You're now MC-kun

How would you have handled this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

helzberg.com/product/mens tungsten band 1927351.do?sortby=bestSellers&catId=5647&from=fn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dogeza

Fuck Chad in front of her to display dominance.

ask if I can watch

Flex a cep

Unzip dick

The same way I did in highschool, while talking to a girl I really liked I saw a chad coming so I immediatly moved out of the way so he could sit nex to her and quietly waited until he left.

Wow, you sure knew your place well.

My nigga.

D-did you date her?

Woa, calm down, user.

step up, link arms with slut and introduce myself, then shove my way into their plans when it's brought up.

Or a more realistic approach, do a 720 and walk away.

>go home
>fuck Nene

Fpbp

Cough at the situation, or walk away idly from the two.

Are you this moot I here about?

"Hey bitch, who's the fag?"

I swear.

Use this opportunity to ditch the slut and hook up with Nene.

fuck this gyaru

not be a little bitch, but then remember that I'm a harem protag, so being a little bitch is my job.

fuck Nene

My niggas.

>ask her if I'm an embarassment
>then watch her run off
>next day watch her ignore me and humiliate me in front of classmates
>after school, attempt to apologize but watch her storm off to hang out with middle school friends
>then being super depressed, i go out with my boys for some karaoke and get advice from my bro with glasses
>after feeling better i catch her with chad alone at a cafe
>i see her blushing and getting touchy feely
>crumble in my self despair
>next day she come over and act like nothing happens
>tell her to FUCK OFF and stop bothering me
>get flack from Yui and Nene for no reason because apparently its my fault
>get beat up by Ranko

What else is new?

Woah

enter 7/11 pick up a pack of smokes and a few 40s and be on my way.

Had sex with my girlfriend at her place. Who cared what some gfless loser says

Go out with Nene

>cowtitfags will defend this
Disgusting desu senpai

thanks lil bro, you make my life too easy

Did they borrow a character from Eiken?

You guys bitched about this scene so much, but when I watched it, I remembered being exactly fucking like this in highschool. I would get pissy and lose self confidence and generally act like a petulant child. I remember when a girl who I considered to be well above me in the social strata basically asked me out, and we ended up dating for like 3 months. In the end, she broke up with me because I would constantly question if she "really liked me" or "why she would like a loser like me". It wasn't until college, and beyond that I realized that this was absolutely FUCKING RETARDED of me.

Luckily, I fixed my act before meeting my future wife. Seriously though, anons. As much flak as you want to give Yame, her intentions and motivations are broadcasted like a fucking loudspeaker. When MC becomes a fucking tard and goes full "hurrr how could she love me over a Chad™", he deserves all of the dumb shit that could and SHOULD happen to him. Man the fuck up.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Wait for her to make plans then tell her to enjoy her date with her new boyfriend. If she's not gonna be loyal on her own then I don't want her.

Nice bait.

I'm not even baiting. I legitimately laughed out loud when I saw what he was doing. Finally Japan got self-insertion right.

Feel free to continue living a delusion, though.

WHAT?!

Ask who the dude is and if they have conversation make yourself a part of it every step of the way.

Nice try but are being to obvious and generic.

probably imagine that since this is asia everyone has a racial passive for being beta and could probably smash that dude's face in. but in actuality I'd probably just stare off into the distance like I don't care, and after the entire thing is finished I'd go home and search threads on Sup Forums and reddit for any material that would help me reaffirm my incel belief system. all while I have imaginary arguments with people that don't exist to come up with new edgy one-liners that I can use against naysayers on the internet that make me seem like the one with more legitimacy

based as fuck

> As much flak as you want to give Yame, her intentions and motivations are broadcasted like a fucking loudspeaker. When MC becomes a fucking tard and goes full "hurrr how could she love me over a Chad™", he deserves all of the dumb shit that could and SHOULD happen to him. Man the fuck up.

That's bullshit and you know it buddy.
Why is the responsibility on him to make sure his girlfriend does not go out on dates with other dudes? Surely Yame should realize that as a person with a boyfriend going out with other guys is a BAD THING and will probably UPSET them right?

I mean you're not entirely wrong. A lot of the times you DO have to assert yourself over women like this but that's specifically because a lot of women are incapable of recognizing good and bad behavior unless a man is asserting himself over it.

Junichi's a beta sure, but being a beta has nothing to do with this. If being a beta was gonna be this much of an issue Yame shouldn't have willingly went out with him.

The director needs to be blacklisted from any future rom-com shows.

Try to talk it out and if she gives me bullshit after a few more days dump her in a clean manner that makes her know that it is over forever and that she should have a nice life.

> meeting my future wife

3/10 not enough effort

>MC gets pussy thrown at him all the time
Sup Forums cheers
>She gets interest from someone who wants to fuck her
Sup Forums is disgusted and hateful.

Walk up to Chad, grab his wiener and tell him if he wants to fuck my gf he's gonna have to fuck me first.

But why did she like you? I know this fake and all but i want to know what are going to reply

Suck his dick and cup his balls. That'll teach her not to play with my emotions.

>everything i disagree with is bait

Construct something in the form of an argument, for God's sake. I don't even see how you can consider that "bait". I'm saying I disagree with Sup Forums being manchildren over that episode, and specifically MC's retarded "hurr i'm the victim here" mindset.

>Why is the responsibility on him to make sure his girlfriend does not go out on dates with other dudes?

I'm Loving Every Laugh here friend. Are you fucking kidding me? His autistic rambling started when she was just fucking TALKING to the chad. Like in front of him. He had full vision of this total fucking douche hitting on his chick, and to that she says "this is my boyfriend". You really have to be operating on another plane to think that his actions were even remotely justified. Like I said in my initial post, I totally "understand" that mindset. I used to have it like a decade ago. I guess it makes sense that a portrayal of highschoolers would match that. So right on, then.

Walk up to her put my arm around her and ask her who she's talking too.
Basically tell him that this is my bitch.

If she does anything other then introduce me to him as her boyfriend or pushes me away, I'll leave her right there.
If she doesn't come after me then she might as well stay where she is because she fucked up.

I'll hook up with Nene and bang her so hard and so thoroughly that she won't be able to sit down right for a week and will be dripping cum from her snatch for two.

>implying I'm not married :^)

It isn't bait. Why did she like me? I was pretty funny, and decent looking. I was somewhat of a flirt and what not. She was also 2 years my junior (I was in grade 12), so that probably played a role. I was pretty good friends with a chick in her grade, and years later I came to find out that there were a couple girls who had crushes on me at some point or another.

Sure, if I could go back with the mindset I have now, things would be totally different. But when you're in highschool, you do highschool shit. Such is life.

>Walk up to her put my arm around her and ask her who she's talking too.
>Basically tell him that this is my bitch.
>If she does anything other then introduce me to him as her boyfriend or pushes me away, I'll leave her right there.
>If she doesn't come after me then she might as well stay where she is because she fucked up.
>I'll hook up with Nene and bang her so hard and so thoroughly that she won't be able to sit down right for a week and will be dripping cum from her snatch for two.
/thread

sad that you are all still affected by this episode,

Hey my dad used something like that for his car

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I watch anime to escape reality, not have it shoved up my ass everything I see the word ROMANTIC COMEDY.

Sadly jealousy is only cute/attractive in women. Probably completely break of contact.

I'd do the same as MC acting on emotions, but I am a failure. His actions aren't really justified when you consider all the shit that he did

helzberg.com/product/mens tungsten band 1927351.do?sortby=bestSellers&catId=5647&from=fn

I way overpaid on this, considering you can buy them online for like 50 bucks. Oh well, my then-fiance wanted us to both get our bands that day, so I just bit the bullet.

It isn't because some chad wanted to fuck her. It is because they legitimately think that MC's decision to shrink back and be a child instead of manning up and telling her that she is his was the right decision. They aren't mad at the chad, they are really mad at themselves.

Deep.

> He had full vision of this total fucking douche hitting on his chick
And he was right about him hitting on her so what's the issue exactly?

You tell him to man up but your idea of manning up seems to be "I'll wait until AFTER she's gone out with the dude before I get upset. That would be the manly thing to do" in which case but hey there's some people who do think like that so you do you buddy.

>protect her from his own friends
>got a job to hang out with her at the beach and probably paid for everything
>does everything to keep her happy

Tell me what shit did he do (without saying anything about the manga).

>tungsten ring

Dude, I see goth chicks with those on every fucking finger. The whole point of a wedding ring is to have something unique, in a way, and I'm saying you see this flat black shit everywhere on every person because its still hundreds of dollars cheaper than zirconium.

Only in 2D. Real life jealous women are stress inducing and uncomfortable. It is a really nasty character trait that never goes away.

Point is it is completely unacceptable for a man to be jealous. I really don't see any other move other than risk losing it all at that point.

jealousy isn't attractive
if you can't trust your partner enough to not sleep around with any random nigger, just don't bother having a relationship

At which point did I say he should have gotten upset? And regardless, how exactly did he express his "upset-ness" with her getting hit on by some chad and acting coyly about it? Literally "o-oh, he's way better for you, i'm so lame". He didn't tell her "stop that shit" or tell him "knock it off". He shrank back, like a bitch, and started the incessant self-pity that Sup Forums loves so much.

>a wedding band is supposed to be unique

News to me. My parents both had plain gold bands, and most other people I know have something similar. I liked the color and weight of the tungsten carbide shit, so I just went with that. Wasn't really concerned with the look.
My wife has enough of that for the both of us :^)

Jealousy is also projection. If your GF thinks you are cheating then she has too. I only have one anecdote to back that up though.

>if you can't trust your partner enough to not sleep around with any random nigger, just don't bother having a relationship

Fucking this. It would be one thing if MC said "screw this, I can't take the general flirtatious attitude you have with other guys, i'm out."
But that's not what he did. He didn't confront her, he didn't leave, he just said "h-he's way better for you than me". He was all bitch, no balls.

>give advice about how should have manned up
>i am an idiot who actually got married to 3dpd
You are obviously trying to give dumb advice while making it obvious that you yourself are a moron.
It is a common bait strategy since it gets reactions.

>completely unacceptable for a man to be jealous
No, women love that shit.
Unless the dude is a fucking nut and will go overboard OR they know that he has something to be jealous about/are trying to get away with something.

>get beat up by Ranko

She didn't really beat him up. And she acted the most realistically in that situation. We know she cares more about Yukana. Ranko proves herself to be the best once again.

>If your GF thinks you are cheating then she has too

I have like 10 of these anecdotes for several different people, cheaters are the first to claim the other one is cheating.

I "learned" just like you did

then it turned out that my gf WAS in fact fucking the Chad on the side.

trust your gut feelings next time. better yet, stick to 2D.

Projection and lack of confidence.

that's what I mean
why is it so hard to get Sup Forums tards to understand that acting like little bitch isn't attractive or cute?

>He didn't tell her "stop that shit"
And now we get back to the original point.
SHOULD he have done that? Sure
But WHY did he have to remind his GIRLFRIEND (the person he is in a romantic relationship with) to stop flirting with other guys? Does your wife have to remind you not to flirt with other girls?

If they weren't in a relationship then you may have a point but they are so Yame should know not to be flirting when she's in a relationship with someone regardless of what their personality may be like. If she wants to flirt with someone else then just break up with him, it's not that hard.

She likely got tired of you being so insecure. I don't blame her too much, really.

>admitting to getting cucked
lmao what a loser

Meant for

Blog: Used to have this friend that had a GF that always accused him of cheating and would even call me to get his whereabouts to make sure her wasn't getting pussy while playing Halo 2 with me and other guys. I ended up fucking her. I wasn't the only one too. Poor bastard married her.

Alright, user, you fit in. That's enough of that for now.

>No, women love that shit.

Honestly, the only women I've ever known to like that were manipulative or sociopaths. Or both. Granted, I'm barely 30, so maybe I haven't seen enough.

Hey man, it sucks when it happens. And I'm by no means saying it doesn't. What pisses me off about my experience wasn't that I didn't just trust the girl not to cheat on me, but that I had so little confidence in myself that I couldn't fathom why any half-decent chick would want to be with me.

If there is one difference between a chad and a bet, its that the chad earnestly believes he has a shot with practically any woman he sees, regardless of reality.

Listen, I'm not arguing that what she was doing at the moment was a little too flirty, but his response should have been totally different. But hey, the entire premise of the work is about how "gals can be good girls too" or some shit.

She absolutely did, and I don't blame her at all. If anything, her getting fed up with me catalyzed some sorely needed change in myself.

cowtits on older, taller women look nice, but on a short ass girl it looks cancerous, you have good taste user

You are a terrible friend

>but his response should have been totally different.
That is not what you said though. You said he shouldn't even have been upset in any way.

THOTS BEGONE

>When MC becomes a fucking tard and goes full "hurrr how could she love me over a Chad™", he deserves all of the dumb shit that could and SHOULD happen to him. Man the fuck up.

That was my original post. I expressed anger at him acting like a child. I didn't say he should have had any reaction at all, just that the reaction he did have was Full Fucking Retard. Maybe the intention of my post was misunderstood. I am beginning to think we may agree on this in some way, user.

So your girlfriend stopped liking you because you asked her if she liked you a lot?

Hate to break it to you but either she had a different reason and just told you that to let you off easily or you are leaving out a lot of details. Because unless you are outright tracking her movements and generally being distrustful then that is a mild fucking annoyance at best.

That or she never liked you that much in the first place.

>Me at 24
Walk up to the two of them, introduce myself as her BF and offer the guy a firm handshake like a respectable man while putting my free arm around her shoulder. Basically what said.

>Me at 16
Probably the exact same shit he did down to the letter.

>not being fucking honest
>somehow is HIS fault
>knowing full well she could be playing along
he was right and literally did nothing.
BUT he really needs to sell himself better
no wants to buy something shitty.

Well you said Sup Forums is wrong and Sup Forumss position is that his upset is justified while his actions are retarded.

You instantly assumed opposition to Sup Forums so I assumed your stance was not that.

that's supposed to be part of her personality
he should be able to deal with that if he is to have a relationship with her

I would have fucked her

3D women will ALWAYS choose the genetically superior man, when given the chance. Always. Time and time again, proven by friends I know, and my own family.

And you know what? There's nothing wrong with that.

>H-hi, I'm-, O-okay don't wanna interrupt
>Y-you two seem to be hitting it off
>I guess I'll just stay here and talk to myself
>Y-you two look like you have a lot of catching up to do. I'll leave you two alone.
>*walk away quietly*

Junichi did better than me desu

>Sup Forumss position is that the upset is justified while the actions are retarded
that's not what has been posted in the several threads that were had about this shit show since that scene happened

No, my then-girlfriend dumped me because I lived in a constant state of self-deprecation, and not the funny kind either. It wasn't a matter of "constantly asking if she liked me". It was shit like "you are way too good for me" and "I'm not cool enough for you". Sometimes chicks will respond well to that stuff, but not when it is like 50% of your interactions with her.

I find it to be both amusing and excruciatingly painful to think back to some of my actions in highschool. Especially the ones that went somewhat like that.

Everything I saw from when the episode first aired was frothing rage at Yame for being a GOD DAMNED WHORE and FUCKING CHADS and MC A GUD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN type shit. Maybe Sup Forums has calmed down since then? Who knows.

>Me at 24
3dpd what am I doing here

>Listen, I'm not arguing that what she was doing at the moment was a little too flirty, but his response should have been totally different

But what you said was that he DESERVED to see his girlfriend going out with another guy because he responded to a bad situation in a meek way and that's just absurd. Unless you are doing some nasty shit like abuse or cheating then nobody deserves to see their partner dating someone else.

I'm not even trying to excuse him being a beta but at the end of the day what he did was ultimately harmless to everyone except maybe him and does not in anyway warrant such a nasty backlash that Yame CONTINUING TO GO OUT WITH A DUDE EVEN THOUGH SHE KNOWS HER BOYFRIEND IS UPSET BY IT

I tried to speak with CHAD
chad tried to banter with me
I did
then he gets touchy
I told him to fuck off
he flexes
I took a stone and smashed his shoulder
but chad was tough so I got decked
and then Idk I just fuck off and ate some fries.
I was planning to treat her but well she fucked off because of anger issues

>Honestly, the only women I've ever known to like that were manipulative or sociopaths. Or both. Granted, I'm barely 30, so maybe I haven't seen enough.

They all like it. The one's who don't are the one's who have something to hide and don't like shows of affection or have a past history with assholes.

wasting the last 6 years you have before you become expired goods.

If I've become MC-kun, that means I'm now from the same dimension as this girl, she instantly becomes 2DPD. Drop the pig and get a 1D waifu.

I am curious how you ever got into a relationship being this self-depreciating.
Asking for a friend.