Ancient Magus Bride

Anyone else /hyped/ for this animu? I haven't watched anime in a long while, but this looks very promising. I really like the Father-Daughter dynamic, we need more of that.
>Icelandic aesthetic
>European folklore aesthetics
>Magic aesthetics
Noice. Openings is +++

>Father-Daughter dynamic

I heard there was a prequel OVA released recently, but when I did a little searching, I also turned up a couple more episodes from last year and early this year. Do those also set up the upcoming series, are they plot summaries, or something else entirely?

Meh

The manga is oddly paced, so I feel like the anime is going to be even worse

>that feel when Japan celebrates European culture more than Europeans do

Is this becoming a series or are they still just doing the ovas?

It's a 3 episode standalone prequel OVA. I suggest watching it after the anime since it spoils the series a little.

>Father-Daughter dynamic

Have you read the title of this series OP?

In all seriousness, the dynamic between Chise and Skullbando is the thing that makes this series great and I'm excited to see it TV-length. Atsumi Tanezaki (Chise's VA) talked at AFest about how each of them fills a void in the other and how as Elias is teaching Chise to be a magus, Chise is teaching Elias how to be human. I'm ready for the heartwarming.

It's exotic for them.

What was the purpose of including all that trash on the right of your screenshot? And
>Father-Daughter dynamic

But that's been the case for hundreds of years.
Europe has almost always celebrated Middle Eastern culture (Christianity) and nowadays primarily celebrates American culture.

Comes down to Satan's words .
There's tons of events focused around the folk culture of your country, you're just blind to them and instead spend your money and time on American and Japanese media.

>and nowadays primarily celebrates American culture.
And it's only going to get worse until America collapses.

>American culture

Your OP pic, user. It hurts.

Read the mango, it's not that good.

needs more regular updates but otherwise good
i'll acknowledge its basically twilight and nothing ever happens

>What Makes a Hero Feel Real?
Well Sup Forums?

Watched the OVA. The prequel part of it was fine, but the goat monster seems like the most boring character possible, and the girl is not much better. It's like they are being served sedatives with every meal.

Fuck you, it's great.

>Father-Daughter dynamic
GOAT'd

How mad is Chise about to be, at herself, after she finds a way to make her friend getting sacrificed her fault.

>Father-Daughter dynamic
More like lovers dynamic cause he loves her

>American culture
The fuck is this
Nice joke

It went downhill circa chapter 20+. I think I dropped it after the she got her dog familiar.