Flase Flag in Slidell, LA Tomorrow

If there is an event tomorrow in Slidell, LA it is a false flag. It will be used to push even harder against the assault weapon conversation and the ultimate goal of splitting America apart. Someone has the original Craigslist add, I only have the google search for it and a screen shot of the link being flagged for removal. It may be bait, but if it isn't, we can use this against them.

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattle-federal-prosecutor-thomas-wales-was-possibly-killed-by-hired-gunman-fbi-official-says/
archive.is/nbGjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

big if true

Second screen shot of it being flagged for removal

guys please this looks inderesding

Well what events are happening tomorrow in Slidell

school.

Parkland was the hospital that JFK was sent to and also the city of the Florida shooting

Slidell is where Lee Harvey Oswald grew up.

And a good number of concerts, it seems.

I was here pol

I don't have it but I believe the original Craigslist add said specified. I hope someone has the screenshot of it

Yesterday while making threads, shills were trying to tell us to LET IT HAPPEN.

Fucking kikes.

fat

Theres an archive link in this picture. >

bump?

They probably cancelled it already just because of all the threads we made.

Screen shot thread, don't mention it again.

I just wanted to see the penis

Well, don't you want a happening?

Yeah everytime the kikes realize that we're onto them they cancel the event. See superbowl

>be deepstate
>have access to immense technology and organizations
>use craigslist

you're kidding me right Sup Forums?

A lot of things aren't as they seem. My prof who has a doctorate in electromagnetic fields can't turn a projector on.

>6
NOT THIS KIND

ITS A DISTRACTION FROM THE 9/11 PRESS CONFERENCE ROSENSTEIN IS GONNA HAVE

link to the press conference information?

look at how many times they've fucked up in the past year and explain to me the one thing they've learned from any of it.

also rip dirty dell - i'll remember you how you once were, before katrina pushed all the nogs into you.

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattle-federal-prosecutor-thomas-wales-was-possibly-killed-by-hired-gunman-fbi-official-says/
archive.is/nbGjs

>The FBI and the Department of Justice have scheduled a news conference in Seattle for Wednesday, during which Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the department’s No. 2 ranking official, is expected to discuss the unsolved 2001 homicide.

>The FBI has found evidence strongly suggesting that the fatal shooting of Seattle federal prosecutor Thomas Wales in 2001 involved a conspiracy and a hired gunman, according to an FBI official familiar with the investigation.

>Agents had pursued a single-shooter theory in the case and focused on a former Bellevue-area airline pilot who has long been a leading suspect in the shooting.

>While agents continue to look at all leads that remain in the 16-year-old investigation, they are reviewing possible ties between the pilot and a small circle of people who agents suspect were involved in the killing, the FBI official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the investigation.

>The official said there is a “very small group” of people who know what happened. “They never talk about it,” the official said.

fine i clicked it

>look at how many times they've fucked up in the past year
then is there really a deepstate? or is it human nature

its called hubris

>Slidell
this is not a coincidence.

ya ok

SAW THIS ON REDDIT YESTERDAY
POL ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL A USUAL

Do not reply, they will cancel if they haven't already, sage

bump

I live about 3 hours out from slidell. I will be surprised if this goes down. The last happening we had was the movie theater shooting. Regardless, Louisiana is a heavy gun state so any attempt as gun control should fall flat.

Nothign happened today it seems.

People don't care about press conferences that would hardly be in the media in the first place.

Inb4
>press is the keyword

A shooting which will force more gun control talk is more likely to result in a better happening in the long run

bump

Why do you think they're prepping all these gun ban bills? They want to orchestrate a ton of shootings in a short span and ban all guns.

Literally a nigger

bump

I think I have the same shirt on his bed...

I like the self deprecating humor at least

You know people have already contacted local police departments? You know pvt intel agencies are watching? I wouldn't be surprised if the jews are fully comped by now.

kys christ nigger
bump

bump

bump

bump

there is no where in los angeles by that name.

Louisiana retard

tig fi brue

bump

Hmmm I guess the shills finally learned of their Streisand effect.