Cruz Strikes Again

I will just leave this here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIlKstSodBs
archive.is/mt2SQ
youtu.be/_E5Eg4bmBPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make a turkey by tracing your fingers and cutting it out lol

Wow very articulate and easy to read. These people are the big thinkers of our time.

what is actually amazing to me in the strict sense of the word is that his twitter is not being handled by some kike
this kid is a dimwit and with this tweet i realize it's actually over for him and whatever this thing was

Why hadnt anyone ever thought of this incredible new POWERFUL af political influence campaign before?

>Hey I got an Idea! If you work/live in a big building in NYC work with your neighbor's/coworkers to spell out each of the victims name on your floor by putting paper or post-its on your window with one letter each with so each window is one letter with the #neveragain below

Here's an idea: If you work in a building in NYC, cooperate with others on your floor to spell out the victims' names in sticky-notes or post-its on the windows, one letter per window, and add #neveragain below it

It is passable for an 18 year old kid, but I've been told that he is exceedingly bright.

He isn't bright. He's creepy. It's why he has and has had no real friends in his life (check his Reddit posts where he admits this). Regular people find this kid as creepy as anyone they've ever seen and don't trust a word of what he says. He has an "insane" presence about him that instantly and permanently repulses people

Stop giving David Hogg et. al. attention, their 15 minutes of fame are up and it is time for them to fall into obscurity.

Just like:

>Khazir Khan
>Tim Kane
>Michael Wolff
>Bernie Sanders
>The 16 Trump sexual assault accusers
>Hillary Clinton
And last but not least,
>Victim of Trumps racist misogyny #1488

mods really need to clean this fucking bullshit up. I don't come to Sup Forums to read twitter spam, if i was interested and also an incredibly stupid fuck, I would go to twitter - but i'm not on twitter am i?

get flogged for this shit, mods

bahaha what an idiot

when thoughts and prayers arent enough, post its will pave the way to a utopia.

He is the voice of a generation, Shut your dirty whore mouth.

This is what happens when youre a retarded fucking friendless loser like David and you get a whiff of fame but have literally nothing interesting or useful to say. And it's easy to understand why he simply can't go back to his high school and has had to drop out. I'm sure all the normal kids are waiting for him to show his punchable face to destroy his phony faggot ass

I heard she's playing the next joker. Just some more feminist bullshit shit for ya.

People have all ready stopped giving a shit about this story, and these kids

Kek

can this faggot fuck off now? Holy shit,this attention seeking douche fuck

STFU faggot and stop wasting digits.

Wow Voyboy is a manlet

Suger and polititions R BAD

From that book. The reviewer on Amazon uploaded a few pages.

i live and work in NYC and I WON'T be doing this shit

E TERM?

he also looks like he is 30

Oh and here’s some more to add to the pedo ring: youtu.be/lIlKstSodBs

Women talking back

he's fading fast, this will all be blown over in another week or so

can you imagine this being a parent of one of the "victims" and this fucking jew is on tv egging people on into using your dead childs name for social media bait?

If i was the father of one of these victims i would shatter his jaw.

I can't think of a bigger blow to the gun grabber movement than these kids.

Way to get gun owners to buy extra carbines.

>lieing
This kid is a fucking retard.

This is all set to die down soon, but in the meantime, he's been occupying a void that might otherwise have been filled by someone likeable or effective.

/ourguy/

(((Hey fellow whites, I have an idea)))

Why did I laugh

>My name is David Hogg. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a David Hogg, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

He looks like he has an heroin problem. We should meme him into being a drug addict.

Can you imagine being the parent of one of the victims while la creatura del taco is out there raising millions of dollars off this tragedy knowing you will not see one penny of that and you still need to cover the cost of the funeral.

best post on Sup Forums of Tuesday February 27th 2018

>but I've been told that he is exceedingly bright.

>Exceedingly bright
>Terrible SAT scores

I have no idea what he's saying here

Wut the fuck did he even say I'm confused

I will be willing to bet he has already signed a contract with cnn.

That’s a Hogg wild moment during his year and a half stint on r/askreddit

bruh fucking polititions hahahahah oh god they are so fucking dumb

is this real quote? SAT/ACT aren't that hard, unless you are acdteuall retarded

Lol, this is the most embarrassing stage and he seems like a really sincere kid too!

I hope he never goes away

This guy is such a faggot. Straight from a Disney channel sitcom

What did he mean by this? No really what the fuck does he mean by this?

He is trying to make a tribute for his fallen students and teachers. Just admit you can see he is trying to do the right thing, and bring awareness to the victims and their families.

I was bored during a drill today and took a bunch of screen”grabs” of his replies

> nieghbor

Fucking kid needs to go back to school already

small prefrontal cortex...reminiscent of a black persons forehead

Awareness of false flags and scripted theater losers? Aware that no video will be released? I mean... why bother with names on walls when one could carve them into their arm to make a real fucking statement. Amirite?

What is the final Hoggpill?

What is his endgame?

#paidactor

How convenient!

I came back to this thread to read this post

Post them kind sir.

It actually offends me that this idiot is now going to be given an ivy league education for free

>wasn't in high school to begin with
interesting strategy

lmao

Fuck that little attention seeking asshole... hes doing this for him and him alone. He's the text book example of attention whore.

Not without a high school degree. He better hope the whole CNN gravy train doesn’t end.

If I was a CNN exec I would book new pic-related political talk show immediately and count the $.
I would call it "Hogg & Duane."

oh shit, dis nikka gon haf to git his GED

They're not, but some places want really high scores and it's kinda silly.

He's right to be pissed because SAT and even GRE don't really add useful info to applications. Maybe they can serve as tie-breakers with other apps, assuming everything else is equal? But, unless you're willing to shell out a bunch of money for a retake, a bad day can get you a bad score. That really shouldn't be a hinge point.

However, I had explosive diarrhea during mine and still got an ok score. Maybe he got rejected for writing shitty essays to his schools of choice or something.

Don't tease us, user...

oh gawd

HAWGG AND DU-WAYNE

No he got rejected because the kid has no idea how to spell basic words and can barely form a functional sentence.

Can we write
> Fuck off David Hogg you are a piece of shit
???

archive.is/mt2SQ
I'm not sure what to think of this.

>Veston Ash Not A Russian Bot

You should think the obvious. Photoshop.

Is the school shooting still happening? Why are we getting signaled so hard? Why is the blame not on the intelligence gathering of the government, who/which, yet again, let an event occur when they knew of the suspect.
>AND HIS PLAN

Wtf??

I got a better idea, ZOGG.

What the fuck

i'm in college and I've never heard of taking a test to get into college. i also didn't graduate high school, so maybe there's some type of con game going on between the two institutions.

The first amendment still applies to this I guess.

This is why we must never undermine our memes - let them flow organically, let them carry you and your dreams into reality.

Who is David Hogg, and why should I care about his grand plan to waste perfectly good office supplies?

Señora Pacman

Seems like he has a social media person who writes for him then slips in the occasional mistake.

russian posters are more comprehensible than this cunt, and he is why above the age of 20 clearly

Teacher says why is the police here shooting
youtu.be/_E5Eg4bmBPw

>Was getting outed as an actor part of your plan?

>Murica, y u no gib gunz? I not go back 2 schul till u gib gunz.

Oh, whats that Hogg? You don't actually attend Parkland because you graduated from Redondo high in California in 2015, and already have your diploma? Oh, and you've been working as a CNN staffer for 2 years? Isn't interviewing one of your own employees a conflict of interest?

Lol this little twats gonna run himself into complete obscurity. People are gonna get tired of his gay shit quick