Nazi/Stormfag/(((They))) Discussion

Kind of a old fag, been lurking Sup Forums and Sup Forums since about 2005 and I still just don't get why people are so infatuated with Jews. I mostly browse for happenings and the occasionally rare juicy LARP and I rarely post. In every single thread I see people constantly posting cringey shit about the jews.

Judaism centered around bartering and helping other jews. This isn't a global conspiracy, it's a coordinated mass effort that's taken place over thousands of years. And it's well documented throughout history, this isn't some edgy redpill, it's accepted fact.

>Pic related
If there's a global conspiracy, this pedophilia enabling faggot church is most likely heavily involved.

We're well aware of the Jesuit and his Jewish partner.

They say there's over 1.2 billion Catholics in the world.

If the left cant find any nazis to blame for X they will make some.

So they spread the propaganda AND agitation, push certain people offsite where they can be doxxed, and then make use of them when the time is right.

Also, its harder to create new Antifa if there aren't any "nazis" around to fight with.

>been lurking Sup Forums and Sup Forums since about 2005
No you haven't otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question you fucking nigger. This has been your faithful /new/sman

So you're saying stormfags are mostly shills?

>Judaism centered around bartering and helping other jews. This isn't a global conspiracy
No, we can read. Don't contradict yourself, fucknut. Go be shitty someplace else where they have the definition of conspiracy ready to be read to you aloud.

Nah, I've literally been oldfagging it up since the old fags were mostly newfags.

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2005 newfag.

/new/ itself didn't exist until 2010.

I've been browsing Sup Forums since 1957, faggot. Stop lying.

That's why I clearly said Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

/new/ sucked.

I think some of them are basically federal agents and/or other people paid to spread old neo-nazi propaganda, with the goal of recruiting people to be the real nazis so they can quit pretending.

If they can create an actual group of nazis, they can justify just about any of the violence/suppression/censoring they want to inflict on people.

Catholic church's history is beyond fucked, I really don't see any reason for them to exist anymore.

SO IS IT THE JEWS OR NOT???
Ffs Sup Forums make up your mind.

(((Their))) own words aren't conspiracy theories.

It's probably cheaper to nazi shill than CTR. Easier to churn up old propaganda than generate and spread new shit.

Yea I would bet some of the people that pretend to be nazis and spread nazi propaganda here actually jews.

Hell they probably not only make money posting the crap, they also collect donations from other jews, promising to combat help it.

There has to be a good vs evil going on, right? If there's a whole bunch of people working together for world domination, there has some be rival underground group who's trying to stop them.

Who is it?

>Who is it?
You and I. The people with the money and power to stop (((them))) are either silenced or seduced by very convincing lie. It's pretty much up to We the People.

>been here since 2005
>What's the story about jews cuz donno.
Pick one, Op.

The nazis. Cunt.

Masons.

pic related

/new/ was cool until the fucking stormfags showed up
Sup Forums was never good

the nazis are the good guys, they always have been

>Sup Forums was never good
there was a time where Sup Forums was the best part of the internet.

You beat me by two years. The ride really never ends. In group preference. We hate Jews because they have what we want. I'm sick of this Jewish cult as well

>Nazi
Really? The people who were allied with the Japanese and the Soviets at one time were the good guys?

Were the soviets the good guys at one point?
Or were the Japs the good guys?

>Were the soviets the good guys at one point?
No, those jewish fucks hate white, western civilization, and they deserve to be pushed into the ovens that never existed.
>Or were the Japs the good guys?
They still are. The jew fears the samurai.

>They still are. The jew fears the samurai.
The Jap hates you as much if not more than the Jew. Both ethnic groups are looking out for number 1

The Nazis were dirty fucking bastards that did nothing save for ruining Europe

>Both ethnic groups are looking out for number 1
That's how it should be, you dumb fuck. I've got no problems with israelites except for when they want us to clear a parking lot for them. The world is made great again only when the people inside it strive to become great themselves.

>They still are
What the fuck does that mean?
That culture doesn't even exist anymore.

your fucking stupid OP.

You need to watch Mark Passio Natural Law seminar and understand that the Satanists play a major role as Jews and Catholics

The Catholics and Zionist alike are Satanist.

I'm pretty sure OP left that option open as a possibility in the first post.

>except for when they want us to clear a parking lot for them.
Who hasn't tried to do this at some point or another?

Well we've never attacked a British ship with clearly emblazoned American flags on our jets, then blamed it on Egypt so that relations between everyone would be strained.

No, it was always pretty bad. Just like here, now- the majority of it is fucking atrocious. But there are a few clever anons who can make me chuckle once in a while.

Are you talking about the USS liberty?

No, the OTHER time Israelis lit us the fuck up and tried pinning on other arabs.

USS Harwood?

I see what you're doing. Stop manipulating them too much. t. 2005 too.

The Mossad did USS cole?

Manipulate how?