The deep state want these two as far away from Trump as possible so they can put their servants in their place...

The deep state want these two as far away from Trump as possible so they can put their servants in their place. We *cannot* let this happen!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WRONG. We need them gone. Zionist spys.

Family is the best thing you can have, don't toss these two aside or we'll get some deep stater from the RNC.

>we can't lose the Jew and the liberal woman
Fuck these two, I don't want any more military strikes because she cries to daddy about the dead brown kids

>trumps retard kids need to be in the White House

NO SHIT.

WAYNE THEY ARENT ZIONISTS

Hiding your Russian flag?

Of everyone in the White House those two don't belong within 1000 miles of it

Honestly I hope his entire family gets out of official positions. His loyalty to his entire family is admirable, and probably a good thing in business, but it's terrible in politics

Why? Name the reasons and use proof. I don't wanna see talking points or Bannon narrative bullshit. use facts.

>Muh soros
>Muh antichrist
>muh 666

You clearly haven't been paying attention. Ask yourself why General Dunford has Kushner go along with him on trips instead of the SoS sometimes?

>Implying Soros isn't the king pin evil kike
Welcome newfriend enjoy your stay
I know you're new because you haven't learned yet. I see you crave the truth. That's the first step

>soros
>kingpin

You've been reading far too much Breitbart.

I'm sourcing fbianon, but you haven't heard of him yet have you kike?
And
>Implying Breitbart doesn't source their shit better than the MSM
Why don't you try refuting me without the ad homs? Can you? Breaking the conditioning is a long process friend I don't expect you to tonight

I have read FBI user. Also the only thing that he said about Kushner was that he was playing in an occult sandbox. Which is true. We are too.

Breitbart is fake news and was created by Israel. Bannon was literally Israel first. Bannon met personally with netanyahu over Kushner or Trump.

You're a shill posting random memes of attractive women. You will lose.

Kushner is the retard trying to get into (((their))) inner circle using dad's money

>meme flag
opinion disregarded

>soygoyl

that's the niggerfucker from Sup Forums

research CHABAD
See: (((Andrew Anglin)))
9:13:17
Herzl
Plot
Learn.

Q

Fbianon said Soros is the king pin
Your reading comprehension is shit
Israel sucks okay
White nationalism forever
14/88

Said the perma-virgin loser shitposting on Sup Forums

FBI user posted in 2016. That's obviously a Mossad shill because Soros is a SMALL FRY.

Fuck this kike and his beady eyes.

>13 posts by this ID
kill yourself kushner shill

i'd put my servants in her place if you catch my drift

good.

My heart

>The deep state want these two as far away from Trump as possible so they can put their servants in their place. We *cannot* let this happen!

You crazy fuckwits. First you hated hated hated Jared and Ivanka because Bannon hated them and you thought they were *gasp* {{{ Democrats! }}} Now half the fucking White House hates working for them because they don't have the first fucking clue what they're doing. Jared tried to open - I shit you not you beautiful turds - a secret backchannel to the mutherfuckin Kremlin. It's not the {{{ deeb stade }}} that wants them gone, it's ALL of us!

Seriously, can anybody name one single thing Jared and Ivanka have actually done beside act like spoiled kids larping as gubmint jet junkies?

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html

We can and we WILL help clean out the undue Israeli and liberal influence from the Trump White House, I don't care who their daddy is.

>projecting

There are certain words and phrases that send up a red flag to instantly let you know you are dealing with an alt-right retard. Terms like 'deep state', 'false flag', 'crisis actor', 'inside job'. All of these terms are an instant and automatic retard alert.

Anyone seen that deepfake video of Ivanka blowing two guys?

Good shit.