Am I the only one mad that faggots and freaks ruined rainbows? Rainbows are so pretty. They are nice to look at...

Am I the only one mad that faggots and freaks ruined rainbows? Rainbows are so pretty. They are nice to look at, make you appreciate nature, life,etc and think other shit you don't share with the fellas. Then now when you look at one you are reminded of freaks who call themselves different things but all ultimately just want to rape kids. They tainted rainbows. I didn't give permission for them to adopt rainbows into their sick image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OQSNhk5ICTI
youtu.be/TgkwYSKQTQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fags have ruined a lot of things

you have no eyes. only all seeing eye divine mason pussy vaginas. you dont know what anything is and you excuse your fall of man selves. rainbows go against nephilim. something you qadesh times of noah fuckers should know all about

They only ruined it for you because you are homophobic...and we all know where that comes from...now don't we...

the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow was replaced by a bucket of dildos sitting in aids
feels bad

aids is only for pussies. too much bacteria for truvada to handle

There's literally nothing wrong with gays or cute females (males.)

diversity is our strength

>feminist
>gay
>grabbems
>88.7% of you are pedos
hi freud. you fat orange idiot kike. jew stars mean "penis vagina". muh dick cigars and tooth pussies REEEE

I actually heard there was a much deeper to them in Christianity.

The rainbow actually represented God's promise to never flood the world again, because of all of the degerneracy that was in the days of Noah.

It's so ironic and sad that that is one the rainbow symbol has become.

why was the earth flooded? how were those hybrids created? why do most people refuse to believe what angels are attracted to (a third of them made a pact to rape women or they like women's long hair) and even go so far as to confuse the sodom story wondering why no angels are females. there is nothing about gays in bible and especially no negative connotations. idolatrous sex is mentioned many times though. this is what caused the fall of man and the times of noah. Eve committed bestiality with the devil. it's fine to marry and all this stuff. but there's many different examples. even how to breed. marry Christ though. because none of us are taking any of this with us

>the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow was replaced by a bucket of dildos sitting in aids

first i kekked but then i sadded cause its true

it's not fucking true you idiot. nothing on here is ever true

6.5/10 shitpost

I used to feel bad about it, but then I saw those awesome pictures of Polish people setting fire to giant paper rainbows.

Those pictures almost make it worth it.

keep worshipping frogs and then you can have your flood of fire. youre ignoring serpent seed because youre a kike. what defiles the 144,000? vaginas. never what you put in your mouths though. only what comes out. and paul said it is good that a man not touch a woman
what are you a serpent seed hooker? sounds like it. look how much you think you like rainbows. or bible. or genesis. but you burn them falsely thinking frogs and freud are your gods. pathetic

Its not just you OP. We are all upset. Day of the rope.

fuck off murderer. Christ killer. biblical symbol. you dont know what the fuck youre talking about. youre a liar. this was an idolatrous set up blasphemy thread like the whole board always is. im gone

>rainbows
>the friendship between Bilbo and Samwise
>saunas
>kissing your dad
We've paid a too-high price for them.

youtu.be/OQSNhk5ICTI

Found the abomination.

Honest question. What would a pound of concentrated AIDS look like?

vid related
youtu.be/TgkwYSKQTQ8

fuck off faggot

>schitzofag

Yeah, it's supposed to represent God's covenant with Noah.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.