How could anyone like this gutless cuck?

How could anyone like this gutless cuck?
>Author made him look smart by bending rules and giving everyone else sub 80 IQ

Its fucking shit

You poor soul

>drinking tea
what a fag

Maybe Id try it too if I knew where to start

>The price for the 225mm-tall pre-painted PVC figure of Yang is 9,720 yen (about 89 US dollars)

Why is his figure so fucking expensive?

Tea is awesome and easy to get into. Just order some lose leaf tea online, read how it's prepared (which is not hard, basically all you need to know is temperature, amount of leafs used per cup, steeping time and times you can resteep) .
All you will need aside from the tea is a pot and a sieve.

He represents the current generation of men who think war is just a big waste of time and just want to stay comfy at home.

I wonder what flavor I should get. I tried vanilla but it was meh

I don't as a military commander specifically because he never seems really challenged. As a role model to Julian though and a developing parent he was okay. He was also useful in dragging the story out. If it had played out, it would have just been Reinhard using resources and numbers to crush the FPA. Probably over in 3 episodes if you skip the filler.

Doesn't make LoGH any less fun.

earl grey

Edgetard please, there is absolutely nothing wrong with staying at home rather than dying for the sake of corporations mascarading their interests as ideals.

Get some non-flavored stuff if you want to get into the hobby. Not saying anything else always tastes bad, but the high quality stuff is usually just regular tea leafs processed in different ways.
For black tea you could try Darjeeling or Assam, for green tea sencha and gyokuro are both amazing.

Go to a tea shop and tell the teashop girl you're not sure what to buy, she'll show you around everything she has. There should be a tea whose scent will get you interested.

Red tea is the best kind of tea, all other kinds are shit in comparison.

lol what a poorfag, and i'm peruvian.

Red tea tastes good, though I was rather talking about actual tea made from a tea plant.

But that's cheap for PVC.

(You)

Black tea is best loose leaf only to.

I remember watching this show thinking, "this is what elitist Sup Forumsnime fags like?", 3 episodes after I dropped it straight into the shitter. Code Geass and Death Note were so much better, AND had half the episodes.

Brainlets shouldn't exist.

>one more week left until the announcement
This world is moving so fast, I just get more behind every day.

He likes a little whiskey in his tea you know.

>helium and hydrogen
>no oxygen
>"it would only take one match..."

This is the first anime figurine that I've ever wanted to own. God help me.