I'll do it

Fem user here

Women of our generation are not useless.

There are good ones out there, but the people here don't believe anymore.

your knight in shinning triple of truth armor has arrived

Post feet.

>but the people here don't believe anymore.

Seen some shit...

Love yourself, within you is god, all the answers to end suffering are within you, if you seek.

THIS is what I'm talking about. I'm holding a knife

That is ketchup, not blood.

This is for both men and women who are traditional and can't find a partner because normies are too promiscuous, left-wing and everything else they are. Create an OKCupid account and answer about 1000 of their questions with absolute honesty. Then the site will match you with people just like you.

The more partners a woman has the less likely she will attach to her mate.
It's just nature because the eggs don't last long so why would an old breeder be useful ?

>I'm holding a knife
The liberals can't take that away from you.

If you're pretty, I'll believe you. If not, you know what to do.

Ya OP post ketchup tits next pls.

fuck women, I have hundreds of waifus at this point.

1. Along the street, not across the street

2. Be the example woman who doesnt give a shit about feminism.

Don't be an emotional trainwreck, get a man if you need to, or whichever gender you prefer. Get company, enjoy life.

There are loads of women who don't give a shit about most of the trends going on, and being one you slowly kill the cancer.

Shut up whore

§how bob & vagene...
Tits or gtfo

I hate to use reddit terms but AWALT

Calm down you retard this is all satire
But seriously stop using the term femanon, quit crying for attention, be a ubercunt. not a untercunt.
k^

(She) is a living tendie

If what you say is true then marry me

you've got some ketchup on your knife sweetie, maybe you should leave the sharp things to the men.

thx, user

show bobs

what an unispired means of killing yourself. If you really are going to do it (which you aren’t) then at least do it like a man and gut yourself. Oh wait...

>femanon here
TITS OR GTFO

DON'T DO IT

PLEASE GOD NO

There is no god, there is only you.

There is only you god.

>There are good ones out there, but the people here don't believe anymore.
Where do they all hide? I knew one good girl back home but the Air Force has taken me away and I doubt I'll see her more.

Our courts make is simple to steal a man's children and then force him into slavery. Women just aren't worth it. You will be replaced with robots.

the only correct response

Show vagene pls

Fuck off you useless whore. Don't even want to see your tits.

>3 posts by this ID

they're useless when you have anime girls

threatening to kill yourself if you don't get what you want is the sort of manipulative tactic that makes guys not trust women in the first place. so just put down the knife if you're trying to disprove the "women are crazy" meme, delete this thread, and try again without the hysterical melodramatics

>There are good ones out there
A good woman is a submissive one that keeps her mouth shut. AKA, a unicorn.

I'm an oldfag and I have never met a good woman, all you are good for is procreation. Sure, some are more tolerable than others but just like you cant take the jew out of a Jew, you cant take the cunt out of a woman.

She better get some mustard while she's at it.

sooo sad HEY!

OP pls no

SHOW BOBS OR GET THE FUCK OFF

What's you're problem now? Obviously women of European descent, who are held to s higher standard, are becoming increasingly horrid. I often wonder why I threw off feminism BS, and I often wonder how I can wake up my these poor indoctrinated woman. They must not have fathers/brothers. It's depressing to see beautiful white women having mongrel children. Ugh. It's all so tiresome.

Stop! Just read this thread. It proves my point

post lasagna pics

[ANYTHING] user here

[ANYTHING] of our generation are not useless.

There are good ones out there, but the people here don't believe anymore.

If you wish to be wise, then act wise, get out of the heads of others and think about yourself from your own perspective "what am i worth"... If you think "not much" then so it will be. If you think "I am the next elon musk" and truly believe that, then you shall achieve great things (albiet probably not as great because of being a female in our society, but still great, like marie curie level).

Now the kicker, you need to stop and focus EVERY SINGLE DAY and restart, every day. Because you will fail some days, succeed others, but do NOT take things more than one day at a time, forget about previous accomiplishments, no matter how great, that'll keep you humble. And do not have anxiety about things to come, they arent there yet. That is what you should do, and i gotta tell you, nobody gives a shit about what these other anons care, they literally wanna see your tits lol.

Have a great life, help 100 people live great lives before you die, enjoy watching your deeds give fruit after you die of old age

idiot

You're bring retarded. It's embarrassing.

pls don't do it OP you have everything to live for like being on my peepee

3 inches hard btw

Tits or gtfo

Shouldn't you be dead by now?

Less typing, more cutting

>I'm holding a knife

You're only proving that modern women are unstable emotional cunts.

Call the guy who's been emailing you for the past 7 years.

>>>Go there, not here.

Shave head.

women should be allowed to vote

How big is your cock?

rong

Please post feet.

I would ask for tits but you seem unattractive. GTFO

This is too funny, I want to believe this is a tranny or a troll.

you are a dude with a pink sweater on, I seriously have a hard time believing those grubby fingers and scared/bruised hands belong to a woman

just a concerned citizen

Ok, it's ketchup but i do have a knife. Im never coming back to this board again. For those of you who said nice things thx. Th majority of you are fools

bye bye

>obvious ketchup
>femanon
reeeeeeeeee?

Those lips look like they would feel so good

i bet it was hard for her to waste so much ketchup.

True.

QT. I'll bet you have shapely feet.

Women only exist to service the Big Brazilian Cock.

good, hope that nigger snaps your neck tonight you dumb fuck

do it OP
you said that for the same reason you said you were female, you little attention whore
>bbbbut i'm different

Well, I once took sixty Xanax pills and didn't die
Show boobs

Oh no, don't go.

this
/thread

>ITT: OP is a larping faggot using images from Google
Slide thread, mods pls kill.

off yourself you worthless cunt, all you're doing is proving that women are attention grabbing time wasters

no timestamp

sage, attention whore

>bitch spilled ketchup everywhere.
tits or gtfo

you would have better luck showing pics of you making sammiches

no . you were all tainted by the media jew. even if your not a raging sjw your still unfit to fuck now that you let tyrome in your ass or you have 3 kids with 3 different fathers

>anymore
LOL

I'll take mine medium rare no ketchup though

you just want a virgin because tiny penis
chads prefer a girl that got some stretch

story time user, i want to know how does it feel

Gay

Of course you and yours are a useless whores and you want to be treated like that, since if no man would treat you like shit, you would feel bored without the drama and attention.

>Not all

Long story short, got cheated on by a wannabe communist kike with a dyke, got so angry I decided to off myself. Took my treatment for three months in five minutes, rinced that down with some whisky. Remember feeling reaaaally "blurry" and tired, then blacked out. Woke up three days later in the hospital feeling FRESH. Turns out my neighbour heard a loud "THUMB" when I fell in the living room and my puppers started howling.
>I've been feeling awesome ever since doing this

Is that fucking hot sauce?

Typical woman, you had one job and you fucked it up.

I love the shier, feminine qts who embodywhat a woman should be but finding those nowadays is like finding a needle in a haystack. Now many women are just dudes with a pussy.

Ok seriously we need to stop this roastie posting. This is not endearing us to anyone. The way to win these guys over is to prove yourself with knowledge and facts.
>saged

I tasted semen and now I'm immune to your powers. You cannot perpetuate this lie

Pic related.

Fuck off.

I like mayo on my sandwich, not ketchup. Get your useless ass back in kitchen

Not all women are "useless" just feminists who act like they do (roastie behavior) because they have a virus