This is now /furpol/

This is now /furpol/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck the police

I love how the shills dont come here.

wtf man

Couldnt make Sup Forums worse, might as well try some shit and see if anything improves.

You furries are the cancer that killed Sup Forums and Sup Forums is in your sight now? It's over mate

Why are most furries white?

DELETE

Do you know why furries are so hated?

Because they are the most dangerous enemy. Nothing can defeat furry pussy. NOTHING.

Empathy with animals is a white trait. Other races just see them as food on legs

God the worst

You are unironically correct. That's why the left doesn't touch furries even though they were kinkier before them. No one can stop em

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
>This is now /furpol/

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

funny how we've gone full circle back to this again now that most of Sup Forums are newfags

Monster girls are still better than fur shit.

>ywn have an aryan hors gf

>americans will miss this

i miss /mlpol/

how can you be aryan if you are not human (white german)?

>"ANTHRO IS BAD BUT HALF-HUMAN IS COOD"
enjoy being an half-zoophile.

the goal has no 3rd dimension?, no metal frame going backwards?

just a guess i dont watch divegrass

>no hooves

This faggot has the right idea.

faggots who weren't around for the glorious days that were /mlpol/

It still lives mate. mlpol.net

Get out faggot.

If it disgusts shills, scares off reddit, and takes us out of the spotlight I'm all for it.

I'm sure the mods will move this to trash or lock it aaaany minute now. Yeeeeeep.

Lazy fucks.

>mlp
>glorious

nonstop sean connery chicanery

I'd fuck 10/10

Yeah, Sup Forums is over

Someone post pantyhose and side ponytails quickly. they're my fetishes.

>it's to scare off the shills, I d-don't like it or anything
Nice try

Miles better than shills, Sup Forums BTFO and slide threads.

I wonder what thread this is meant to slide

This

Well we need something to freak out the Normie's and shills.

Why do furries love communism? Find any furry twitter account and chances are it has marxist or communist in his bio

Die under a truck, dogfucker

There is a point where this needed to stop and we've clearly past it

This is fucking degenerate, but deviantart has made me immune (because I've seen shit much much worse) to this degeneracy that I feel nothing.

How do I feel angry over this faggotry?

this what you had in mind?

By being a qt, pure, blond haired, blue eyed, big tittied white centaur with a love for chivalry and swords, she's an honorary aryan.

Let's keep going and see where it ends up

A lot of mental illnesses and fucked up sexual stuff are more likely among high IQ populations.

And a lot of shitskins will barrel right over the fetish spectrum straight into raping kids and animal's.

Half-human is better than no human, furfag.

Lmao

>HERESY.GIF

do it

This is the main reason I'm here

>They don't know about the Nazifurs

That’s the problem with these faggots. You tell them to yiff in hell but fire and pitchforks up the bum turns them on.

I reported this post, but it's not been deleted.

Are mod's dogfuckers?

(^.^)

My friends literally join in

ok, I'm pretty immune to this shit, but I can't deny that tits ripping out of shirts are insanely hot.

If they're Canadian they are.

Pic related: what happens when the average Canadian switches from Tim Horton's coffee and starts indulging himself in the passion he always craved: moose semen.

Nice.

So when are we gonna gas the degenerate furfags?

PURGE THE MUTANTS FOR THE EMPRAH!

Results don't lie. If we had a furfag thread, a pony, and a monster girl thread up on the front page 24/7 I guarantee Sup Forums would turn invisible over night. Just make sure everyone stays in their containment threads and we'd all be fine. Also free horse pussy.

Make Morrowind Great Again

imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG