Sup Forums has yet to beat this kid. He's a legitimate threat to your guns

Sup Forums has yet to beat this kid. He's a legitimate threat to your guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

davidhogg.wtf
flyingmonkeysdenied.com/2015/12/04/stop-wasting-time-arguing-with-narcissistic-people/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whos that

I can beat him 1 minute.

Let's see his ID, how old is he?

Literally who a threat to what?

He lives in a safe space.

CNN shill and Marjory Stoneman Douglas nobody. Fifteen minutes are up.

Get out of here David. You have to be 18 to post on this board.

>1 post by this ID
sage

niggas 26

Hi DAVEY boy!

That's impossible. CNN and other Jewish media outlets have ensured me that he is a highschooler

THEY created a figurehead to push their anti-gun agenda who is almost untouchable in the mainstream media. A "child" who "survived" a "school shooting". It will be very difficult to debate him on any stage, because if you are winning the argument, he will go into victim mode and all the retards will side with him. The only way to stop this bullshit is to expose his real identity as well as his puppet masters

>Portugal
>1 Post by this ID

>These butthurt replies
Struck a nerve, have I? You're trying so hard and you have yet to succeed. The little cunt has you faggots reeling.

yfw you will never be him despite your shitposting attempts...

CNN ME

You don't realize that most people in the US see David Hogg and realize that he is being exploited in a modern day Children's Crusade, do you? He's literally now a puppet in a hermetic drama played out in the mass media to protect the psyches of wealthy US liberals. No one except the self-anointed elite sees this kid and thinks, "Oh yeah this is exactly the leadership we need."

>Threat
Yeah, I'd like to see his dyslexic ass try anything, couldn't even debate with Alex Jones, called him a monster and fucked back to his safe space.

>hogg believes prohibition works

he defeats himself by being the biggest brainlet since politicians from the 1920s.

They'll be misspelling his name and replacing him with some shine in less than 2 weeks tops.

>4 officers cowered in fear like little bitches during the shooting because they didn't want to risk their lives to save the kids
>lol bruh you don't need a gun for self defense, you have the police!

How tall is he? Looks like a prepubescent snotnose.

This fucking kid graduated from Parkland years ago, why the fuck is he getting all this air time??

Whats wrong with that little kid's chin

He's not even a threat to my FedEx discount, fuck off faggot.

Is he an alcoholic autist?

Can he beat me in a gun fight though?

Shill thread.

>Sup Forums has yet to beat this kid.
Soyboy have arms as massive as twigs, and a jawline that makes my 6 year old daughter seem masculine.

Not much to beat.

lol no he isn't. He's CNN's puppet. CNN is the democratic party's puppet. He's the puppet of a puppet organization.

Somebody photoshop him into this picture and put "ghost in the shill"

He's clearly got a target on his back now, why be the ones to pull the trigger and have to deal with the fallout?

looks more like Antz

someone pls shoot this fag

I for one want him to push the gun grabbing agenda to the radical end. Let's get this purge started and use the civil war as cover.

uh... what the fuck? do we actually know his age or what?

-Rothschilds bow to Hogg
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Controls CNN with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Hoggdangrad will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Hogg babies
-David Hogg said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a chinless angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
-He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Hoggbots inside you right now
-Hogg is are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Hogg bunker in Wilkes land?
-He learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Hoggs. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Hogg
-David Hogg is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

Imagine the god damn martyr he'd become if someone shot him up. NRA would definitely hurt from that one. Not even Sup Forums is that retarded.

Why? What is the punchline? Where is the intended humour?

Alaska has HB69 that was signed into law by our governor.

Take your shit posting elsewhere

he's a threat to being well fed.

>He's a legitimate threat to your guns.
Nobody takes him seriously, but retards who desperately want him to be taken seriously.

Thought we had? davidhogg.wtf

No he isn't. I will have my guns either way. This faggot has nothing, just like the kike OP has nothing.

I’m assuming he’s the autist and the senpai is alcoholic

>5
my fucking sides

yeah. Al Capone himself was borderline brainlet territory. He had an IQ similar to that of a current african american

ask yourself
will he still have armed guards when guns are banned for regular civilians?

Phone autocorrected senpai to senpai. Im still new to Sup Forums... is that standard?

>a thread fostering discussion about an important modern political event is a slide thread
You do realize that a lot of OPs just write their posts as controversially as possible to get more replies? not everything is a conspiracy, fucking retard. It'd be weirder if there weren't threads talking about the shooting and this Hogg kid.

Yes, senpai is senpai faggot

Some of those retards are politicians.

This kid is a fucking sociopath. If I didnt firmly believe he is a crisis actor then he'd be the reason that the school got shot up.

They will be mowed down for treason.

>trying to bait us into doxxing someone

nice try retard

Hogg is the shooter.

this little faggot dog is my picture on youtube, thank you. saved

What if, for the sake of argument, he isn't a fake, or actor, or plant? What if he is just a kid who went through some serious shit, and is now a passionate anti gun voice?

> in b4 "but he is an actor so it doesn't matter"

Just keep to the argument.

>>taking gun advice from citizens of whoville???

NRA membership up.
Gun show attendance up.
CNN admitting he's losing.

Yeah, he's a real threat... to spelling.

>some loser will beat over 200 years of obedience to a Constitutional right

Ok, kid.

>went through some serious shit
source? he was no where near the building and he didnt like anyone there

Doesn't matter, he needs to keep his fucking mouth shut because we will hang him for treason if he doesn't.

Filters newfriend. Hiroshimoot's little joke.

the fact that you have to keep saying it, probably means its not true.

So...can't wrap your head around it then?

Got it, idiots.

The 70 replies within the past hour are an obvious sign that you acknowledge this as more than a joke, which means this board isn't nearly as stupid as it looks.

lol good bait
baka desu senpai

I just fucking told you nigger.

This faggot is almost cartoonishly unlikeable.

>Conspiracy theorists
Truly seppos were a mistake

Give us back that Kasky kid son of a pedophile. Kek.

He can't even vote.

you need to stop posting on here, david, you are going to slip up sooner or later

No, you didn't, you didn't stick to the idea at all, just dismissed it compleatly...you know...How an idiot argues

What's your leg routine?

do it yourself
>spoonfeed me things that only i care about
you are the worst

flyingmonkeysdenied.com/2015/12/04/stop-wasting-time-arguing-with-narcissistic-people/

is it illegal to build that

I stuck to the idea and told you that it doesn't fucking matter. I shoot tyrants in the face. SHALL NOT INFRINGE.

>Hang him for treason
Lmao more Amerishart posting

It's a fucking piece wood with a dowel rod and some nails. Is that illegal?

He is, factually, a member of the drama club. The kids being promoted in the media were hand picked almost entirely from the drama club.

As far as his credentials as a school shooting survivor go, they don't really give him a lot of expertise in the political process or the fields of self/home defence. Bad shit happens to people all the time. People get shot and survive all the time. This kid didn't even get hit. Why is he special? Why is his opinion any more valuable than unfortunate random civilian #214?

Not to mention he didn't even know anyone who died. Look for the kid who posted on twitter about him going on Ellen saying "I'm so glad my dead friends and teacher helped you get on TV"

Just what I fucking said nigger

Nope, you are, I'm sure, a fat faggot Sup Forumsster who would shit his pants in an actual confrontation.

But actual confrontation never happens to you because you never leave daddy's basement...idiot

He didn't go through shit. He wasn't even in the fucking building where the shooting was going on. HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ANYONE WHO WAS SHOT. Fuck him.

Tanks

I'm sorry, is reading comprehension too hard for /pol?

Stick to the arguement I presented, not the conspiracy theory.

Nigger I'm leaner and fitter than you.

Still failing reading comprehension, stick to the "what if"

Eat shit, nigger, he was never even threatened by the shooter. Go back to fucking reddit you subhuman.

Fuck you, nigger.