This is a Japanese 18 year old

This is a Japanese 18 year old.

Cool.

I found it so unbelievable that she was seen as an object of desire by anyone. She seemed way too childish and unfunctional to the point it almost made sense the only real match was her care giver.

I thought so too, criple looked very unattractive as well

OH, oh fuck no. I am going to have to fight you on that one. Takumi was a wuss for not plowing her.

That art style was so unsettling.

Best girl.

Morita had those fairy/minigirl fetish or something like that. Too bad for him Sensei won.

I loved her, Takemoto, and Mayama. I really just wanted them all to succeed and be happy. Hated Hagu and Morita, especially Hagu.

Looks like the ideal japanese wife.

Definitely one of my top 5.
>criple looked very unattractive
no
Once you get used to it it's not a big deal.
I liked Hagu's character development. You can really notice she grew up a lot.

Let's hit Hagu

I couldn't get past volume 1 of the manga because she acted so much like an autistic child that any of the characters wanting her was too gross. Lohmeyer-sempai was the only thing about it I really enjoyed.

This show hurt so fucking much, but i still loved it

Why did it hurt you user?

Your point?

>you now remember that this guy is fucking her tiny body via mating press every day and night

Hagu's autism is believable in a way. I just wish she were drawn to look her age. One of the rare cases where watching the live action helped me appreciate the source.

Hello no, he's probably still merely taking care of her while knowing he can't do shit without her not comprehending it.

no user, don't live your life in denial like this. It's not healthy.

She's too retarded, wouldn't he have already done so?

Say like looking at makes it more believable someone would take a position of trust as a caregiver and misuse it.

The way she looks in the anime always made me visibly cringe when more grown adults talked about Hagu in a romantic way.