ITT: Anime that left a void

Finished this a couple of weeks ago and cant find anything to replace it. Anyone else feel like this about anything atm or do you just start watching something else immediately?

Best way to deal with it is not to finish it

holy fuck i couldnt handle that. how do you live with yourself

>Daily lives of highschool boys
Will there ever be anything like it

kill la kill

Havent seen it yet. wish me luck

S2 Never

It makes it easier to forget without the heartache

I see where youre coming from and maybe it works for slice of life but id rather have died than stopped bebop or even trigun on the penultimate episode

was this the catalyst for "school girls doing cute things"? cause i remember Azumanga being more fun than cute.

I tried to watch this but dropped it after only two episodes. Does anything change later on, or is this show just not my cup of tea?

It's a school themed slice of life anime. Unique humor and impecabble timing. It might not be for anyone, but it's really good in what it does.

It was stupid and wacky but I'm a sucker for dramatic fight scenes. Now I can't find anything else that fits the bill.

probably just not your thing. no idea why it resonated so well with me. maybe because i usually only watch stuff with wall to wall action. probably the first subbed anime where i actually remembered everyones names because each of the main characters has such a clear purpose.

Darker Than Black.
Still hoping for a good season 3 (get over it faggots). There is so much left to explore in it's world in regards to both lore and characters. It's ridiculous

Fucking grisaia
I watched the whole series in a day, and i still cant find anything to replace it. Yuuji is still one of my favorite mcs, and i cant find another i think is as interesting. True suffering.
And to a much lesser extent, konosuba and ngnl. Just for the simple fact theyre enjoyable when you dont want to think, and from time to time can be kinda funny

going to have to try this then. a series in a day is a pretty impressive feat, and one that i havent managed yet.

where is my Season 3 of Kaiji
I want more zawa zawas and Dorito noses

I am really sad that it's over, but I'm also really happy.
I finished this years ago.

Alcoholism fills the void I call life. Cocaine helps bring me back from the depths. I don't deserve to be alive. Also pic related. I'm gonna miss this shit.

Its not a whole lot. 2 seasons, and one movie/ova. Its fucking great though. And everything ive tried to watch since that is supposed to be comparable, i feel isnt nearly as good, or the mc isnt on par with yuuji.

i know the feeling well. hard to watch any substitute when all you can think about is the original. maybe trying a completely different genre would help

I finished nostalgia watching Azumanga and I'm feeling the same exact void. I've been looking for a similar funny elsewhere for weeks now.

i tried nichijou, baka and test and lucky star but not hooked on any of those. im sort of at a loose end, considering attempting to read yotsuba cause its by the same person but ive never read manga before so i have no idea what to do or where to get it

Non Non Biyori

Definitely this one.

Also, finishing Legend of the Galactic Heroes was like coming home from lunch with a friend you know you're never going to see again.

S2 neverever

Yeah I used to do that but I just end up re-watch it again to the finale.

Cromartie?

Anime tanked so hard the writer said fuck it and cancelled the manga.

honestly how I am feeling about macross right now.

Fukin this
I watched this when I was severly depressed and I'll never forget this show or it's ost
Alicia is my waifu