Why shouldn't Africans have a right to live in countries that were made rich by wealth STOLEN from AFRICA?

Why shouldn't Africans have a right to live in countries that were made rich by wealth STOLEN from AFRICA?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this

Prove that colonialism made European countries wealthy and while you're at it provide evidence that it made Africa poor
Pro tip: You can't

Why should they?

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

why is there no resources in south America or the Caribbean where most of the slaves went?

you were paid, nigger
you were not slaves in your own countries, nigger

Not even the ocean want to go to Africa

>being born somewhere means you’re privvy to the wealth others turned it into.

No nigger. Thats never been how it works in society, otherwise a starbucks employee can claim they have rights to a portion of a lawyers court fee’s, because the coffee helped their case prep process and indirectly brought them profit.

Why cant black people into rational thought?

None of the whites alive are responsible for african plight.

None of the blacks alive are responsible for african plight.

If UN wasnt such a useless shit, we could fix africa.

Because niggers aren't entitled to Africa.

>The UN could magically raise the average IQ of Sub Saharan Africa by 30 points

Fucking hell you make the colonisers sound like they were on a charity holiday over to Africa to build schools and railways. They werent. Colonisation was a mistake, it caused the demographics shift in the home countries while providing shitskins with the justification to claim everything in western nations for free. Resources were stolen and people exploited in colonies, theres no doubt. The question is could the locals develop enough technology to exploit these resources on their own. My answer is no.

Because we took what we wanted and left what we did not. Guess what? We don't want niggers anymore so we left your 3rd world useless asses behind.

Africa still has a ton of wealth. I am pretty sure the Europoors only scraped the surface.

Natural Selection. We live in a world with wolves and sheep. So which is it? Are you a wolf or are you a sheep?

>What are schools
>What is totalitarianism
Nobody expects it to happen overnight, but with current way its never going to change.

What specifically got stolen? Africa has a crapload of natural resources that even today they can't even extract because their countries are so primitive

because Chinese are doing well.

so should Africans.

unless they are too stupid to make their own lives better.

why was africa "yours"?

I'm not saying it was good or bad you jumped up fuck. I'm saying it didn't make us wealthy and it didn't make Africa poor. I'll agree it was a mistake though, primitive cunts should've been left in the stone age.

India and China were both subjugated too. They're doing fine now. Only Africa still sucks.

because your kind is much more indebted than the other way around,before european arrive africa was not more than a disorganizated tribes living in the paleolitic ,the explosion of population the laws ,goverment and pseudostability is product of european colonialism
the hundred of million that actually live in africa would reduced to 1/10 if werent for all the achievint that white man brought to you,90% of african population are the daughter and sons of european progress you probably wouldnt exist without us you would be comunicating with fire with another tribe and try to save your live for the danger of preneholitic life.
yust look at soth africa the richest african nation ,its not so hard to see who is the motor that deliver the progress

>be Africa
>cradle of humanity, most resource-rich continent
>Africans have tens of thousands of years head-start in plundering the resources of their continent, but too feckless and violent to organize sufficiently to harvest anything
>Collective wealth of the human race, including Africans, is raised when huwhite man takes initiative to utilize some African resources.
>in 2018, Africa is as populous as North America and Europe combined and has not even begun to utilize their natural resources, despite end of colonialism and sovereignty of African nations

Makes me sad that we took all of their mcnuggets

That happened literally everywhere in the world. Ethiopia and Thailand were the only countries that weren't colonized. Why do Africans alone get to bitch about it

those stupid ooga boogas should of been smart enough to use their own resources

>craddle of humanity
WRONG

Hey lets not be self centered now. We also stole from Asian countries too. Fuggin racist.

Schooling doesn't raise IQ. You must be new here. And totalitarianism doesn't stink it either. The Chinese and North Koreans are by far more intelligent than any Sub Saharan African population and yet their government is more authoritarian than any African country.

*strink

Dream job: Auctioneer at a colonial era slave block. Negros for sale, buck hoes, and pickaninnies! *ringing bell* Come buy a nigger!

and we didnt stole ,we conquer like you did when slave your brothers for the white man yunk

>Why shouldn't Africans have a right to live in countries that were made rich by wealth STOLEN from AFRICA?

China is currently "stealing" more than three times what Europe and USA are "stealing" combined.

Where did the proto-humans come from, then? I'm not read-up on alternatives to the out-of-Africa theory

maybe if all of the niggers are purged, and the lands recolonized it could raise.

Most of the mineral resources in Africa are unexplored.

take a break nigga

When you live sitting on piles of resources during millenaries without exploiting them, you deserve to be stolen.

>Prove that colonialism made European countries wealthy
Colonialism literally saved Europe from collapse. There was literally almost no trees left in most of Europe from industrialization.

>hurr, hurr, I'm going to make the fpbp
Your a fucking idiot.

Pic unrelated, shill.

If Africans all died, the rest of us would turn that continent into a functional & safe land with resources abound.

Be me:
>Serbian
>Had 0 colony
>Black african yelling that he is Syrian wants refugee status
>Wtf.exe
>Transport him to the Hungarian border
>He and his 50 friends in the van pays me 1000 dollars per/person
>Average ppl here barely recive 300 euros for a month, and for that you need to work 10 hours or more every day and work weekends,holidays etc.
>My country is poor as fuck and corrupt
>All young population left to West Europe
>So since Serbia is poor, bombed by USA means we are oppressed black people or what?
My dear black nationalist, this just means there are big powers who fuck over by small powers.
>Serbia was fucked by Ottomans, and spoiled its manpower,resources.
>Was fucked by Tito commies
And now you come here with your new age shit, about how big kangz you were, and that you were robbed and shit.
Grow some balls, start building huge army, and technology and bomb the shit out of the USA.
Since you want to take revenge, pls do something for it, but no crying on Sup Forums.

Youre comparing 70IQ to 105IQ. Apples to Pears. You cant expect a 70IQ African to adapt and adjust to a lifestyle and civilisation built by 100IQ whites. as well as 105 IQ asians. Again, colonisation was a mistake. Shouldve left everything as it was and stayed in Europe.

Top 10 Countries Receiving Foreign Aid In Africa ( this is just the 2012 Figures)
1. Ethiopia – $3.261 billion
2. Democratic Republic of Congo – $2.859 billion
3. Tanzania – $2.831 billion
4. Kenya – $2.654 billion
5. Côte d’Ivoire – $2.635 billion
6. Mozambique – $2.096 billion
7. Nigeria – $1.915 billion
8. Ghana – $1.807 billion
9. Egypt – $1.806 billion
10. Uganda – $1.655 billion

I didn't get any of those potatoes, sad.

Source? I've never come across this before and I've studied British history extensively.

>this thread again

no user isn't wrong, they're definitely still in the cradle.

Monkey

Africa had no wealth before White people showed up.

Why has Haiti ripped down all of its trees while the Dominican Republic hasn't? They're on the same island.

The difference is the people. Blacks are a plague of locusts that know nothing but destruction.

europe

>conflating resources and wealth
Protip, nigger. Resources in their raw unused form lying around in the earth isn't wealth. It takes human intellect and labor to transform those resources into wealth.

Africans lived near resources, but never extracted them. Thus they have no claim of ownership over those resources, nor the wealth that others generated by using them.

because they aren't humans.

Then what happened to Africans? They devolved on the way down?

Notable resources from Africa:

Diamonds
Ivory
slaves sold by rival nigger tribes

>Source?

's fat ass

>3 rocks remain
Quiet Jamal or we'll come take the rest.

Nobody has rights.

All we have to do is keep Africa in Africa and we get away with it if there was any it to get away with.

It is 1000% always better to get away with it.

>implying they unironically did not do that exact thing
I want you to guess how many schools there were in Africa before white people got done oppressing everybody, leaving infrastructure and culture everywhere they went.

You're not too bright, are you? He said totalitarianism as an example of how to achieve it. There are no governments big enough to be totalitarian in Africa

>ONGO BONGO THEY STEAL ME ROCK

no they just became darker and uglier
and also not smarter
and also not mixed with other protohumans

diamond is a meme its not that valuable

Took me thirsty seconds to realise their problem.
I'm hopeless.

NO CHINA....]

pan right and see that coin pile tardo

Diamonds have some very good industrial uses, like saws that cut stone and concrete.

Didn't mean to quote myself.

>Cant explain Iceland
>Best country on earth
>No farmland
>No arable land

my cartoon is slightly more accurate

Ah yes, the infamous Canadian colonies in Africa

>Iceland never colonized
>Ireland never colonized
>Finland never colonized
>Sweden never colonized (expect in Delaware but that was really shortlived)
>Norway never colonized

lmao

fuck you nigger sympathizer, africa was never anything but a bunch of faggot tribes who literately begged to be enslaved by whites.

Type in Colonization and Europe resources depleted. Well documented that Europe was nearly depleted of resources due to overpopulation and industrialization before colonization.

What wealth? At best the Europeans got maybe 40 years worth of profit out of Africa before it all went tits up. The major colonization of Africa did not start until the 1870's, and the initial investment was hugely expensive as there was nothing there.

You are a faggot. The industrial revolution started in the mid 18th century. The age of exploration started in the 15th century. There was literally 250 years of colonial expansion before some british dude discovered the spinning jenny.

Because you act like niggers
/Thread

Because that picture is stupid and inaccurate.
Italy never robbed ANYTHING from africa.
INSTEAD we made roads, public schools, hospitals and so on.
SO why do we Italians have no right to live in Africa?
What makes me mad tho is that the pic was made by some white faggot that hates his own heritage.
If it was a black guy I could at least understand his misdirected hate.

Switzerland never had any colonies. They are still rich. Ethiopia was never colonized, they are still poor. Maybe colonization isn't the reason that Africa is poor?

SAVED

Clearly not well documented given that it hasn't come up prior to this conversation and google searches bring up fuck all results. Europe didn't benefit from colonisation and Africa didn't suffer from it.

They've had all the time in the world to improve themselves and they're still savages constantly sabotaging themselves.

I like your cartoon. It's funny because it's true.

Hell, Germany and Italy never really colonized either. Their short lived efforts were kinda half assed and lasted less then a couple decades.

>Posting a shopped version to twist the intended meaning as to why Africa is poor instead of posting the original.
Shame on you 1 Post Guy