Re:Zero

Why doesn't Subaru use his Dark Sign to be cool like Joseph Joestar when he revives?
Why is Elsa so sexy?

Why is Elsa so sexy?
Does anyone else want to be murdered by her?

What's her ideal type of guy?

Do you think she likes fat guys because they have bigger bowels?

So she only likes bowels. Fuck.

>162167659
Don't you want her to be happy?
Just let her kill you so she can make that lewd face of hers

You must become Guts

Does subaru create a parallel universe whenever he dies?

Something like that, but the Witch didn't confirm it or not.

Maybe, but probably not. Echidna brought up the possibility, but it was in an attempt to break him and both of him understood the ethical ramifications of it as negative. Ultimately only Satella could tell you how her power works, but given her nature I don't think she'd pass Subaru off even to alternate versions of herself, so it likely doesn't create parallels.

I don't know but I was thinking about this the whole time. If you have the power to relive the same situation over and over why not have some fun with it

Ayamatsu happens.

WN description says he winds back time when he dies.

I picked this up for her and was very disappointed when she never showed back up.

She comes back in arc 4.

I never knew we had people like you running around

Ayamatsu and Kasane. Pick your poison.

>>I never knew we had people like you running around
What did you mean by that

Then dies.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out.

well the description is wrong, time does still continue after Subaru dies like separate timelines. For him it winds back time but everyone still died and he failed to protect them.

>Subaru: “The TRIAL's opener is WITNESS THE UNCOMEATABLE PRESENT. That's the preface, and that's the scenes it shows. ...Uncomeatable present probably means a PRESENT which, sometime during the period it took for me to wind up where I am now, went down a different path than what leads to the current situation.”
>It's the same kind of idea as a visual novel. The player chooses down which path to proceed at important moments, opening different storylines and possibilities. Think about it somewhat extravagantly, and visual novels are magnificent games wherein whole lives themselves unfold.
>Echidna: “They're universes you fundamentally shouldn't be able to witness. They may be infinitely happier than the real PRESENT, and you'll regret that things aren't like that universe. Or perhaps they may be infinitely sadder than the real PRESENT, and you'll feel grateful that you are where you are now. —The reality of the second TRIAL is to witness these differing PRESENTS, and see if you can affirm the PRESENT which correctly should be, is about what it is.”
>Following off from Subaru, Echidna succinctly explains the second Trial. It's practically identical to what Subaru had envisioned. If you exclude the part where it wound up being a deeply, violently penetrating ordeal for Subaru and only for >Subaru.
>Subaru: “—Do the alternate PRESENTS I saw actually exist?”
>Echidna: “...”

>Subaru: “Even after I die, the world goes on... maybe? My choices make worlds diverge, and there in the world where I blundered and miscarried everything, everyone I didn't protect is there...?”
>Echidna says nothing.

No, Echidna's Authority is able to continue to spin representations of the future using his memories as a base. She herself said she has no idea if it actually works that way, but she can run any hypothetical situation she wants.

>and then we had the polygamy scene

>wake up
>can't wake up

Does the OVA have a release date yet?

no ;_;

No, we don't know much of anything beyond that they're making at least one.

>time does still continue after Subaru dies like separate timelines
Not confirmed.

It's silly to think those timelines exist the same way it's silly to think the version of Subaru's parents he was shown exist. Echidna was just fucking with him.

Then comes back to life.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Anyone know how to get the Re:Zero characters in Shiro Neko project?

Has anyone read the light novels?

Yes.

up to volume 4 anyway

the publisher is really dragging their ass translating it, not even half of the LN are translated but knowing that they eventually will be I guess no-one wants to create a fan-translation

plus I really can't imagine anything more autistic than translating thousands of pages of re:zero, maybe that's why the publisher isn't doing it either hah

Wrong, if it was open source it would be finished by now.

you're saying the obstacle is buying the actual LNs? pretty sure they're cheap as shit in Nippon, which is where you'd expect someone who can translate it to live

Its more like the copyright strikes that come along with the LN translation publication.

Ayamatsu Subaru.
Basically you need to be totally unhinged.
Saving her from the sword saint also helps.

That would be so stupid.