - we're happy to make memes and posts of support for shit, but if you NRA fags keep begging for dollars like little money grubbing cunts you're going to quickly find yourselves out an ally.

Why doesn't the N.R.A. support the legalisation of machine-guns for the civilian population? Are they too respectable to even ask anymore?

I wonder who's behind THIS post.

Easy now, fellas. He's one of the good boomers. He doesn't quite understand our ways, but he means well. He's also right on top of it all.

im only the NRA in the sense that im a member. i found the idea posted on some gun forums

is there any gun rights org that does? its not politically viable at the moment, the goal post has been moved too far. we are playing defense right now, at the 20 yard line, with the total australia style gunban behind us. how can we fight for the machinegun endzone 80 yards away when we are literally trying to stop a rush?

not a boomer and certainly not a faggot millennial

P-papa?

i aint yo papa im just here to rally support against pic related

nice

>don't join/donate for another month!
Jump in a fire you fucking anti-gun kikes

Me too. Going for the 5 year membership.

>Sup Forums is my personal army
kys

>hey all you millenials on this board do what i say
>millenials are faggots
kys again

hey look, an nra shill. I'll buy my guns when I want, not when you want.

He had a great idea. U mad lefty?

Uh... uh... PERSONAL ARMY! Yeah, that'll shut this down.

go back to your shit discord server you aren't helping at all.

The NRA is it's own problem on the fight for fun rights, namely it's stance on background checks and mental health.

My major gripe is that it pushes for "mentally ill" to not be able to own guns. The problem is, that kind of information tramples on the privacy rights of a patient, and is only available from the healthcare institution that is supposed to keep that private and secure.

The major problem in pushing this idea, is that people will avoid seeking mental treatment because they want to keep their guns. Now you have people with untreated mental conditions getting guns.

The NRA doesn't need more money.

Why the hell do you think politicians like to stick their kike noses up the NRA's asshole?

The fuck does this even mean?

> not just immediately telling some paypal linking beggar to fuck off

go back to your shit discord server.

Worse than that.
Obama already used the "metal health" angle to disarm hundreds of thousands of veterans. This is the angle they will play.

Never forget that for these people if you have ever visited Sup Forums you are automatically mentally unstable and thus should not own firearms.

I let my membership with the NRA lapse after Vegas and their support for bumpstock bans. Gib monies to the GOA or Firearm Policy Coalition instead.

With that said, I will get behind this idea. Imagine the butthurt if several gun right organizations get a wave of donations on the 24th to counter these gungrabbing statist fucks.

Pic related - this is how the enemy sees you in their sick and twisted minds.

the NRA is the most effective lobby the right wing has in America.

they push for stupid stuff sometimes, but they're a reliably effective ally. they can probably help us in the midterms, they'll viciously push to keep R's in congress, which in turn helps us get Trump's agenda through and prevents any impeachment nonsense that'll act as an anchor around Trump the rest of his first term.

I'm not a gun rights absolutist, but the NRA is a strong ally to support before midterms. Do it.

>playing dumb
ever since IOTBW you faggots think you can just get Sup Forums to do whatever you want, but guess what? we don't give a fuck. IOTBW was organic, stop trying to force shit "memes" that don't work and have no payoff to us. i know what your deal is, you faggots pull this shit nonstop now and its so obvious, so don't act like you don't know exactly what i'm fucking talking about

>not a gun rights absolutist

Fucking rhinos git out reeeeeeeeeee

A politicians support of the second amendment is perhaps the clearest indicator of their mentality and values.

Found the shill.
Nice try /leftypol/

Literally a shill
Not your personal army

She can pump my shotgun, if you get my drift.

Most effective, and therefore powerful lobby needs you to donate $1.

Yeah. OK.

RAISE MORE THAN THE $24 MILLION FOR THE FIGHT AGAINST THE MUSLIM BAN

>libertardian allergic to real world political organization
how novel

This. They piss me off a lot, but they’re the biggest bull in our corner.

Yeah nevermind I'll just look it up

I've noticed I have a 4 or 5 day waiting period when buying a gun through a ffl dealer. I used to walk out of the store same day, 5 deployments ago.

Store owner says probably because of my security clearance. Or maybe it's because I average 2 guns a month out of that store.

I was pretty blackpilled on the NRA before Wayne LaPierre gave that based speech at CPAC.

Also, who remembers this ad that's totally not about Jews?
youtube.com/watch?v=PrnIVVWtAag

I paid for 2 years membership last night, I have done my part.

I'd rather watch the fucking hurricane of piss that'll come from all these neurotics once they see their money do nothing than join them.

this would be the same nra that sponsored the 1934 ffa? fuck em

bump

fuck the globalists,
armed America = secure America = stable ally for the coming apocalypse
I shall donate £10

why should anyone care what a brit's opinion is then?

see, this lack of coordination is not helping

meme flag = instant dismissal of whatever is posted

This better?

exactly

I can't own a gun because I was arrested for marijuana possession and said I smoked because I get anxious and the state required me to get a mental health examination where the kike doctor prescribed SSRIs and ativan

>that meme flag

Obvious fucking shill. I thought you guys actually support whites but it seems like when every conservative gets on the stage they suck of minorities that dont give a single fuck about them.

Trump is going to shoot down national reciprocity, raise the age of purchase to 21 and ban mentally ill people from even owning guns, I have autism and he is going to prevent me from owning a gun because I got diagnosed at birth with this shit? Fuck him he keeps on cucking out to his enemies looking for gibe votes and republicans are too weak and faggoty to do anything bold to stop the democrats from slapping their dick on what they said they would do in the 2016 election.

You NRA faggots also dont give a single shit about gun rights, You give a shit about gun manufacturers though.

This will not excite R's in this country, It will make them pissed that you guys have fucking kiked out to the dems on guns and immigration.

You guys keep getting gift baskets of good things that you can use and you keep shitting in your gifts. You aren't fit to help whites in this country, You aren't even fit to run a fucking african nation.

the president was speaking there you dumb fuck, the secret service wont allow anyone near the president with a weapon, due to the preponderance of leftsits who are rabid with violent tendencies

But surely if you allowed good guys to bring their guns in too, you could stop the bad guy with the gun.

Or give him a lot of trouble. A LOT of trouble.

thanks england, hope you come over someday to enjoy some stens and brens

beginning to think this guy is russian

>speaks like the hacker Sup Forums
fucking idiot, you don't speak for anyone

Shes playing people like you. The republicans are a deeply ingrained zionist party, Just like the democrats.

Also look at her nose, her eyes and her hair.

Totally not a yid right?

This video is getting circulated around quite a bit, even on the stormer. Not a coincidence at all I imagine.

She also starts talking about "BASED" inner city nigger moms and "BASED" hispanic mommacitas. Heres whats happening if you faggots can't get a clue. The immigration march continues, the diversification continues, they just switched to "BASED" right wing groups who will do very fucking little actually to stop it while throwing you dumbasses scraps.

You aren't getting shit, the new world order of the far right is going to suck twice as much yid dick and it seems like everyone just wants to worship the jews for no discernible reason. The republicans will suck the cock of the jews for as long as they remain in power and then you will shift to the democrats, who will then suck the dick of the yid for the remainder they stay in power.

If any of you CPAC "BASED -tm TRANNY FAGGOT NIGGER KIKE" Faggots keep on pulling off this evangelical-like persona when you talk you are going to be in a rude awakening because that is the most hockey dockey bullshit, Average americans probably see right through that bullshit and realize.

"Wait a second, They ran on anti immigration but they are looking to suck anyone a shad eof brown....Hmmm.... Somethings up with that"

"Machine guns" ARE legal for the civilian population. Just pay for the tax stamp and permit, dingus.

Hello Schlomo

>I'll buy my guns

Fucking cock gobbling twink has no idea what the NRA is.

Paid shill that can't shill - pathetic

If I say I'm a republican does that make me worth listening to?

bump

no, we have cucked out republicans who vote democrat like john mccain.
post your geography flag

Based Bong understands the result of losing basic freedoms. Feel free to join us in "Murica.

Actual retards. For a bunch of right wing larpers, y'all like to suck a lot of lobbyist dick.

you don't think I can change it?

Coming from a hypocrite.

You're a fucking nutjob. 24 guns a year? Why do you need that many guns?

nice glock in guac but
makes a great point

how about we make news based on record-breaking year of donations

>need

Nah dude its way worse. Veterans who designated another a fiduciary to manage their benefits were marked as "mentally ill" and denied gun purchases when they tried to purchase firearms through ffls. Thats it. No due process, no histort of mental illnesses, no criminal records. A 75 year old Vietnam vet who designates his daughter as a fiduciary to help him manage his VA accounts is marked as a "no sell" person by the system.

This was not a mistake and it wasnt a few cases. It happened to thousands of Veterans. It is just one example of how easy it is for the government to fuck you over once they decide who qualifies as "mentally incompetent".

Once again, if you hear a lot of what gungrabbers say they make it very clear that just having an interest in guns and wanting to own them makes you a mentally unstable person. They see you as the enemy simply because you own a gun.

NRA fights to keep your rights? Like hell it does, it exists to keep profits up for gun makers. And it is failing, gun sales down a lot under Trump.

I was just asked personally if I wanted to participate in this retarded march.

>marchforourlives.com
>march for our lives
They're saying that because of a singular attention-grabbing event in which 17 people died, everyone is at great risk of being shot. How fucking delusional can people be?

A copy-pasta for countering this shit:

In 2016, only 374 people were killed by rifles in the US, of which the AR-15 is a fraction. This is a pretty admirable record for a tool designed to kill people. If the anti-self defense crowd actually cared about saving lives, there's a long list of causes of death in the US for them to work on.

From the CDC, US death statistics for 2015:
633,842 Heart disease
595,930 Cancer
155,041 Chronic lower respiratory diseases
146,571 Accidents (unintentional injuries)
140,323 Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
110,561 Alzheimer’s disease
79,535 Diabetes
57,062 Influenza and Pneumonia
49,959 Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis
44,193 Intentional self-harm (suicide)

Sources:
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

(From FBI 2015 Crime Statistics)
6,569 Murder by handguns
1,589 Murder by knives
659 Murder with hands, feet, etc
450 Murder by blunt objects
258 Murder by rifles (THIS INCLUDES THE AR-15)

Sources:

tldr: This entire campaign against the AR-15 is bullshit. If they really cared about reducing violence they would first outlaw knives and martial arts schools.

How about PERSONAL NAVY?

thats fine, the point is to give gun rights a symbolic victory that will get lots of attention and compete with breaking the groupthink brainwashing MSM narrative that "guns r bad and only weirdos and barely anyone has them"

Yes, need. I'm not saying he shouldn't be limited on the amount of firearms he has, but let's be realistic, what's the point of having so many guns?

> my sides

NRA makes $30 - 60 million from it's corporate allies alone.

Yeah, Sup Forumss donation to some random paypal is gonna help. fuck off shill.

Really is that why you faggots are so afraid of it?

I'm down but make it both the NRA and GOA. NRA is one of the oldest and most important civil rights organizations, and also diversifying is important for lobbying pressure.

You haven't explained how you see yourselves in you OWN sick & twisted minds.

Let's make a viral video like the ice bucket challenge to help. maybe we can get celeberites to shoot themselves for likes.

>not knowing what a hypocrite is.
kys fag

kill a hobo for retweets?

It's where you score a critical hit in cold conditions right?

>Once again, if you hear a lot of what gungrabbers say they make it very clear that just having an interest in guns and wanting to own them makes you a mentally unstable person. They see you as the enemy simply because you own a gun.

this. if you notice on some doctor survey forms now, they include a question asking if you own guns

yeah that makes no sense you dumb retard

Fuck off no guns go bin a knife and get run down by your beloved migrants in a truck of peace.

I'm in 500 dollars and I've already logged 3 hours of phone-banking today, match me Bern Bros.

dont forget pools. accidental drownings kill more children than guns.

EMPTY THAT POOL!

>they would first outlaw knives and martial arts schools.

This user gets it.

Also, my sides

> thinking I'm british

Yeah, no.

lets be realistic, you obviously dont understand firearms in any sense to warrant an explanation

how do you get call lists for phone banking? did you go to the NRA to volunteer? i wanna do that too

russian?

Given that law abiding citizens with legally owned firearms are statistically one of the groups less likely to commit any sort of crime in the U.S, I would say "normal well adjusted persons with jobs and families".

To that I would add "not a statist cuck who thinks the state should have more rights than he does".

Working overseas.

>supporting what's basically just another arm of the entrenched globalist gop interests

Would be funny if some foreignbros even sent money to the NRA.