MUELLER IS OUR GUY

If you think otherwise, try your best to answer these questions:

1. Why did Tony Podesta quit his job and lose his company when Mueller's first indictments came out?

2. Why did Trump meet with Mueller one day before he became special prosecutor? They said he was interviewing him for FBI director, but Mueller already served as FBI director and can't legally be appointed as FBI director, so this was a lie... what were they really discussing?

3. Why did Mueller revoke Comey's immunity, and why did the MSM not report this?

4. Why is Mueller requesting all evidence that Flynn was being framed?

5. Who approved the visas for the Russians in Mueller's indictment recent indictments?

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/exclusive-doj-brass-says-comey-struck-insider-immunity-deal-with-mueller-to-avoid-criminal-charges/
truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/
washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-secretive-nerve-center-of-the-mueller-investigation/2017/12/02/e6764720-d45f-11e7-b62d-d9345ced896d_story.html?utm_term=.c67e37e934aa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

came here for the truth but it looks like OP is a LARPing Q fag

>6
Fuck off faggot

Answer the questions, kike.

Maybe... but Mueller's actions are still unethical.

Fucking kill yourself shill.

>3. Why did Mueller revoke Comey's immunity, and why did the MSM not report this?
source or fake and gay

Then why is he fucking around with all these retarded process crimes?

Why was Paul Manafort indicted for Russian collusion with the Podesta Group?

p qredicted this

truepundit.com/exclusive-doj-brass-says-comey-struck-insider-immunity-deal-with-mueller-to-avoid-criminal-charges/

You can find tons of independent news/sources on it with a search, but the MSM refused to pick it up.

oops I think its the wrong link, one minute.

truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/

I’ve been asking for a Mueller ourguy rundown for weeks and no one can explain to me

Nice try, kike... we were saying Mueller is our guy since June/July... way before Q even showed up. Q just took that idea and ran with it. Fuck you and Fuck Q

And so far no ones been able to answer the questions... you cant answer them without realizing that Mueller is our guy

WHERE DO YOU THINK THE 14k INDICTMENTS CAME FROM

WHY DO YOU THINK MUELLER IS CONDUCTING HIS INVESTIGATION AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION THAT NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT?

Oy vey.

made any new stuff lately?

Sauce on that nao

questions these answers, Barney Fife

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-secretive-nerve-center-of-the-mueller-investigation/2017/12/02/e6764720-d45f-11e7-b62d-d9345ced896d_story.html?utm_term=.c67e37e934aa

>A white sedan whisked a man into the loading dock of a glass and concrete building in a drab office district in Southwest Washington. Security guards quickly waved the vehicle inside, then pushed a button that closed the garage door and shielded the guest’s arrival from public view.

He is going crash American politics for all the corruption there is bot in the Dems and republics he will become the hero for a new age of politics I wouldn't be surprised if he ran for presidency, a man that everybody would seemingly be able to trust, both sides will fall into line and be happy.

His actions WERE unethical. He's done nothing unethical in this investigation. Quite the opposite actually.

Someone who is trusted by everyone is absolutely not the kind of person you want in power

Yup but majority of public will fall for it because he is going to be the hero of the hour.

proof to #3?

see

i like the ourguy theory, but it doesn't explain why MSM would hype him up so much. surely they'd be aware by now if mueller was rounding up the pedos

Why is the eternal leaf always such a cock gobbler?

I'm in the mid ground on Mueller. It would be badass if he just came out and released the 20,000+ indictments and sent Hillary to GTMO in one night

WH user from way back could still be right. Mueller could come out and exonerate Trump while providing damning evidence against Obama and Hillary. Then the leftist media, who have been waving Mueller banners for the last few months would either have to rescind themselves or agree.

Either way, it's the death of the Left if true.

>t. kike

Fuck your stupid questions. If you have answers, post them

>the leftist media, who have been waving Mueller banners for the last few months would either have to rescind themselves or agree

You don't understand the left. Neither of these would happen.

>WHERE DO YOU THINK THE 14k INDICTMENTS CAME FROM

Theory- There are no actual indictments. The appearance of indictments has been generated to make the public believe something is occurring though nothing is.

Is it up to 20,000?

MUELLER IS NOT OUR GUY
IT IS A KIKE TRICK TO GET YOU TO SUBCONSCIOUSLY SUPPORT THIS PIECE OF SHIT EVERY TIME YOU SEE HIM WHEN THE REALITY IS EVERY TIME YOU SEE HIM YOU SHOULD SEE A TRAITOR AND TYRANT

Mueller is /ourguy/

All of them have led to the people learning new info that ultimately showed criminal activity on the side of the FBI and the deep state.

you're an idiot. Sorry dumbass, it'll take more than an image from an anonymous stranger online. It's going to take actual arrests, not just repeated claims.

go to pacer.gov and find out for yourself faggot.

Every time you post, you're a little dumber than your last post.

Like i said, you mouth breathing buffoon- it will take actual arrests. Pacer is just a database, it's not the complete and infallible word of God. It's possible for someone to enter untrue data into a database.

thanks!

sure thing. I can feel your fear from here.

answer the questions then

None of these kike shills in this thread have been able to answer the questions yet. Its impossible to without realizing what we know

>I can feel your fear from here.

and the trend continues. I would like for the indictments to be true, but the fact that they have been there for months and no one has been arrested tells anyone with an adult level of intelligence that there's something amiss. Pull your head out of your ass.

Tell you what, I'll answer your questions if you'll drive over to my house and jump through a flaming hoop first. How bout that, princess?

I believe this with like a 75% chance of being true.

Because they can't and they know it.

Another something to ponder... Comey was fired abruptly & while he was out of the state. He allegedly learned he was fired from cable news. What happened to all his files once he was fired? His work computer? You'd think Trump and his team would have snatched up those files as soon as the ink was dry on Comey's termination letter.

OP is BTFO'd

1) Because he was involved with Manafort
2) Mueller is rumored to give the best blow jobs and Trump was horny
3) Lover's quarrel, they'll get back together
4) He didn't, it was the Judge who requested the info
5) John Kerry's state department. No matter how sinister the motives, you will never convince the majority of americans that Kerry is competent enough to successfully approve a visa

you get testy when no one will play your little game, don't you?

If you have something to say then say it, dildoboy. enough of your bitch little Q games.

>drumpf
>fat bird
>charlie chaplin and his collection of sombreros

>What happened to all his files once he was fired? His work computer?

That's why he was fired when he was out of state, so POTUS could get to comey's insurance files before comey did

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the podesta group is back, and they even have a new name!

OP is a ninja that will shove the blunt side of his katana blade up your ass. Better run and hide, pussy boy.

Oh, you have nothing to say? you were hoping that peoples imaginations would fill in the blanks for you and when people refuse to play your game, it fucks that up for you?

Ray Charles saw that coming.

I bet you'd tongue the sweat off op's taint, wouldn't you?

not so sure. she quit rather abruptly after taking over.

one might guess that when she learned how toxic the podesta name was bound to become, or how tightly the company was tied to inbound scandal, she decided that distancing herself was the only sane course of action. the top execs all flew to new gigs - there are four or five 'offspring' from the original crew.

OP is a stealth ninja that will fuck your wife in your bed while you sleep next to her

Good, simple questions.
Leaf

the eternal leaf

>one might guess that when she learned how toxic the podesta name was bound to become, or how tightly the company was tied to inbound scandal, she decided that distancing herself was the only sane course of action.

maybe, but the podesta group doesn't deal with the general public, they deal with the NWO, and Tony podesta is the bastard son of phillipine de rothschild. The circles he deals with won't give two shits about an investigation. She probably quit and started over from scratch to ensure that the new firm had no potential legal liabilities left over from Podesta's leadershuip.