South African Genocide

What can we do to help them? This is seriously fucked up, eveyone Ive talked to in real life about this sides with the niggers. Is there any good way to donate to help them with refugee status or anything? We need to get our guys out of there.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesouthafrican.com/sa-refugee-denied-asylum-in-canada/
rt.com/business/419543-south-africa-land-compensation-whites/
m.youtube.com/watch?t=1349s&v=woOQ6cmxKIY
scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/
youtube.com/watch?v=bvfrOxGLR_8
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We trade their whites for our blacks.

But seriously, I have cash Id throw at anything that could get white families somewhere safe. We could chip in and buy land somewhere but noone would trust that

You have to fix America first - all the niggers in Africa look to the USA for cultural inspiration and guidance, and since USA is obsessed with race and hating on whites, they will too.

Try sending them to America or Canada as refugees.

>blacks in Europe
>"Go home or we will kill you!!!11"
>blacks in Africa
>"Go home or we will kill you!!!11"

fair is fair.

They should go back to Europe

thesouthafrican.com/sa-refugee-denied-asylum-in-canada/

I agree, but most were born there, and many dont have the funds to get a plane ticket for themselves and their families, and may not have the time/money to get citizenship. They didnt choose to be born into this situation. They could have prepared for it sure, but I and Im sure many others would be willing to support these people in spite of their lack of foresight

Crowdsource a Crusade. Imagine if the Pope called for a Crusade tomorrow, how many millions would volunteer? It can happen. Any billionaire could personally sponsor it almost as easily. Just fucking establish a paramilitary organization with the express aim of invading and colonizing South Africa. What is anyone going to do about it?

This shit would get taken down on indiegogo or kickstarter hour 1. I feel if I openly ask for volunteers on a website the feds would shut it down for terrorism. About 56 million people live in South Africa. Id honestly be willing to join something like this, but I dont know if I have to gall or knowhow to organize it on my own

We need a charity to fund people's nans and grandads to be moved. Then the rest of the family will follow.

That's why it would be way easier if a celebrity puts out the call. A grassroots movement would be suppressed before it reached critical mass. But if the Pope up and called for the Crusade tomorrow there would be no stopping the momentum. Any international celebrity with a large enough platform could do the same.

Help them? This will be our future too.

There's about 5 million whites in SA. So far I have seen nothing on the news and the UN hasnt said a word either. If they cant get out at least half of them are going to die. It's like the shoah but real this time

No boer women need the black seed plus non of you pol larks are going to do shit honestly

Go to suidlanders website. Type suidlanders in google, once on the site donate.

There's a million different warzones and shitholes all over the world. Why is this the only one Sup Forums cries about? If it was syrian refugees, you'd be like "hurr why dont you fight for your country" but when its SA refugees, you're like "REFUGEES WELCOME"

niggers

Thanks user, didnt know about this

I’m with user, this bothers me, I think of it too much. If I had wealth I’d help as much as possible, good thing is if you donate to suidlanders, one US dollar is worth $11.67 of their rands.

Mel gibson?
Jk you are wrong

... because they're white duh

Offer them greencards with marriages.

Team white people. You can go try your luck with the blacks if you'd like.

I will go in a heartbeat you commie faggot. Have fun getting a sex change

They have to stand up and fight for themselves, this is the future our children face, if we don't start getting our shit together.

>We need to get our guys out of there.
Why? We should get our asses in their. I'm sure if a civil war happens white people from outside SA will come to help in the fight.

The white SA built that country from the ground up, my man. They helped the Afros, gave them hospitals, built roads schools, etc. During apartheid hoards of blacks flicked to SA risking being eaten by wild animals to get there. Syrian refugees? I’d honestly would only help the Christian ones, since we share that common bond. The Muslim refugees just want to rape everything, and get free stuff. Good enough answer?

Bc these people are white. Personally, I'm Dutch. And because it's the principle of the thing. These people were settlers that made SA the wealthiest, most developed country in Afrixa- it had nothing to do w the nuggers who weren't even there when the Dutch got there in the 17th cent. It's us vs niggers

we need to summon pewdiepie

It's their fault for colonizing it in the first place. South Africa doesn't belong to the whites and they should all die.

can someone post a summary of what's happening in SA? Is SA becoming the next Zimbabwe?

There was nobody living in the cape when it was colonized. It's majority black now because the eternal Anglo imported a gorillion slaves from Nigeria.

rt.com/business/419543-south-africa-land-compensation-whites/
Nigger government is forcing whites off their privately owned land (violating the NAP). Also niggers have been killing and robbing whites for years and the local nigger police does nothing about it. So yeah, haiti/zimbabwe/congo 2.0

Here you go user, the guys named Simon Roche, from SA he’s done plenty of interviews.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1349s&v=woOQ6cmxKIY

thanks

Current pope is way too cucked for that

what makes you think there is anything you can do?

the blacks here are up for that. they've repeatedly said stuff like this. i wonder (((who))) is standing in the way of that.

yeah, i had a guy in california who had land to donate. it was hard getting whites to think i was for real. thought it was a scam. and now he lost the land anyway, so...

anyway, i'll try to set something up to help get more whites out. i'm leaving on saturday.

A lot of sources claim that is a hoax. I don't believe them but how can I refute it?

If someone is enterprising, they should set up a way to donate water filtration systems and food like MRES or peanut butter. I imagine firearms related material would be difficult.

takes more than a plain ticket, you need thousands of dollars in your bank account for months just to qualify for a tourist visa to the EU or the US

Because they are whites, and descendants of Europeans. What the fuck do I have in common with some Syrian? Nothing. A South African? They have the same culture as us, same religion. Accepting a bunch of Syrians or Africans, and they will start to import their way of life into your country. And they aren't white.

tldr: you are a nigger loving jew

It’s sort of true. There were the koi people living in the north eastern part of SA and when the Dutch settled in the south west they drove in to their hunting lands and their was obviously some battles that the whites dominated. And the rest of the blacks are imported slaves. That’s the full extent of the so called colonizing

Am I wrong? Imagine Mel Gibson put out the call, what would happen? He would get taken down for sure, but history shows that martyring yourself tends to work out great for your cause.

One US dollar is equal to $11.67 Rand correct? We could start a go fund me for white SA and dump money in.

The only difference here is that Great Britain gave South Africa all of its infrastructure and have been actively living there since the nineteenth century. South Africa didn't have anything resembling cities until the evil white man came. Albeit the apartheid thing doesn't help their case, not to say that it is justified

Edgy

South Africans are niggers. As such, I don't see a projected "6,000,000,000" continental population explosion by 2100, an indication of an "genocide".
scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/

Predatory satiation... likely. Genocide... no.

They criticize Trump for being anti-refugee and anti-immigrant, this seems like such a good way of proving them wrong on both accounts. Let a bunch of the South African whites in as refugees, and prove the left wrong.

Then we can all get /comfy/ and watch black south africa starve!

he's talking about white south africans.

Oh and I forgot to add, if we start getting rid of illegal mexicans here doing farmwork, these South African refugees might be perfect replacements. Hell they might welcome the opportunity to learn modern American farming techniques.

I can hear the left now,”The only good refugees for Trump are white ones” CNN MSNBC, cbs, npr would ridicule him, but then again might as well give the left some else to bitch about take the focus off these gun control retards. Btw they want to take the guns away so the blacks in America can start a genocide here with their illegal guns from the hood.

fuck that, one should stay and fight.

Show them this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=bvfrOxGLR_8

Yep, I see our future looking a lot like the South African's if we do not change course. Those refugees could be powerful allies in opposing it because they lived through it and are familiar with what happened.

They are going to call us racist no matter what we do, so its best to help these white South Africans not only because its the right thing to do, but because they would be a good fit in multiple ways.

Anyone else waiting to see how their MSM mumbles and stumbles around the story when they literally can't ignore it anymore?

MSM is only allowed to say two things about SA:

>Apartheid was evil nazi Germany 2.0
>Nelson Mandela was Africa's Gandhi.

Just have to get the women and children out. Once they are out they can be paid under the table somehow.

I’m just waitîng this moment when whites South africans asks for soldier and I’ll come immediatly

You can't, because it is a hoax. The Cape was inhabited by Bushmen, who bred with the Dutch to make the coloreds. Meanwhile the Eastern part of South Africa has been majority Bantu for over a thousand years

Fuck off south africa is rightfully white clay. Niggers didnt live there until whitey came along and made it habitable. NOT A FUCKING INCH.

At least main stream news is front lining it, but news.com.au is racist as fuck majority of the time anyway.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc

I have south african friends in Perth that left years ago, they're crying out for remaining family and friends to flee to Australia also. But giving up your home? Everything you own? For nothing? We aren't muslim savages that flee when conflict nears I can understand wanting to stand and fight for your home.

South Africa is still part of the commonwealth, if they do go for genocide I expect the British and Australian governments to step in immediately you couldn't find one soul here not in support. Even if its an force-able evac when shit hit's the fan let them rot and kick them from the union the country will be worthless and further down the drain than it already is with the few whites still holding the country together.

This is one cause I would go fight for.

"Zionist UK says Amerimutts shouldn't help cause we're Le 56 and shit. Also remember that Big Brother Israel is always watching..."

Serious question here. Why don’t the Boer and other whites join up and secede from SA, forming a sovereign, independent nation. This would allow them to have borders and form an army that will protect them.

Trying to stay part of SA will only result in their demise.

UK is a zionist shithole (except maybe Scotland), Australia looks like it's ready to tango with chinko, New Zealand is dropping bombs on a lot of illegal Polynesians,

We have mlre allies than you think user. Even Italy is not taking bullshit anymore

Here is what is gonna happen unfortunately, whites will be seen as getting their "just desserts" and blacks will continue to fall into degeneracy. Whites will move out and the MSM and sjws will applaude this.

Fucking African commies at least the Spaniards did right and exterminated the native population...

Can I host a white family here in USA? Got the rooms, land and money. Can most likely get them jobs depending on card status.

Are you kidding about Scotland? Were literally the worst bit for jew loving zionistic open borders cuckoldry rife with freemasonry and pedophilia.
Google Hollie Greig for one tip of the iceberg
What the fuck are you basing your claim on? Get a clue really
You think we weren't fully involved with the empire? Or any of the sneaky Anglo tricks? Why because 'muh braveheart? Muh snp?' Fucking yanks I swear

To you South Africans out there. Remember Rhodesia. Do not let history repeat itself.