Embracing niggadry

Black user here. Advice for other black anons, embrace your niggadry don't fight it. With that said try not to get yourself killed or arrested. These people can't be reasoned with, so your best bet is to take full advantage and focus on "getting over". We kill and we steal, we take wild chances, so the fuck what? I ain't had job or paid a tax in years, it is all worth it. Let them be mad. If they don't like it they can fucking leave. Celebrate the savagery.

>say it with me
>"Yes bitch we are niggers, fucking niggers know one likes us we don't care"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-KKbdErJkiY
m.youtube.com/watch?t=42s&v=be3I8mgRHPM
youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=pmlIJ0mUXKU&index=1&t=0s&list=PLECMIyqqaNpazMyThchPptjIfWTscsHQd
m.youtube.com/watch?t=21s&v=NPQVaUFF6eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>niggardy
>niggardly (cheap, frugal, miserly)...?

Really makes you question reality...

Way to set the bar high user

how do you feel about the whole going back to africa thing?

Yes, except that you are savage, subhuman, and of no use to the civilized world. Couldn't agree more with this nigger.

definitely obama's Son here!

No objections. Be a nigger. But elsewhere

I picture her having a huge vagina

Prepare for all your women throwing themselves at white men to get BLEACHED, black boi.

Shameless niggadry incoming
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-KKbdErJkiY

Thank you

>go back to Africa

I'm not even allowed to leave the state

How about don't make rash decisions...don't steal...don't be violent....get a good job pay taxes..be a productive member of society

Cuz that shit sucks, it's for lames who have no balls.

t. The finesser

Hahaha we got us kang here guys, a real kang. You niggers are entertaining at least. Weather you are playing fetch for us, dancing like an organ grinders monkey, or believing stupid kang shit you are fun to watch.

id wife that one op, she would have to talk an iq test first however

Interesting definition of manhood, LaRoy. Live off the work of others, don't make anything, don't be productive, take what doesn't belong to you, just be a literal shit smear of humanity, because "these people can't be reasoned with." That's nothing more than a meaningless jumble of words. Please clarify.

It's no wonder you're losing all your women to the BWC. They know who the real men are.

I find some African and African-American women to be attractive, as well as East Asians and Mestiza Hispanics, but I am of almost completely European descent (the rest Jewish/Middle Eastern), and admittedly, I tend to find Euro women most attractive, yet plenty of exceptions exist for me. How do you feel about mixed marriages, in general?

>forreal simps
y'all always ready to wife a ho.

I tried that working shit. It was corny, you can get fucked by the Jew if you want to, not me.

>M.O.B
You can have them hoes

>hewuhagoodboihudindunufin

>I can't do anything meaningful with my life because of the Jew!!!

Just kill yourself then. It's better than bringing any more misery into this already broken world.

Even though he fake as shit
m.youtube.com/watch?t=42s&v=be3I8mgRHPM

But if you can hold down a job it makes side "work" easier because you can cut down your clientele and take less "risks"

notice how this shit always makes perfect sense when you invert it. these niggas living in a dreamland.

White user here. Advice for other white anons, embrace your hwiteness, don't fight it. With that said try not to get yourself killed or arrested. These niggers and jews can't be reasoned with, so your best bet is to take full advantage and focus on "getting the gassing over and done with". We gas and we colonise, we dont take chances, so the fuck what? I ain't been unemployed or leeched tax in years, it is all worth it. Let them be mad. If they don't like it they can fucking leave. Celebrate the savagery.

>say it with me
>"Yes bitch we are nazis, fucking nazis. noone likes us we don't care".

BIG ASS TIDDIES :D

she's only hot because she straightened her hair.... like a white chick. deal with it.

>he hasnt taken the mulatto pill

I'm too old for that work shit. I've been hustling so long I got it down to a science.

>Celebrate the savagery.
As you wish

>that hair
eww

>I'm too old for that work shit. I've been hustling so long I got it down to a science.

niggers really are allergic to work. color me surprised

Please say you are larpin...

there are hot women and men of all races. why cant we stop making this some big competition and try to help every race. all i hear from the left is pro black anti white. all i hear from the right is pro white anti black. did nobody ever consider that both people can be saved? jews did this man. they fucking did all this shit.

All y'all got is old pics. We fuck y'all up on the daily.

sure ya do bud, what do you have carrier pigeons go meet the fiends?

narcs and rats are everywhere and eventually youll get caught in their shitnet too

I gave that shit a chance. No matter how hard you work, they always try to imply you're lazy, in that case might as well actually be lazy.

Dead serious

see, this shit is why we dont want to be around you.

or by science do you mean just shoving the dope up your asshole when facing some heat? lol real genius your are, real "scientific"

>cute face
>large breasts
>good hip to waist ratio
>most likely big ass
>smooth beautiful skin
No she's just hot all around.

Tit for tat that's all

Nigger white people are superior to you and you know it that’s why you come here starting shit

>inferiority complex

black women fucking despise me for some reason.

And you care why

wow. A picture of how niggers be niggers. must be great being a nigger.
tho pic related proves niggers can't be shamed. (you) lack the capacity but its still fun for me to shame you as I'm white but its something you'd never understand.
All non-niggers who have reading comprehension feel free to read pic related its a riot.

Naww there are protocols. They already caught all the dumb easy to catch niggers. Cops and robbers is like an evolutionary arms race.

>t. nigger logic

this is why you fail as a people...

it doesn't I'm just stating a fact. black women are very cold towards me.

everyone despises the eternal leaf desu senpai

>Let them be mad. If they don't like it they can fucking leave.
wrong, we're going to make you leave

yeah but in general you people end up causing trouble like pic related. it makes more sense for white people to have white immigrants, and thats just obvious. i know pic related was south africa but heres a little more tit

"muh superiority"
You sound like a straight up cornball. I wake up when I want then go to white establishments to have them make me food and drinks. White bitch only gets tipped if I feel like she acted right. Don't look superior from where I'm sitting.

You're a funny nigger

rule #1 don't fuck with her hair
rule#2 never call her ebony or chocolate
rule#3 if she's trying you call her out and list why
rule#4 don't fuck with her hair cause it's tough to get done and fucking expensive
rule#5 be real
rule#6 DO NOT CALL HER EBONY OR CHOCOLATE
rule#7 she doesn't have to like hiphop

Definitely don't listen to this shit

found the jew

Sauce?

I am quite sure it must be shitposting for the lulz, so.

learn to google image friendo
Fandy, some twitch slut from Texas apparently.

You define yourself by what people you don't care about think of you?

I guess you're the reason your race has such a low average IQ, considering that your IQ is probably in the negatives if you actually think the opinion of complete strangers matters outside of individual reputation.

People would probably respect the black race more if it wasn't so full of people who think like you.

The racism of others doesn't give you a fucking pass, retard.

let's hope he isn't. shitpost larping is a lack of integrity, a form of degeneracy. If true OP is being a massive faggot and this will only hurt his sojourn through life by diminishing his soul.

>DO NOT CALL HER EBONY OR CHOCOLATE
i-is Brown Sugar allowed?

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

They use that shit to justify jewing you out of fair pay. It comes down to money user. Hard work in wagecucking is beneficial to a degree, than the law of diminishing returns kicks in and it's all over.

one more my brosephs enjoy the ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=pmlIJ0mUXKU&index=1&t=0s&list=PLECMIyqqaNpazMyThchPptjIfWTscsHQd

fucking keked

Bump

I was raised in a top 1% black family. It is impossible for me to LARP as a nigger.

My attempts at ebonics sound like a posh wigger, I can't dance, and even average whites have blacker taste in music than I do.

Welfare and crime of even the pettiest degree is considered shameful and unfathomable in my neck of the woods.

I am a working man, a business owner, and a net donor from a tax standpoint.

When I look at the statistical probability of a black person having my IQ, I realize I shouldn't exist.

You still have nigger tendencies whether you realize them or not. You're just not a street nigger. Go into politics and loot a city. There's ways to be a nigger at every level.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=21s&v=NPQVaUFF6eE

you're stupid I call them chocolate all the time and they love it. I say hey baby I got a sweet tooth for chocolate, jump right on the BWC after that

I'm too autistic to be a politician, and too fiscally conservative and honest to politically loot a city.

Can all the niggers just leave this site? Get your own damn basket weaving forum.

We need hard working honest people like you for cover, good job keep doing what you're doing. Thank you for your service.

Because you have been FAILED by the nation, as a people.

If only white folks could act like that... Oh wait, they do.

>Black user here.

Nice LARP stormnigger.
sage

hey black anons, how can I get a nigger gf?
>90 percent white
>6'2
>toned but not buff
>7 inch schlong
do nigger women like this type of white guy?

Wtf?
>Get some fuckin game

Hoes are everywhere. You should have no problems.

thanks, where in america can I find a decent nigger gf though. I don't want a complete hoodrat and I am sure there would be some decent areas with a relatively high nigger population.

It depends what kind you want, they come in a bunch of varieties. Light, dark, thick, city, country etc.
If you go down to Mississippi you'll be fucking within an hour of touching down.

>niggadry
Why not fight it off? If you fight it off, society will give you everything. We'll add 350 points to your SAT score, you'll get free scholarships, and any company with a diversity department will fall over backwards trying to hire you as long as you're barely competent. Just don't be a criminal and show up to things on time.

Niggers have it made and they don't even know it.

>Show up own time
Not going to happen. Your lucky if we show up at all. Niggers will be late to thier own funeral.

It's possible to slime your way through life scheming and scamming doing the bare minimum, and still being very niggerish. You can still make it to a pretty high station in life while still being a nigger through and through.

NS
We support your ill conceived plans.

Yeah... you're definitely not just a pasty white larper

Not much nigger left in her. Her ancestors have been fucking whites to breed out the black