Alright faggots, this will be my first time watching pic related

Alright faggots, this will be my first time watching pic related.

What am I in for?

Best Idol anime

OP here, but is it good, does it have a plot or do they lez out all the time

Explain your definition of "plot".

Feels, drama, hardships

Not oppai plot

A couple of decent episodes (read: Chihaya's arc) and a load of shit ones.

Why can't we just get more 765 anime?

Fuck you if you were about to mention ML

You will jerk off to Yayoi.

A ton

I was going to say Puchimas but it didn't get anymore seasons.

Maybe throw in Xenoglossia too, seeing that it's been getting some love recently (fuck yeah, SRW X-Omega).

ANAL

The Chihaya episode alone makes it the best idol anime.

It's mostly good. A couple of bad episodes, Hibbers, but overall it's enjoyable.

Watching it with Sup Forums was fun, and being a part of those almost endless im@s threads was cool.

Wow I had almost managed to forget about that episode and you just had to bring it up. What an abomination.

ARE YOU LADY

Poor Hibiki. She deserved better.

It would have been absolute perfect if they animated the Awakened Miki story from the game.

Either way, I enjoyed the anime.

>that time Sup Forums became CSI.

Best girl in the left, second best girl on the right. Pottery.

>tfw no Project Fairy vs Ryugu Komachi

Good songs and best girl

TRUMP:WRONG

I gotta give a shoutout to Takane's ass.

Such a nice change from the usual high pitched moe moe anime girl singing voice.

I still can't get over the fact that they used Trial Dance as an insert song over an hamster running. Best girl didn't deserve that shitty outsourced episode.

Okay and can you tell me the other animes because these Cinderella titles are confusing me

order*

Can't wait for season 2...

Some girls get fun episodes, some girls get cute episodes, some girls get drama episodes, just one girl gets trauma episodes.

Chihaya best girl and wife and mother to my future children

It would be a one sided slaughter fest. Too many best girls vs literally throw away girls.

sexy jcs

Not even the best singing voice. I don't get why everyone sucks her cock. I like Imai but come on.

Am i going to see them naked or get any fan service

>Aolani

Relatively speaking, imas provides low amount of fan service. In the beach/hot spring episode, Miki's towel slips and you get to see some of her lower back

Any shipping and do they end up together

None of that. This show handles shipping in a manner similar to Strike Witches. Every girl has an obvious bff, but they're all friends with one another.

Tell me, does this cute lesbian have a bf

>CSIdolm@ster
When Sup Forums did physics, that was the best.

No that unsexy boy has a girlfriend.

So she is a lesbain?

No, he is a well adjusted boy.

im confused

>I don't get why everyone sucks her cock
Not a Chihayafag m8, and if you really need to know then Azusa is my favorite one from the group. I just genuinely think her episode is 10/10. The last few minutes always get to me.

None of the girls have BFs, of course. I don't think they've established a sexuality for her, but being the most masculine of all the girls, she's often jokingly referred to as a boy. In the show, the vast majority of her fans are female and while she was grateful, she wishes she had more male fans. In real life, she exists to draw in fujo and closeted homosexual fans.

If yurifags could get their way, they're all lesbians.

She's one of those "tomboy who is popular with girls" characters, who is cutely awkward about dressing in feminine clothes.

Azusa is one of the best Ara Ara's I've seen. Shame they cut her hair short later on, but she is still cute.

Her event on TD gonna be brutal with 50k cutoff

which one's butt smells better?
do i get both if i seduce one?

there's no lez at all, not even hints of it

also, it's shit because producer is a terrible character

Miki

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This anime is shit and should just drop it before I finish episode 1?

>dropping this

No
het JCs > gay JCs

/u/ fags, not even once

I'm halfway in, should i drop it

Do not consider dropping it. It is better you are struck by a truck than that.

Hold the fucking phone, who is that qt3.14, is she in the anime

anything not involving haruka, chihaya, or miki is absolute trash but anything with them is 10/10

Certified shite taste right there.

Producer not kissing Miki in tje OVA still makes me mad to this day.

Sorry, Miki's lips must stay a virgin forever

If you drop it after hearing Takane's voice you're a certified purebred total homo

This is an example of a best girl. Don't you know what a best girl looks like?

A surprisingly good anime. Don't drop it until you watch episode 4.

World's best idol anime.
Unironically one of my favorite anime

It's not good. It has no plot and they don't even lez out. Just episodic shit.

Nah m8, I'm talking about the characters from the anime.
"OMG Miki is so pretty and awesome." "Miki is so beautiful" "Chihaya's voice is the best" etc. I don't get these statements when other characters looks arguably better.
Fuck off A1, stop shoving those shit on my face. Allow me to think who has the best look and voice myself.

They're just being faithful to the game, Chihaya and Miki have respectively the highest Vocal/Visual stats.

Yes, me.

Blue long hair is usually a pro too.

>Chihaya and Miki have respectively the highest Vocal/Visual stats.
That's for the same reason they're pushed in the anime though, they're supposed to be the "frontgirls" together with Haruka. In the games every idol is extremely skilled and becomes a topidol. In the anime you only ever hear about Chihaya and Miki being the best and everyone else, well, whatever.

The end of Chihayas episode was great, but the buildup was kinda shitty imo.

Cute girls doing idol things, and Makoto is best idol

Why is she so flat?

Best Pucci

She dumped all her stats to Vocal, leaving little to Visual

What did they mean by this?

It's an episodic anime, so they had to do it quick in one episode. They did a really good job too, it was succinct and efficient in a way that reminded me of Bebop and Champloo.

>Miki
>not awakening
nothing to nano about

How is Azusa so perfect?

Oh, I agree that the screentime should have been divided more equally. Some girls really got the short end of the stick (especially Hibiki and Takane).
At least I'm glad Azusa's episode was so fucking amazing.

Inferior to to love live.

The best idols aren't even idols.

Name ONE thing that love live does better than im@s

yuri ships.

this is not debatable.

Who's the best 765 and why is it Kotori

iM@S does it better by not doing it.
/u/ is shit.

Takane!
Kotori is good though, almsot all of her songs are among my favourites; Hana, Hikari, Sachi.