I need help!

I need help!
So i watched the Berserk anime (1997) and im wondering, where do i go from here? I have seen all kinds of clips of Berserk and story points that weren't in the anime i saw.

Try watching something good.

Just read the manga.

The original anime skips over stuff and the manga gets better over time.

The manga is a masterpiece and you should feel bad for not reading it.

Just read the manga you faggot, and start in the beginning

Why do you want him to suffer? You know Miura will never fucking finish.

There is a 3 part ova kinda deal, which shows the same story differently.
Then watch the 2016 and 2017 if you don't mind ugly cg.

The more suffering the greater chance someone will activate their behelit and we will finally get an ending

>watch the 2016 and 2017

Did the animators for this go to CalArts? Why does she have Dreamworks face?

aptations, and once you start you'll be at like volume 20 before you realize you've been reading for 10 hours straight. It's seriously one of the most entertaining works of fiction I've ever encountered.

Damnit half my post got cut off.

Basically even if youre thinking its too long, or you arent really into the idea of reading a manga at all, it's still totally worth it. I've never read any other manga and Berserk is seriously everything its hyped up to be.

PS3 limitations, please understand

Level 5 made Ni No Kuni with ps3 limitations, and that game was fucking gorgeous. It's just lazy/unskilled artists.

The anime you watched and the manga are seriously the only things Berserk related worth your time.

Right, I shouldnt be using in jokes among people that play this game with someone that doesn't
>Level 5
Fucking stupid yokai watch event

so put your grasses on

Animeonlies shouldn't be able to create threads.

everything went wong

In this world

The 3rd Golden Age film is actually decent