Boruto

At least Toneri is canon

So what's the deal with the new eye powers
I checked out after the end of naruto

It somehow like a Byakugan but related to the dimensions that the aliens use

>image.jpg

Nothing more cancerous than phoneposters.

Toneri was canon from the start idiot. The last and Boruto are canon to the naruto universe, which is canon to boruto's

not necessarily a tell of a phoneposter, if you ctrl+v an image into the reply form with most plugins, then you end up with that as the name

Aliens? What?!

oh shit maybe i'm wrong, mine said file

Boruto and maybe Hinabi may be the new Sage of Six Paths thanks to eugenics

INTERDENOMINATIONAL SPACE DEMONS

Kaguya Ootsustuki, the source of chakra on Earth, and her half-human son, who gave it to humans which humans turned into ninjutsu, comes from another dimension from space

But is the anime canon?

I want /vg/ and tumblr to leave.

Just hold out until next week and we see Sumire in the background

Was going to wait to finish the fifteen background classmate image compilations to release this, but since that's only about 30% complete it would be better to get the initial classmate name research out earlier since it's been about six weeks since starting the process when Gaiden began. Won't be able to refine it much further to get individual names matched to faces anyway until they get more speaking roles hopefully in the upcoming Hidden Mist arc.

>Nobody is suspicious of the lack of surname

How does Orochimaru do it?

未だに小説読んでねえのか

Does anyone have an archive for the thread this image is from?

Is this legit from Boruto? I am having issues trying to force myself to read that brat's story. Have had zero success.

What's that supposed to mean?

No, but everything in the speech bubbles did happen. The image is edited.

>This is what Naruto has become
Things like this are why I left after the Pein fight and never looked back.

those are some generic looking kids

They seem so at first glance but the designs actually hold up considering they have been consistent across 17 episodes and have had some recognized in the latest manga chapter. Been noticing that all the classmate outfits cover different color palletes so when the whole group appears at once everyone individually stands out.

Chuuni Ninja Girl is clearly best girl.

No he isnt, idiot. He's irrelevant filler. Not in the manga = not canon.

Any predictions for the enigmatic Kara?

Kishimoto is on record as considering The Last to be Chapter 699.5 so that means Toneri has already appeared in the manga.

can alex jones open the 8 inner gates

They all job to a bunch of kids.

It would be nice if each team of kids gets one to deal with, as opposed to Boruto beating all of them one by one.
I expect one of them will be killed by Kawaki, or maybe Kawaki is a replacement brought in after the old guy was torched.

The problem with Boruto is they always need to find a reason as to why the original characters can't just go and mop them up.

He can open all 9 of them

The tricky part is to make them threatening but manageable to a bunch of kids

The issue is that they are familiar to the aliens

I'm not looking forward to Ikemoto Toneri

I dunno, he already looks very in sync with Ikemoto's style. Even more so his chakra cloak mode had this curvature to its design that stood out like a sore thumb in The Last.

The idea of a multimedia canon is completely alien to Narutards.

man designs don't stop being bad or generic just because they keep using them and because some people with basic pattern recognition saw them in the background of the manga

So who will occupy hokage's seat between Naruto and Salad?

Nobody because the age of the shinobi is over. Naruto is the last Hokage.

Wonder if Nardo's ever gonna use Renkudan. He should already have it by default since it's Shukaku's technique

No one minds if you register under a mononym in ninja land. I'm pretty sure Sai didn't have a legal last name until he married Ino, literally all of the Sannin don't since Tsunade doesn't go by Senju, the entirety of the Sand unless "of the Sand" is their surname, the entirety of Cloud, I bet if you tallied it up most characters in the series have no surnames

Punished Konohamaru

Naruto will find a way to combat that issue.

They still have daimyo, this society is perpetually stuck in middle ages. Hokage is probably the most advanced political regime they have in this universe, since it's actually based on public opinion and voting.

There have only been three good villain in the entirety of Nardo

Orochimaru
Itachi
Pain

>could probably rasengan straight into the earth's core
>gonna get killed by a fuccboi
niggers. if he's gonna die at least let sasuke do it and not some kid

is it really though? danzo got his acting appointment through just a bunch of jonin sitting in a room hyping guys up to the daimyo

>Itachi
Nope.

Sumire was a really decent Gillian with a complex background. Hope we see more of it.

She was bland bog-standard gillian with absolutely zero uniqueness to her. You can find a dozen like her in any other battle shonen's fillers.

ultimate summon beast but this time with moon cucklord's endorsement is great though

unironically though nue's a solid design compared to some filler monsters. jesus christ

Well yes, he does look cool, but Nue is a Japanese folklore monster, it's not like he was invented by SP.

What a pathetic suicidal slut.

The idea of irony is completely alien to you.

>Hinata confessed and almost died for Naruto
>Naruto continued drooling over Sakura for the rest of the series and jokingly call her his girlfriend
Why did Kishi never had Naruto acknowledge Hinata back then? If he just spent a few pages of gradual development between them in subsequent arcs, it would be a hell of a lot more organic and he wouldn't need to make The Last where the good romance part is awkwardly smashed against boring movie villain arc.

>Gullian
>decent
She was trash, literally played safe and gave her the tragic story only to get redeemed at the end. The director just took out his filler ideas and stapled the Jougan to it.

Because he can't write for shit

not a lot of drooling user

Did you not watch the last 2 arcs of naruto you fucker? Aliens are what made all the ninjas and gave them powers.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

You guys are spelling Netori wrong

t. Kawaki

Pretty much every villain who isn't Orochimaru falls under this

>still talking about filler

He has flashback of her saving him during the war though. When he tells her "it's all in your eyes" shit. But kishi needed the narusaku fans to keep reading for another 2 years so he threw a bone

Naruto really got weird

>sage mode revitalizes you mentally, boosts your healing and chakra regen
>nardo still has a bunch of five hour energy bottles littered on his desk

Nonsense

I like Sage mode so much more than any other mode

Reminder that Sumire probability to be relevant again is zero.
After Naruto and Sasuke secret gay encounter, where he says that Root almost REPLICATED Kaguya technique, no Nue involved. Then we cut to Toneri talking that the gate, obviusly referring to the Gozu Tennou, that Nue opened because he was stored there. Indeed, this is one of the dimension that Kaguya already harvested and eaten it's chakra fruit. That's what Momoshiki and the other guy point out. They were chasing Kaguya because she didn't warn anyone she found this dimension that had that much chakra. Obviously, she fell in love here and was considered a godess until her sons took her down. That confirms what Root trying to replicating was the teleport technique, the Kaguya technique and Nue has 0 Kaguya connection, it comes from Hashirama.
This technique is secret for Naruto and Sasuke and ninjas in general, in their perspective but it's common for them, almost like walking on water for ninjas. Toneri knew this and what triggered the Jougan, it was sensing the space-technique used to store Nue. The seal to use the techinque was destroyed and so the gate. Jougan goes to sleep mode. Basically the only connection Nue or Sumire had was so they could use that space-time technique that only lead to that already dry dimension. Sasuke has access to many with his Rinnengan. Basically Sumire has no relation to the story as many think. Just look how the seal is now incomplete on Sumire's hand.

>can probably destroy the moon if he wanted to
>but paperwork tires him out

man, Sakura is a cunt bitch

I wonder if he ever feels disappointed with being hokage. It was his dream he worked his whole life for, and all he does is sit behind a table signing boring shit and can't see his family.

I dunno what they were thinking with Six Paths Sage Mode. Why make it less frog? The frog is the fucking appeal

Hey fillerretards.Your fucking manga is shit and will stay shit. Nothing in the manga is set in stone because the anime will overwrite it all and add whatever the fuck SP wants, and the novel and games will follow their version. The manga will stay as a shitty pilot for the anime and the anime will change whatever SP wants and that will stay as the true canon.

Reminder that Sumire puts insecure faggots like you arranging and spamming retarded copypastas that have been refuted many times. You are really threatened about a "filler" character.

You haven't refute shit. You only said "my theory is valid are yours" with zero evidence.

Pretty sure these two are the same guy.

Just ignore the baiting retards.

the moment I started to like Naruto

Oh look, the paranoiac Sumirefag is back.

Not sure where you got that impression from, I'm just fed up of these threads turning into stupid waifu wars.

Maybe because all you said wasn't confirmed all by the show? We don't know what Kaguya's hidden jutsu acutally does, and we don't know if the Nue is a different entity from the Gozu Tennou (remember that they also thought the Gozu Tennou was created by Danzo, but it wasn't like that). Until Sasuke and Toneri clarify their relationship, we can't say nothing about them as if it were a fact like you faggots keep doing. I could say many things about what I believe it is, like you do, but it would be just a guess, like your two paragraphs of autistic rambling are.

It's all confirmed by the show. Rewatch and confirm.

Nothing, nothing you said was said like a fact. All what Konoha knew was what Sumire's father knew, and he surely didn't seem to know about Kaguya, he just knew that it was a jutsu Danzou experimented with. Nothing that Toneri or Sasuke (the only ones who know the truth) said confimed anything about the Gozu Tennou and Kaguya. Everything about their origins and true nature is still in the dark about them, just like the Jougan.

>Nothing, nothing
Stay in denial. Sai and Kakashi pretty much confirm Nue is human creation explaining how Sai found Hashirama Cells on the crime scenes and Kakashi the space-time jutsu when Nue appears.

Not Aliens really, just some people from other dimension.

Are Denki and Iwabe gay for each other?

>Arguing about Summary AGAIN.
Come on, guys!

This shitty general thread shouldn't exist. Just fucking wait until the new episode comes out Jesus

Read my post again. As I said, Konoha only knew what Sumire's father knew. They didn't seem to know anything about the Gozu Tennou or the Nue's actual origins judging by Naruto's reaction of "I didn't know anything about this" when Sasuke explained the jutsu's relationship to Kaguya.

Looks like the tenseigan. It's the rinnegan to the byakugan.

It's not tenseigan though. It's jougan, an entirely new level of bullshit eyehax. Which makes me wonder if Sarada will also get entirely new bullshit version of sharingan.

Is that a Jei Jei reference ?

Fuck of with this filler shit pls

I doubt it, Sarada's mom has no special kekkei genkai unless they introduce it first. I dont think she will get the rinnegan either with the rules needed to get it.

Why should she? Nardo is the reincarnation of Ashura and Hinata the reincarnation of Hamura himself. It's expected that he would get something else. Let's not forget on how Himawari woke her Byakugan without ever training for it.

Doesnt look that good, at best it might be useful to stop Obito from using his teleportation hax powers tho. Not that it matters with him dead.

Zabuza and Haku are the only good villains in the entire series.