What will the inevitable race war look like?

are you prepared, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>15 year old black kid in the 7th grade

>anime watching whiteboi in the 7th grade

>God made man
>Samuel Colt made them equal

In a race war nigs would have their $100 trash .22s and whites would have their $2000 ARs sighted to 1000yds that they take hunting, as well as their $1500 1911s.

I don't think we would see much hand-to-hand.

>the more expensive a gun is, the deadlier it becomes

this really made me fucking have a good think desu

kys

YOU KNOW IT NIGGER

this is what happebns when you pit anime versus fast-twitch muscle fiber

What a nigger scum. Attacking the small and weak ones.
These walking shits got no honor.

Something quite primal is triggered when I see these fights. The hairs in the back of my head stand up and my muscle clench. It's exhilarating.

It looks something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>Predominately white, conservative, well armed areas produce the most food, clean water, and energy
>White people cut the supply to the cities
>Blacks loot the cities
>Whites sit on porch with guns
>Blacks start to starve, go out of cities disorganized to scrounge food
>Whites shoot

wow that was hard

honestly, the kid needed that beat down. Clearly learned to fight from watching anime or some shit. I love that you can see him calculating his next move after that initial flurry left his opponent completely unscathed.

>A cheap, poorly made .22 has the same precision and impact as a high-grade .223 or .308.

You being retarded on purpose?

Exactly. Not to mention that Whites are far better at using tools and working together for a common goal than niggers. They will be slaughtering each other for the last can of purple drank in the bombed-out gas station convenience store while Whites are building a new society.

this. Absolutely this. Also make sure you have at least 200 rounds available for each gun you own or you will be fighting with spears when guns goes dry.

Sort of like this.

Or this.

Mossy Nuggets are cheap as fuck and shoot true

A lot of these.

Here is how the blacks will prepare.

This will happen in a lot of cities.

Now is the time to join the Mormon church. Once you're in you have access to their vaults stocked for 1000 years "just in case".

seems like the mormons are running out of ideas of where to ask people to join their gay ass religion

The Jews will use the data provided willingly by the Goyim through 23andme to develop a plague targeting specific Gentile genomes.

You think gang bangers know about mosins? They've got hipoint C9s at best. They claim to have "choppas" but probably wouldn't have any ammo anyway because they think you can't get any from Russia some shit.

I do like the mosin tho, don't get it twisted my nigga.

Mmm mmm smells like chickuns!

In a unrelated note, only fucking amateurs kick on a fight, unless you are bruce lee, a fast punch will always deal more damage, be easier to aim, harder to deflect and if deflected harder to capitalize then a kick
You kick a guy and he grabs you, all he has to do is use gravity to make you fall turning your back, and he chokes you and you are out.

unless you are trained to fight. in that case, a kick is murderous.

yeah we do!