Range rats have been *triggered*

Range rats have been *triggered*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5MMgnMIpG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[rice field intensifies]

slide thread. the govt can't take on everyone as they are outnumbered.

Someone post the jap pic already

Yes because a small group of undergunned farmers using rifles would never beat the US governmen-

the idea of the government dropping bombs on my neighborhood REALLY makes me want to disarm myself

shill threads instantly atrophy once you post this copypasta

>wtf is the Vietcong
>wtf is the Taliban
Slide this motherfucker.

SAGE SLIDE THREADS DO YOU PART Sup ForumsACKS save this board.

yeah, go make this argument to people in vietnam, iraq and afghanistan. it's a dumb argument. literally debunked the many endless wars that have been going on for the entire 21st century.

>please turn in your guns sir

I feel like this has to be a bot trying to make liberals look bad, after getting btfo on this topic every day any thinking creature would stop posting it.

Came to post this.

F-117 is retired you flaming faggot.

How do people still make this argument? The government doesn’t gain anything from the wholesale slaughter of its people. Where will it get taxes, labor, etc.? There is an incentive to control and police us. They can’t do that if everyone has guns.

The plane that got shot down by Serbians and isnt in active service?

Once again I will repeat for those of you who aren't that quick on the uptake: if and when there is an actual tyrannical government in United States that tries to take on its own citizens, a huge proportion of the military and government will side with the citizens themselves. Ergo, a lot of those bombs will be landing on the heads of the traitors in power. What the Second Amendment does is allow individual American citizens to be armed and ready for such an event. As such it remains a massive deterrent against any tyrannical government that decides to take on American citizens.

I also need a gun to protect myself from zombies, looters, and packs of niglets trying to break into my country home at 3am

Why do the liberals always rush straight to wanting to slaughter as many people as possible in order to confiscate guns? Any any case that sort of thinking is why we need to be as highly armed as possible.

Every time we reference Australia's ban of assault weapons after their first (and ONLY) mass shooting you all freak out like triggered cuck dolls saying "that's not gonna work god darn it"

But now try and use Vietnam as an argument to justify how you'd fend off US forces if you still had your range toys????

Ya'll ain't just dumb. You're too dumb to own assault rifles.

Change is coming.

Are you scared?

>it aint me intensifies

Don't you faggots get bored of making these threads all the time?

The govt knows they wouldnt win a guerilla ear against the people which should send a chill down your spine. Think about the ways they could weaken us. Electric grid, poisoned water supply, cutting off food shipments. They're satanists. There is no where they won't go to weaken this country. The Bible says the beast will throw down 3 of the 10 nation's in the owg and seize control. The US is not mentioned at all. We won't even be a big player in the end times which aren't far off. They're here

come and take it

When was the last time you saw a fighter jet protecting a politician? When was the last time you saw one protecting a Communist event?

Those are the targets, and jets and tanks can't do jack shit to protect them.

>Fanatics in their own territory with looted French equipment who don't respect any international treaties governing war and who have the support of a rival superpower

vs

>A country having to send all their troops to the other side of the world and clean up the French mess, and who still managed to keep half the country independent while they were there despite the liberal wing of their civilian populace turning on them back home.

if you guys have a morning meeting before hitting the keyboards each day, can you suggest a new thread topic to start spamming.

You really must love dressing up in your combat costume and going to the range to impress your cuck buddies.

Yeah the plane was retired but the military still flies them

Those who know so little really do believe they know it all

Ah yes, that moment when you have to surrender your manchild toys. I can't wait.

Will be one hell of a party that night as we laugh at all of your manchildren tears

>Are you scared?

Not as scared as the entire Broward County Sheriff's department is of one kid with a single rifle.

Also use the catalog, there's already 2 or 3 of this same thread right now.

Delet right now leaf!

>Leftist: The US government is a white racist entity that only kills unarmed black men and Muslims
>Leftist: The US government will use missiles and bombs against white gun owners if you do not give up your guns
OK...

>BAN THE GUNS
>DONALD TRUMP IS HITLER
...?

Oh I know how this works. *applies magic*

a rifle behind every blade of grass

>Australia
>worked
>implying there was a problem in the first place
Pro-Tip: Homicides were never high before the ban or after the ban. The effect of the weapon ban on public safety was minuscule.
In America, Mass shootings (or murders in general) with assault weapons are a drop of water in a bucket. Why such a massive response to a small "problem" that can be solved by literally

(a) enforcing the law
and
(b) actually having people (cops, militias, teachers, whatever would work) defend kids and adults in gun-free zones

But this won't happen because people like you are scared shitless of something that statistically won't happen to you or your family, and then make a fear-driven response to infringe on the freedoms of other people.

Yer an intense faggot, tbqh.

>the government can just kill you if you resist so disarm yourself and support it!

Daily reminder that if you don't like guns, you're a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5MMgnMIpG4

you have to go back. return to your fuzzy upvotes and never return, nigger

>This bizarre non sequitur argument.
You're lashing out irrationally. If you really want to solve the gun issue ban all black males between the ages of 12 to 40 from owning firearms, specifically handguns. All guns being necessary to stop them from transitioning to other accessible guns.

Cool drawing!

>Cool drawing!
Why are you such an anti-White faggot?

We've had more than 1 mass shooting. But then we've never been much for breaking any law (and homocide rate is low cause we have few blacks and low IQ halfbreeds).

Tho our greatest hero Ned Kelly who killed a whole lot of people with non-semi automatic weapons.

You expect the bible to specifically name the USA?

>bombing your own infrastructure

No, most people side proudly with government against terrorists guilty of atrocities.
Thats how it goes down in reality.

>Range rats have been *triggered*
Its like for some reason you think we are a bunch of goat herders with outdated 50yr old weapons, antique surplus ammo driving around the desert in nothing more than Toyota pickup trucks

>USA has 101 guns per 100 people
>there are 320 million dumbasses
>there are 1.4 million on active duty in the US army

SHALL

>hurr durr your weapons don't pose any threat to the USA
>that's why we have to disarm you of those weapons
Makes perfect sense.

All the illegal guns will still come in in from Mexico. If you actually want gun control you better build the fucking wall.

Unfortunately, good times have created weak people such as yourself. You'll give up your right to defend yourself with a whimper and a tail way. The ones who refuse will leave, and you'll continue to be exploited and abused until eventually the ones that are truly affected have had enough. They'll swarm whatever goofy system of power is controlling your flimsy reality and tear it down. Then, right before you get shot in the head by the ones you thought you were protecting, You'll have a brief flash of thought along the lines of "If only I had a gun to protect myself."

And then you die.

NOT

Someone pilots that plane, so we could kill him, his fambly, his pets, his rabbi etc...

Yeah the problem with this pic is they’d have to hit every house in America at once because the first one that gets hit is going to spread to the masses and the people in Washington are going to have a real mess on their hands between the armed militia, national guard, and private citizens who are all armed.

>ban all black males
>implying niggers get their guns legally anyway and not form jamal for 300$ on the corner.

Cant tax dead people.

Eh stop acting like the US government starts and continues wars for anything other than monetary or political gain.

>b..but we're the good guys, spreading freedom and liberating people of opression.
>Being this brainwashed.

WTF I love killing our own citizens now! Surely this won't back fire on us in any form.....

MORON, you know they spliced h1n1 virus with a common cold virus and created h3n2 virus witch would kill millions of you faggots. they wont use bombs or guns.

I hope you at least get payed to post these threads, because I've seen hundreds of them. You don't spend all day selecting street signs and posting shitty bait for free, do you?

thots gonna thot

Congratulations, you just discovered why gun control fails to address the issue.

nice reddit spacing pussy

yeah man, that's why we are under british control

wait...

BE

Not as scared as you’re gonna be when we retaliate and kick your sorry asses when you try to take our guns.

Did you know that legally you can't sue the cops for failing to protect you?.....Like seriously why would you depend on other people for your protection.

TLDR/TSDR: if gun grabbers want civil war, they lose.
If you want to live in a country without guns, I suggest moving to Canada or Australia.

everyone point and laugh, OP is a mega faggot today

>just discovered
no that was the point of my post.

>it's reasonable for the Broward County PD to stand down multiple officers at the scene of an active school shooting by a kid with an AR-15
>an AR-15 is not effective for defending against the government
Pick one and only one, liberals.

>American government declares martial law
>burgers stock up on guns and revolt
>government takes away their consumerist bread and circus
>revolt over in a week

It really is the best herb.

Doesn’t matter to me I never leave the house and have everything delivered.

Is being a NEET just good OpSec?

Say that to the middle easy faggot.

Lavender? Also, sage doesn't work with a picture, you stupid fucking newfag
>>>/plebbit/

Why is this thread still open after the nip pasta has been posted?

/thread

Wrong, we won the Vietnam.

U.S. government can't defeat cave niggers in Afghanistan.

>He thinks the Government will take out their own cities and towns.

This is why I pol

Basically.... Liberals want the government to firebomb people who want to keep their Liberties as free people...

Is that what they teach you over there? Cause I wouldn't call ignominiously fleeing the country 'winning'

I work from home. I’m not a NEET.

There's a McDonald's in Vietnam. We won.

The thing is that only a small portion of people actually own most of the guns. I think those figures also take into account firearms currently owned by shops awaiting resale.

Hurrdurrpsaged

In 200 years of being a country you only had one mass shooting, it's only been 22 years since the port Arthur shooting and in that time you did have that hostage situation in 2014 where 3 people died and 7 were injured total so who can say how effective your ban really was at preventing mass shootings

fpbp

>when the ar15 is so effective all it took was 1 guy with it to scare a florida police force into inaction.

Who are they bombing? US cities?

>I wouldn't call ignominiously fleeing the country 'winning'
>US deaths 68000
>gooks killed 2 000 000+
>gooks poisoned and have birth defects due to agent orange lasting generations, priceless
Yeah, defiantly a loss

*Wastes $22,000 missile in which they need taxes for half a street* Alrighty that house is gone and I just turned all of the transportation of public good and life off. Ops everyone whos below high class family levels now starves. Ops everyone dies, ops