qanonmap.github.io/
qdrops.cloud.subhub.com/
a-ads.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

qanonmap.github.io/

qdrops.cloud.subhub.com/

give grug simple outline

Q predicted you would post this

Q hasn’t predicted anything. Gayest larp I’ve ever seen, makes we want to delve deep into Franks Knowledge Bombs to get the geriatric grandpas first red pill taste out of my mouth

screencap this. u r put more faith in qanon than in God.

Badselfeater was pretty good as well.

that shit was retarded and disgusting

OPSEC 8675309
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing
False flag?
THINK
Who did not pass Go?
Who collected $200 anyway?
Chips
Apple
BAGUETTE.
Keep your unit on you.
Q

Cant wait for George Webb to get life in prison

shut the fuck up and go suck Quinns cock no one gives a flying fuck about George Webb here you stupid disinfo nigger kike shill faggot.

kys

Nice larp
sage

>Badselfeater
Don't even bring it up...

I mean as far as episodes of "pol gets trolled" is concerned

Hey Quinn. You still smoking meth and attacking your son?

Or Shemitah, or D.A.K.

"QAnon" is the cringiest larp-tier shit I've ever seen in my life.

We have one of these larp-fests weekly one monthly mini boss. This q-faggotry has been going on for a while

It's just said seeing so many fucking idiots fall for this shit. It blows my mind how a person can be this dumb.

It's helpful in gauging how many newfags are here. They usually fall for it

REEE abortion shit for an hour straight

Can't spell queer without Q

>Muh September happening
>Muh 16-10-16
Really getting sick of this fucking shit pham.

you stupid fucking nigger no one here knows who George Webb or Quinn even are. They were NEVER brought up here until YOU with your OBVIOUS fucking agenda showed up.

we have BTFO your faggot shill bullshit so many times its getting fucking annoying at this point. go kys

fuck off shareblue faggot don't spread q revelation s on normie social media

The website literally says it's fiction and half of the happenings promised don't happen.

Q foresaw a post like this

literally been saying this since like 2011

QLARP is a faggot. Literally nothing other than connections where esoteric things are supposedly being done behind the scenes. Literally like walking right back into the illusion where life is based on circumstantial evidence. Before you know it Q is going to have all of them believing in the Holocaust again.

Sure, fuck it. Havent been let down by a countdown in a long time.

i'm not a qtard by any means there's certainly been some interesting "coincidences" with his posts but the whole OPSEC and hurr durr SIG this and that is really fucking annoying and certainly screams LARP but this other faggot who posts about George Webb and Quinn every other fucking day needs a bullet between his fucking eyes he's clearly got some kind of agenda/vendetta against those fucks whom I didn't even know existed until that faggot started saying Q was George Webb or whatever the fuck.

HILLARY CLINTON WILL BE IN JAIL ON MONDAY

t. Q every month for the past year

Zack on AJ today was saying military tribunals are coming...
Dear lord please...

And how is that different from the supposed trials that people were whispering when Wikileaks dropped the Podesta emails and Pizzagate came out?

It's the same line we've been hearing for 1 1/2 years now. It's a distraction to keep you from addressing current events happening all around you.

this Q bullshit is so fucking dumb holy fucking shit.

So basically what will happen is tomorrow will come and nothing will happen and the LARPers will move on to gay excuse or the next "happening!"

>QLARP is a faggot
>is going to have all of them believing in the Holocaust again
Way to contradict yourself and give yourself away, kike. You need to have your jaw pried open, have a street curb shoved in your mouth, and have a 400-pound fatass stand on your skull like he was putting out a cigarette. When holohoax 2.0 happens, we need far more entertaining methods of execution than ovens and gas chambers when we finally exterminate the rest of you vermin from the planet.

The numbers user, would do they mean? 15 plus 15 is 33, and Trump posted on the 23rd day this month. That means the Jews are losing user. DIG!

(you fucking Q faggots)

i know if i took down a global cabal of criminal trillionaires, i'd definitely do it in less than one year
>wtf i hate Trump now

Guu say it be habben
it never actually habben
wow

>the storm is near
Says Sup Forums for the 5000th time since Trump was elected. It never happens. There is no storm. Politics as usual.

He's turned into a cult and you're basically proof of that. Let me know when he actually mentions the kikes while we're on the subject. I'll wait.

Has nothing to do with alleged mass arrests and tribunal talk that's been going around for well over a year. I'm not the one making those outlandish claims with zero proof but every q fanboy seems to believe it.

Why were 3 monopoly pieces removed in early 2017?
Who is in charge of removing Monopoly pieces?
Nothing is coincidence.

Watch out. The plebbit brigade may call you a paid shill because you're sick of daily threads with a MAJOR HAPPENING TICK TOCK that never actually amounts to anything.

at this fucking point I'd rather read Frank's autistic screeching than see another Q larp.

You left your cc number from gold pass.

>the storm is...
a dress with Donnie DNA spewage stain.

it sed
liv happe lyfe,
fren.

The Sup Forums Happening Cycle.

It wasn't actually my CC #! But I got the gold pass anyway

P is tired of Q's shit

Grug!!!!!

When the fuck do we pull out the 50 and kill people from other zip codes NIGGA

It's a bold strategy, Cotton.

HE'S GOING ALL OUT COTTON

>Remember all the hype
>But what ever happened to that forgotten languages shit that was getting completely overshadowed by it

Q has been predicting "the big one" for months now, it's a larp.

more leakers

I predicted this.

Ok this is getting out of hand. I'm spooping myself.

no. it definitely happen this time. grug not fall for big nose liar who pretend to be grug friend.

go away sharebooga!!!

witnessed
>Joe's law partner is representing the undercover witness in the U1 scandal. this is yuge anons.

You fags know he has a bitcoin miner on that site right? There is also a twitter based IP tracker.

It's literally a marketing campaign.

wut the fuck is this grug shit?
looks like something a college chic would come up with. is this the latest shill meme?
it's pathetic. just terrible.

is that true?

Yeah had to go find the screenshot, I found it when I first was linked to the site.
a-ads.com/

wew

Joe?

You're all fucked

>implying we didn't already know this

So is it part of the cover or is he just stringing people along ?

Does nobody check digits anymore?
WTF happened to us?

I have no clue, I think I've been in maybe one q thread and that was probably during the election, don't remember it really