Blacks calling whites the term "colonizer"

>Watching twitch
>click on stream of black dudes playing some mundane fps vidya
>They talk in mock southern accents making fun of whites
>repetitively refer to every white person as "colonizer"
>Keep going on and on about how much "colonizers" suck
>Are all hysterically laughing

Will this term continue to gain momentum? Will it be effective in political discourse?

It's better to be called colonizer than slave.

It's been going on for years at college campuses.

I doubt any of them could list 10 facts of African colonization.

Some filthy niggers have been saying they own Britain after the politicised idiocy of some kike that has lied and said that Cheddar man was a nigger.

The thing is, I'm an English man. An Anglo-Saxon. My people are not native to Britain. We are foreign conquerors, we are Jutes, Saxons and Angles. We came here and bought this land with blood and steel. I am a coloniser. This is my land.

It belongs to me, and I will never surrender it. COLONISER. CONQUEROR. WHITE MAN! That is me. Fight me or fuck off.

If a nigger ever says this to me I'm going to look him in the face and say "I prefer the term civilizer"

>Be Nigger
>Steal racial term from movie
Fact is i wouldnt be surprised if main stream media didnt start using the word too. But hey at least it gibes and air of superiority

Can you point out the American colonies in Africa?

Much like the Coal Bois we should claim the term for ourselves. Use it casually in the same manner they use nigga. Become erroneously angry when they use "our" word

This fine descendant of William the Colonizer has a good point.

>giving Xposure to niggers

C O L O N I Z E D

>become angry when they use our word
>letting niggers control your emotions at the simple inflection of the vocal cords
Nah mate.

Whites' control over society has been deteriorating, due to Jewish tricks. But words like this will help whites regain control. It makes whites look dominant. Also, if they say it enough, whites will start to believe it and start falling back into that role.

If you wanted to combat it, you could say whites are "reverse-colonizers", because whites were just fighting against Arab, Asian, and African colonizers, and you could push that narrative and demolish niggers in debates, but it will make whites look weak, and we want the opposite.

So basically, I like being called a colonizer, and hopefully more and more whites start to accept it.

So basically we wuz conquerers? How is that an insult?

T. Based hue

>mock southern accent's

all nogs have southern accent's

They were on their way to breeding us out of existence with not a single ounce of push back

Now they've revived our racial conscious

See you guys in 15 years

>Will it be effective in political discourse?
Effective at redpilling everyone, sure

>implying whites will actually get mad
>not realizing it will piss of niggers more
It would be a blatant mockery of them outplay them at their own game in a typical white fashion

i'd colonize her

How is it an insult? It pretty much claims that whites are superior.

I'm a colonizer, you're a slave.

>best "insult" is calling the other race conquerors
>Thinking you really cut deep
>being this cucked

Black population is actually decreasing slightly.

Solutreans were the first to find and colonize North America.
Whites should be called first nations

The use of this term should be encouraged until whites wake up and the ungrateful muds get crushed under the boot of the recolonizers.

>recolonizers
The Chinese?