The Lift Pill

Is lifting really necessary to land a waifu that’s a 6/10 or above? I see a lot of skinny men with fatties desu

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22777332
youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It certainly doesn't hurt. What excuse do you have you fat lonely piece of shit.

>doesn't make an effort
>get a low effort wife or no wife at all
Well well colour me surprised

If you lift for women you will attack the wrong kind of women. The slutty party lovers ones not the faithful and good women.

Also

>Not going your own way
>Lifting for women

Attract

No. Lifting is for yourself.

Benefits of resistance training include improved: >physical performance
>cognitive abilities
>movement control
>functional independence
>self-esteem
The list goes on and on: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22777332

You can lift all you like. take steroids even
>Being tall or being rich is the only way to land a 6+
Dont even try unless you're tall or have lots of cash

If you're not tall you can at least be rich...

>lift pill
Iron pill, faggot?

Also, no pills exist beyond red and blue, so stop this other pill shit

Disconnect from too much Internet for a while and workout is the best time, I just go on Sup Forums to tell cucks the truth about Jesus nowadays,it's up to them to believe or not I could careless what the debate is.

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

basically this

maybe he mean’t attack user?

No. But I don’t lift for anyone but myself. The qts are just a bonus

I've been lifting for 17 years without more than a week off

6 foot plus white male reporting in. This is true but would you disagree that being tall while being rich and lifting would not help your odds?

Commenting before the virgin faggots of /fit/ come here. Yes, lifting will help you acquire a gf if you're not autistic, but it's not about that. It teaches you how to be stronger physically and mentally. You develop discipline and humility because no matter how shitty your day was or how bad ass you think you are, the bar will always feel heavy and make you put in the work. So yes user, lift, but don't let it be the only thing that defines you. Just use it as a tool to relieve stress and develop strength within.

Oh, and never fall in love with a gym thot or people who make lifting literally all that revolves around their lives, they are cancer.

Clean mirror then post penis

I fuckin know you. Oceanside, Ca?

Now stand up straight and clean your room.

You don't have to lift but it's only going to help you. If you're not naturally aesthetic or athletic you should lift. Burns fat, raises testosterone, makes you feel better and look better.

Close. Chicago, il.. I'm pretty famous on bodybuilding.com and fit

Mirin. Lifts?

If I dont lift I feel as if something is wrong, like I am not making progress.
If it helps to attract females then that's just a bonus.

405 tag squat
535 deadlift.
365 bench

No wraps straps or belt

The answer is no. As long as you can talk the talk, aren't fat and have a decent face you can get a good looking girl. I don't know from firsthand experience, but one of my friends is a big ladies man even though his room is plastered with anime posters.

Quite frankly we're lucky that 56% mixed white is the meme as that is laughably untrue. 56% enormously fat however would not be so untrue. I weep for my countrymen.

You have crazy upper chest development. Any tips?

>I'm pretty famous on bodybuilding.com and fit

So gay for pay? I bet you are a redditor too.

No actually I own a furniture retail shop that revenues 1m a year

squeeze

> hairline
You natty bro?

Just hit flat incline and decline on barbell and dumbbell chest press and cable flies.. you can also put your hand on your lacking area and do exercises that make you feel a pump in that area

Yea I'm just getting old and I don't give a fuck of I go bald or not. I'm a lifetime natural

No but it makes it 3x easier. Makes you more attractive not just to women but to yourself, plus all the hormonal/test confidence boosts you get etc

Pol is the natural ally of fit

You cannot, in good conscience, call anyone a soyboy, while being a fat neckbeard

Aesthetics are paramount to fascism

lifting is actually fun, the part I absolutely hate to the point I don't even lift because of it

is doing cardio or stretching before actually lifting

its just so god damn boring dude

What movie is that?

Dont stretch before lifting. Waste of time and will potentially injure yourself. Just do warm up sets

nice

What's a warm up sets? lightweight? I can do that?

Thanks man!

I don’t stretch but for cardio I box and jump rope. I agree that cardio is boring is a fuck so you have to find something that works for you

Don't even bother /fit/ hates having that explained to them. Just like how they hate the idea of proprioception or even just reading the fucking sticky.

I wish gyms were segregated I'm tired of going to lift and having these highschool thots glancing at me and doing SEXY FUCKIN STRETCHES, wet fish protruding from their skin tight slut pants. Acting like they can adjust a SIMPLE FUCKIN BENCH just I'd talk to them. LET ME BE A MANLET IN PEACE WOMAN DON'T TEMPT ME WITH YOUR SIRENS CALL!

Guys, what's a good workout regiment for dumbbells? I'm weak as fuck, so I only have 10 lb dumbbells if that helps

how do i get gains with a few dumbbells and minimal effort? i do a few reps every few weeks and nothing.

Go and join a rowing club. Rowing will give you wider shoulders, stronger arms, a strong back, pecs and visible abbs without skipping leg-day.
Used to be a soyboy commie that only ate candy before that... Now I can't control my erection and have to sit down to hide it ... Not that it matters when I don't since I can score in 6 out of 10 attempts.

Lift. You won't regret it.

nice digits user but 6 out of 10 attempts where you meating these girls, planned parenthood

Seriously just go to /fit/ and read the sticky. I got my form and diet started with some 100oz silver bars I had, which, believe it or not made an obvious difference once I got the hang of it.

Wound up using them for rotator cuff work for quite some times. Shoulders no longer click around.

>i do a few reps every few weeks
you're suppose to make them every few days or everyday, consistency is the most important factor

>checked
Lifting is for you, user. Not for them.
this user gets it.

what movie

>lifting for women

Only use the dumbbells for trap/triceps, etc development, otherwise if you don't have equipment stick to bodyweight exercises.

Start with pushups, do 3 sets until failure, 60 seconds between each set. Now do this with pullups, squats, etc.

Yes, goy, waste your energy and stamina mindlessly moving heavy things around!

soylent detected

Go hawks

You lift to be strong, getting a good woman is secondary after you are both strong in arm and mind.

Beach bars.

What do you think the Eurofags come to our coast for?

The Germans have been getting cucked by us every summer since 60 years ago.

Italian women unoronically just want blonde babies and will go after any guy that has or had blonde or light brown.

French women come here to feel safe from Arabs and Niggers only to find our local meatheads who all look like they will rip you a new one if you get to uppity (trust me they will).

Korean women literally treat us the same way that rich western white women treat niggers in Africa. They come here to be shuggarmomas.

Chinese cakes come here to find a decent husband that is still white but more of a "macho" tradesman.

British women are creeping me out tho.

Meanwhile Croatian women, if they aren't the worst slut in town, won't touch a foreigner with a 10 ft pole.

This. You don't better yourself for anyone else. A well built buddy is a status symbol, it's true. But it's not a gift, it's not a dedication, and people know it. You can't give a well built body to someone else, you can't buy one or inherit one. You can't cheat to get one either. That's what's attractive about it. It screams 24/7 that you have your act together, that you value yourself. What's important about that is that it screams that at you, as well.

Does anyone have a good routine?

>Asking people to lift
>on any Sup Forums board besides /fit/

Go ahead and lift, expect to be dumber though, unless you are some sort of gary stu from a fan fiction you cant be smart while also being a fit chad. You are either a dumb chad or a smart virgin, it's as simple as that.

I bet /fit/ probably has a fucking sticky about that.

But what if I want advice from a group of men that aren't 80% flaming faggots?

Starting strength or stronglifts

Series
The man in the high castle, back when I stopped watching (didnt finish first season) there was no SJW pandering, jews and women are accurate, as in, manipulated by the higher powers, Germany and Japan are 10/10

If you're not going to improve yourself, another guy is going to take your woman. People who don't lift and whine about women are either retarded, or spoiled manchildren who want things to come to them.