What the fuck goes on here?

Is it Europe or Middle East? They're basically doomed to be shit on by Russia or Muslim powers for eternity, aren't they? Why didn't anyone unite all of the Caucasus under one rule? What would a united Caucasus be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7yWgb_T15Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia, because the alternative would be shitskin halfbreeds trying to rule themselves, which would just result in 500 more countries in the Caucasus.

They never united because it's extremely mountainous and full of valleys. Impossible to build a nation out of that.

Couldn't you say the same thing about Switzerland?

Switzerland is full of civilized people
Caucasus is full of legit barbarians

Any idea how many different dialects there are in Switzerland? They became of country out of necessity, not out of unity.

You mean it's full of those (((caucasians)))

Being surrounded by a bunch of war-hungry sandniggers isn't incentive enough? You're drunk bro

Not when you are war-hungry half-sandniggers.

Armenians and Georgians are sort of bros. Christians so that gives then extra points. But every single one I've meant stinks of cologne, is fairly aggressive and has a single eyebrow. Applies for men AND women, boys and girls.

Georgians and Armenians don't seem too bad.
Dude there's literally more linguistic diversity in that pic I posted than Switzerland

Here's what I mean

It would feel strange trapped in such a small area. Aren't most those borders closed? Must be claustrophobic never being able to drive for more than a few hours before running out of somewhere to go.

Yes, and Switzerland formed at a time of war among great powers, and for deutschshekels.

The niggers in the Caucasus have been occupied and/or exterminated for the better part of the past millennium.

Switzerland is surrounded by places where civilization can exist and be imported into Switzerland. The Caucasus is surrounded by water and more mountains.

>What the fuck goes on here?
Russian solider beheadings.

Yeah and I'm pretty sure if you've got Armenia on your passport you can't go into Azerbaijan for example. So there are tons of grudges making it even worse. It seems like a clusterfuck that needs a competent nation to step up and unite it

Look into Nagorno-Karabagh war.

Basically while the USSR collpasing, an ethnically Armenian enclave in (((Azerbaijan SSR))) was seeking independence and started taking political action to leave the Soviet Union and Azeri control.

(keep in mind Azerbaijan is a totally artificial country created by the (((Bolsheviks))) in the early 20s, and they just cut out a bunch of historically armenian land and gave it to Turks.

Long story short, irregular Armenian forces fought Azeri soldiers and Turkish soldiers and a bunch of Russian mercenaries - and beat the shit out of those mongols inflicting 5:1 casualties and taking all that territory.

Israel was selling weapons to Azerbaijan at the time.

tl;dr Armenia is based and killed 30 000 Turks in early 90s;.

I forgot to mention that when the Armenians in Karabagh were becoming active politically for independence, Azeris carried out a series of pogroms going on multi day ethnic cleaning of Armenians

(see Sumgait pogrom)

The whole world used to be like that. Every valley, every local little region was so distinct it had its own ethnicity and language group. A few of those valleys snowballed and now their culture, language, and ethnicity cover vast swathes of the Earth. Some, as in the Caucasus, remain relatively intact. Parts of Africa preserve this better still, and New Guinea preserves this most primitive state the best. There is more language diversity in the jungles of that island than in all of Eurasia.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7yWgb_T15Q

>look into it
>first think i notice is that russia funded both sides

If it united it would be Yugoslavia all over again because all those countries are very nationalistic and yes the lower Caucasus is the worse place to set up a civilization because you're in the cross roads of other civilizations and will eventually get destroyed by stronger civilizations.

>Yugoslavia all over again
Well, don't fucking fund nationalist groups through IMF then.

(((Russians))) selling weapons to both sides.

Really boils your fucking noodle.

Greece gained some respect from me. I do wonder why Georgia didn't help Armenia though

No one in the media cares when it's Christians being slaughtered. But we hear all the time about those fucking faggot rohingya cunts.

The commies in USSR specially Stalin even fucked up more or aggravated some existing problems in that region with forced different ethnic population settlement and exchanges to be more easily in controlled by Moscow. that nagorno-karabakh