Classroom of the Elite

The final arc in the anime is the last saving grace of this show.

Do you guys think it's going to be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mxC8TVnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This show is shit and I can't wait for it to be over so you fags can fuck off with your shitty threads.

Horikita a best.

50% he puts his hands on the girls, what will happen at 51%?

Eh. There will be translations for sure. You can just hide the threads.

Kushida a best.

Whorikita a shit.

Cuntshida a shit.

The only way this anime can become good is if 50% man goes 51% and impresses Sensei enough to win her affection, ending the season with an age gap kiss.

The only reason to watch is because of Chad and Albert. Maybe Kushida as well. Horikita ducks for a main character.

You forgot sensei, but other than that you're right.

Guess why Sudo hasn't been available lately.

Is there something wrong with her neck?

Karuizawa > Horikita = Arisu > Ichinose > Mio > Sakura > Kushida

No point in pushing her when she won't properly show up in the anime.

Spoil me. Is his relationship with Karuizawa going anywhere? Isn't she that other dude's girlfriend?

Inferior ponytail.

pastebin.com/mxC8TVnk

I'm honestly shocked that a lot of people still haven't seen the pastebin link.

Sudo has been busy

A bit bigger

>Baiting every day until you like it

As expected of notYukino.

Karuizawa suddenly doesn't look like a side character.

UTSUKUSHI

>back form vacation in Mexico

>Sudo habeen busy fapping while Koenji mpregnated Horikita in front of him
I'm sureKuenji called Sudo a "nice guy" after that.

Is he even relevant later on?

Apparently not. That was it for him the entire series. His existence is scarcely acknowledged from here on out.

What's the point then of even highlighting him like he is a main cast or something.

Should just have used time to push Ichinose.

definitely a rape attempt, she should blackmail him

the sexual frustration between these two is too much

honestly ayanokoji is fresh to my eyes, its been a while that I've seen a protagonist whose calm and doesn't freak out and have a split personality every 10 seconds when something happens around him.

I like him.

Horikita is my seasonal waifu!

>What's the point then of even highlighting him like he is a main cast or something.
Probably because he appears in the very first scene of the anime and he's fanservice for females.

I'm getting a incest vibe from them. They remind me of Horikita and her brother.

>Translations
yeah, slow as fuck ones.

Someone translated the first chapter of Kei's SS in V4.5. At least someone is trying.

huh. good for them. But I thought we were just on V2?

It was someone else. Not the one translating the LN. Pretty sure if the translator of the LN does not become active someone else will do it.

This show is such a disappointment. It's just a bunch of autists interacting with each other instead of mind-game keikakus that I was promised.

I'll let it power on a head and if I see a thread in a few years ill pick it up.

Great post

The problem is all that shit starts at vol 4, which will not be animated because the anime will end at vol 3.

Is there a place that posts summaries of untranslated volumes?

AS

This face is so fuckable.

Where?

How much of the LN is translated? How far past the anime is it?

sankaku better than yandre

The anime already supassed the translations by a mile. LN translations is at V2. Anime is at V3.

Animesuki you idiot

Can you link me?

I want to fuck this slut

>Doesnt know the place where summaries are posted
>Apparently should know the initials of the place that he doesn't know exists.
Thanks anyway though.

Literally me.

It's in the lightnovel section of the forums.

You can't google Animesuki + the title of the show?

The only reason you fucks like Kushida is because of her edgy side. Fuck that. At least Horikita is not pretending like that damn skunk.

Kushida hasn't done shit. Nothing. I can't believe people in the class even answer to her.

>At least Horikita is not pretending like that damn skunk.
Instead Horikita is a hypocrite with a holier than thou attitude.

Kushida and 50%man are the most interesting things about this show. Or rather, what's of interest is simply learning what is motivating the other characters.

The premise is interesting, but I can't help but think this is all just a really long fucking set-up. All we've learned is that Kushida is two-faced, 50%man is a test tube baby or something, class C behave like Yakuza, and that Ichinose has 2 million points.

So? she at least does work. How about Kushida? Fucking nothing. Clinging to 50% in the boat and suddenly acting like she isn't what she really is. What a cunt.

Meme character

damn, you can park a school bus between the eyes of either girl

You think she is going to get a second time from 50%man?

She's a cum dumpster.

>hypocrite
Based on what?

This. Both Kushida and Horikita suck. Sakura and Karuizawa are the way to go.

Calling Hirata useless for asking 50%'s help when she's relied on him several times as well.

She said he was pathetic to rely on MC despite being the center figure people depended on. Horikita has yet to directly ask MC for help in a way she needed him. He has helped her secretly without her knowing and collaborated with her, but that isn't it.

Liar

>Horikita has yet to directly ask MC for help in a way she needed him.
She asked the MC to persuade the idiot trio (Sudo, Ike, Yamauchi) to join her for a study group session, so yes she has directly asked for his help.
>He has helped her secretly without her knowing.
That has yet to happen in the anime.

>asked
No, that's not the same thing. MC owed her one since he conspired with Kushida. She let allowed him to work off his debt to her by giving him that job.
>yet to happen
Nah. MC does it often, like the surveillance cam.

>No, that's not the same thing.
You're grasping at straws here user. It doesn't change the fact that she needed and wanted his help. Even without the whole Kushida conspiring, she would have gone to MC either way and persuaded him, like she did with the assault case.

>like the surveillance cam.
She knows it was him with the cameras thanks to sensei.

Kill yourself

Still not the same thing. At most you can call it an excuse, but she didn't approached him first or relied on him. She basically trapped him into making him do what she wanted with the meal and debt. From her perspective, she essentially schemed to make him gather the idiots up. It's doubtful she would had push the job on him without the debt knowing her prideful personality. The thing with the assault case is an example of collaborating as she brought of Sakura and made the others go along with her plan.

Wrong scene. MC was the one who led her to the idea. In that way.