Trump curse strikes again

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/27/mark-cuban-dallas-mavericks-nba
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

OP always a fag,,,, why can't you fags post an Archive or at the very least a link.

fucking fags!

this post bumps the thread

Wow, what a misogynist.

theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/27/mark-cuban-dallas-mavericks-nba

>jew
>rapist
Wow, didn't see that coming.

Just for the record Marc Cyban is jewish

>Trump curse
When you have pissed off that large of a chunk of america, these things stop being coincidence, and start being completely mundane.

"mark cuban has no television presence or charisma and he looks like a Neanderthal" - DJT

I-it's part of our culture y-you fucking antiseminte!

lol NBAfags and liberals hate Trump and love this guy too. will they ever get tired of being wrong about literally everybody

Typical liberal hypocrites. Fucking Jew.

They live in opposite world where everything good and right is evil and wrong. They can't even tell when they're being hypocritical because hypocrisy is sometimes a good thing to them. So, no, they won't get tired of being wrong about everything. They'll just cast 'being wrong for a good cause' as socially acceptable, and retroactively absolve themselves of any sin.

And a faggot! Thinks he's hot shit! I could be president. Niw he is getting bitch slapped from all sides. The Tanker as he orders his team to perform.

This dude has some money so he’s a genius

can I get a rundown? I know who he is but what did he do to get the Trump curse?

Dirty filthy kike.

Cuban came out of the dot com bubble rich when lots of goys got hurt. I think Jews are the ultimate insiders.

Kevin Smith known atheist and trump hater had a heart attack at 49.

(hes also bi-curious and larps as a satanist when around hollywood fags)
Don't suicide me.