If Miyazaki loves nature so much, why does he smoke?

If Miyazaki loves nature so much, why does he smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2006/sep/04/entertainment/et-miyazaki4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

houses arent nature

Because he hates himself, just like us.

Smoke is part of nature

>smoking hurts the nature

He wants to die faster so that he can decompose and become nature

>Films typically favor rustic/nature themes in contrast to modernization/industrialization

>Masturbates over planes in almost every film even though they are a by product of modernization and industrialization.

tabaco is nature

He wants to die faster.

Appreciating nature does not translate into hating everything that isn't nature. Planes allow for observation of said nature from above while "closely" resembling a bird and implying absolute freedom. It's Romanticism.

Patreon to kill this baby boomer when? Fucking annoying old piece of ahit

He's aware of this contradiction, that's half the pathos of The Wind Rises. He sees them as perfect representations of design married with function, and he hates that they're so closely tied with destructive industries and war.

But life is about those contradictions and moving forward regardless.

I like space travel, but I also like magic and occultism.
You are allowed to like opposites.

>Smoking kills people
>less people
>more lesser beings

You just like escapism, bro.

Most japs smoke.

I know, right?

Japanese Alan Moore

Man that was a really swell movie

You must understand that this is kind of hard to understand for americans, so you must say something like "Ooga Booga man like nature but can also like machine booga!"

American "facts" based on what you've seen, and not on objective truths.

Did Americans killed your dog or something?

>literally inhaling nature itself

C'mon son

It's Japan. They all smoke. That's why their immune systems are so shitty and they can die from a cold.

Americans must have hurt you pretty bad, hm? America was one of the front runners of both industrialization and civilian aviation. Maybe you disagree but to me it seems America is an incredibly diverse nation in terms of nature and it's appreciation because they obviously have enough of it.

Dude we're the second biggest contributors to carbon emissions

And?

Where do you think Tobacco comes from, you mongoloid?

DUDE EMISSION N SHIET
>*fracks your oil and minerals*
BRO THE EMISSIONS
>*tests nuclear bombs in desert*
THE EMISSIONS MAN
>*great coral reaf dies*
THINK OF THE EMISSIONS FRIEND
>*over fishes entire ocean*
BRAH THE FUCKING EMISSIONS
>*buries radioactive substance underground*
WHY AREN'T YOU STOPPING EMISSIONS
>*throws plastic in a hole*

unironically woke, I would add the mass loggging they do in south america and asia to that list.

The only good thing that has to do with american and aviation, involves two towers :^)

>JT’s Annual Survey Finds 19.3 % of Japanese Adults Are Smokers
Japan Tobacco Inc. (JT) (TSE: 2914) today announced the results of its Japan Smoking
Rate Survey, a study that has been carried out annually since 1965. The survey,
conducted in May 2016, showed that 19.3% of Japanese adults are smokers.

haha epic meme dude fuck off

Don't forget:

THINK OF THE EMISSIONS
>*buys enough plastic water bottles to encircle the earth every year*
YOU BETTER THINK OF THE EMISSIONS FRIEND
>*Purchases a hybrid car that is shipped from overseas and manufactured with the worst chemical byproducts of any vehicle, ever.*
WHY CAN'T YOU STOP THE EMISSIONS
>*buys new iphone, idong, imac every year and throws away the old ones into a landfill*

Forest fires are part of the natural cycle of purging and renewal. Thus Miyazaki is destroying nature one cigarette at a time in order to recreate nature on frame at a time.

He's a hypocrite

Literally how is the smoking habits of a hypocritical treehugger Sup Forums related at all? Jannies do your job.

the Miyazaki roleplayer has come out of the grave

Even Alan Moore at his worst is still superior to Miyazaki

Fuck Nature.

We're nature. Technology is a byproduct of nature, it solves the issue of having to wait several generations to solve a problem via genetic code in offspring. Like when we move somewhere colder we put on warmer clothes.

Then eventually we simulate a universe and run it forever as a thank you to the boys above doing the same for us.

>smoking
>appeal to nature
The possibility that OP might be serious and not just OP baiting for the sake of keeping both his thread and his ego alive scares me. I can take people believing in god, I'm used to it, but this? Who actually believes this?

That's not what appeal to nature means

Are you seriously saying that people who do all that crap are actually the same people who talk about emissions?

If Tomino hates adults and their lies so much, why did he turn into one himself?

He was lying about hating them. Typical adult!

yes

Tomino remains a manchild forever.

If you don't want to die of a heart attack or stroke, why do you eat meat, dairy and eggs? Desu

Durries are good for you.

>implying I dont actualy eat that just for the purpose of having a heart attack

>ten trillion cigarette butts that persist in the soil for ten thousand years

Because he's a drug addict.

>If you don't want to die of a heart attack or stroke, why do you spend the entire day in your bed watching anime instead of exercising?
Fixed that for you.

I thought he was a manchild?

He hates himself.

Is Miyazaki a stoic? Seems that way to me.

stoicism is just samurai mentality, miyazaki is a samurai.

>tobacco is made of nature
>frustation that there is no one as good as him
>anime still exists
>being a grumpy old man past his prime as a director is stressful
>it shortens the time that he have to live amongst other people
>someone showed him some computer generated zombie movements that reminded him of his friends he lost in the war
pick one

Maybe to some extent. If you get the chance you could read Starting/Turning Point, he really is cool. Comes off way different in his own writing than how people portray him in the mainstream.

I don't hate myself. I just don't particularly love myself either, or anyone else for that matter.

>16 years later people still try to being up 9/11 like it'll upset us
The only thing I remember about 9/11 was playing Bushido Blade and getting out of school early

>bants on people who are obsessive with their hobbies
>is a plane autist
when will this hypocritic senile fart die already

He's not obsessed about planes, he just has a hobby and appreciates their design.
They're not ruining his life or distract him from his work

It's well known that Miyazaki was so obsessed with his work that he neglected his family emotionally, so there's that.

What's your proof of that?

Man, I have some legit gripes about Miyazaki, but the people who hate him can't come up with a single legitimate argument as to why, and those who worship him are borderline delusional in how they think he invented anime and turned it into a higher art form.

I doubt any of you fuckers even know about his Tank OVA.

He has mind of a child, don't except any wisdom from him except for banalities.

He has infantile vision of the world that clashes with reality that he despises so much. Work is his escape to perfect world he creates.

>everyone is stupid and wrong except me

not an argument

Correct

Not often do I see people like you who happily admit to being a retard.

he a son of a plane engineer and spent a lot of his childhood in a plane hangar watching people work on planes

It's from interviews with his own son, Goro Miyazaki. Here's an excerpt from an article

>Miyazaki says his father was, like so many fathers of the generation that grew up in postwar Japan, singularly focused on his work. "It was really just me and my mother when I was growing up; any advice I needed I got from her," he says. "Until I left home to go to university, my father was too busy and didn't have the opportunity to even chat with me."

Link:
articles.latimes.com/2006/sep/04/entertainment/et-miyazaki4

>everyone who does not argue with me is retarded

That doesn't at all tie in with this though. Being obsessed with work and being obsessed with a hobby that's going nowhere are very different things.

Cool, thanks for the link, I'll read it. That's a pretty common family dynamic for that generation though, unfortunately.

>>Sup Forums is stupid and wrong

Thanks captain obvious.

Nature also smokes.

That is interesting.

I wonder if he'll ever do another Porco Rosso film before he keels over.

Like a sequel? I hope not, I really like where it ended.

best answer.

Miyazaki is a feminist. Your god animator is irrelevant.

>god animator
Anyone can animate. Miyazaki has never wrote a work of value. All his movies are simplistic one-dimensional propaganda pieces mined to commercial perfection. Perfect for selling a product. But in the end of the day he spent his life making shitty movies for children.

Just, I don't know, give his employees some machettes and saturday night specials. I'm sure they'd do it for free,

Obviously his movies are commercial, I think everyone (including him) would agr with you on that, but I don't see how anything else of that statement is true. Especially "anyone can animate". Animation is extremely difficult.

What is it about Miyazaki threads that bring out the Sup Forums crossboarders anyway?

It's as difficult as doing the dishes.

The smoke kills the people around him, decreasing the number of humans and thus protecting nature.

You sound like a fun guy. Are you also intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour?

that's why you go unfiltered - no synthetic butt means all the paper and tobacco returns to the earth all the faster, it's bad for us, but good for plants

smokers have better immune systems, at least until it gets to them with cancer, smokers at every job I ever had never called in sick ever. Smoking puts the immune system on high alert.

>smoking anything but weed
I shiggy diggy

>breathing

Pff, how square

P O S T W O R K

I'm not getting paid to do so.

Then you're just a worthless shit-talker. Don't bother replying.

Replying isn't a bother to me at all, thanks for your concern. I do take issue with your claims however. Unless you've got some sort of evidence to back them up I am, in all sense of the word, innocent.

If Miyazaki doesnt like little girls, why does he draws them so sexy?

>plants are nature but we aren't
>smokers have better immune systems
not true, it's the opposite but it's not always a bad thing, immune system can fuck you up

If Anno dislikes weebs so much, then why does he keep making movies?