Einstein was as dumb as a rock

You fools rail against "moral relativity" yet fail to confront the "theory of relativity."

According to Hanlon's razor, /pol is either stupid or party to the conspiracy...

continue as usual, faggots...

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2014/01/19/nikola-teslas-remote-control-boat/
youtube.com/user/DraftScience
theconversation.com/einstein-vs-quantum-mechanics-and-why-hed-be-a-convert-today-27641
theconversation.com/how-einsteins-general-theory-of-relativity-killed-off-common-sense-physics-50042
thunderbolts.info/wp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not smart enough to understand relativity theory so I just kinda go with the flow in that one. Care to enlighten us on why Einstein was wrong faggot?

now that is shitposting. enjoy your 10 cents.

Because we live in an electric universe built on frequencies of vibration and light.

if you can understand Sup Forums then you can understand relativity. learn what the "lorentz contraction" is first, and go from there.

Resonance, not merely frequency.

It is the difference between a light bulb and a laster.

At least he wasn’t filled with hubris.

oooh is that a sonic boom?

*laser

But to be fair, you won't be a "laster" if you don't understand what I'm saying.

Posting mighty close, dontcha think?

This. Einstein’s theory is a good mathematical way of describing what could be observed at the time, just like Newton’s laws were a good way of describing what was observed at the time, but didn’t account for relativity whatsoever. I think a lot of Tesla’s work was destroyed or is kept under lock and key due to the disruptive technologies it may create, making energy practically free, which would make so many essential things practically free as well.

Trump has it.

Nikola Tesla died on January 7, 1943 and the world mourned the passing of a great mind. Especially Serbia — Tesla’s homeland — which at the time was a loose confederation of potato farming communes not generally known for thinking much about anything.

Two days later, FBI NYC notified Hoover of Tesla’s death and shared a report that his safe has been raided by family and colleagues. The Office of the Alien Property Custodian — an agency now known for seizing half a billion dollars of private property during WWII — became involved and decided to make off with anything not nailed down. Two truck loads of stuff went off to a Manhattan warehouse where Tesla already had stored 30 barrels of other stuff and it was all placed under seal.

Did Tesla’s stuff include new technologies? Did his vast quantity of notes contain anything of value to US military or industry? (If you are not familiar with Tesla’s later theories, he explored fantastic topics like free energy, anti-gravity, invisibility, and yes; time travel — all topics of great interest to US military at the time.) The National Defense Research Committee, now in charge of the burglary salvage operation, brought in an MIT professor to make sense of it all and get the answers.

John G. Trump — Donald Trump’s nuclear uncle.

John poured over the barrels, crates, boxes, bags, trunks and suitcases of stuff and finally came back with a conclusion: nothing of new significance. The story ends here with everyone going home disappointed.

But wait! John was lying. The MIT professor was smart enough to know that if the National Defense Research Committee got its hands on what he found, it could mean the end of the world.

Because what he had found was nothing less than blueprints for a time machine.

Cymatics.

Ever seen a ferrocell?

All it takes is common sense given a number of "true" statements.

Everyone see the writing on the wall...

I feel like no matter the scale, micro or macroscopic, things have so many structural similarities. I guess they must be universal constants.

Teslas theories were great... except for the part were none of them fucking worked or had any basis in established principles. He spent his most of his career conning businesses out of money to follow up on hunches and confirmation biases and in the end his only major accomplishments were inventing a motor that was almost immediately improved upon and popularizing a type of current someone else developed.

>none of them fucking worked or had any basis in established principles

"none of them fucking worked"

except the entire electrical grid, faggot.

And he got scammed by nearly everyone that LOANED him money/borrowed his time. What points do you have?

>I'm not smart enough to understand relativity theory so I just kinda go with the flow in that one.
tl;dr versions
Special Relativity - the faster you move through space the slower you move through time
General Relativity - matter and energy distort space and time, which affects how objects move around

>except the entire electrical grid, faggot.
He didn't fucking invent AC current you moron, all he did was popularize it as a preferred method for power transmission. Faraday theorized about alternating currents as early as the 1820s and the first AC alternator was built in the early 1830s, a quarter of a century before Tesla was even born.

Tesla was the Neil deGrasse Tyson of his era, a showman and a competent science advocate who made few noteworthy contributions but largely just had his dick constantly sucked by fanboys as though he were the greatest scientist who ever lived.

"What" are you moving through? What is "space?"

Who are Steinmetz and Heaviside then? Care to share?

Do you even know what "impulse waves" are?

Telegrapher's equation?

>Tesla
>Wasn't a nigger

Fuck off

They absolutely did.

They gave you the equations to harmonize current and voltage.

Heaviside recast Maxwell's Laws into the common differential vector calculus form we use in physics. Steinmentz, IIRC, developed several niche theories and applications of AC current. Pixii developed the first alternator in like 1830 or 1831 I believe.

It's not bait - read through Tesla's actual papers - the faggot doesn't even have anything more advanced than algebra and trig in his publications. You NEED calculus to do physics and you NEED vector calculus to do any kind of meaningful E&M. Tesla was a "concept guy" who had a lot of ideas but not the ability or experience to develop rigorous models and experiments to test them. So much of his work was confirmation bias - he did a thing, looked for the one or two serendipitous happenings that seemed consistent with what he thought was going on, and called it a positive result.

You haven't seen the papers because they're fucking classified.

If you want to teach your children, you should be able to describe it in simple terms.

Tesla built an RC boat before remote control existed.
engadget.com/2014/01/19/nikola-teslas-remote-control-boat/

Care to comment on the Philadelphia experiment or the Montauk Project?

>not taking the Garypill

youtube.com/user/DraftScience

>You haven't seen the papers because they're fucking classified.
He published plenty of papers and articles while he was alive, none of which are classified, none of which contain any calculus.

>Tesla built an RC boat before remote control existed.
Marconi demonstrated a simple push-button remote in 1896. Tesla's RC boat was presented like three years later.
>Care to comment on the Philadelphia experiment or the Montauk Project?
No, because this isn't fucking /x/ you nutter.

[citation needed]

It has been proven correct countless times phaggot

Show your real flag you faggot.

And Marconi cowed to RCA/OSS/CIA faggots for a dollar/name when the kikes took it all over.

Fuck off back to whence ye faggot came,
Probably before history.

I don't have a flag.

[Citation needed]

"What" has been proven correct?

Look around you.

What more do you need?

Have fun with 5G.

If you know how it actually works...

Einstein’s theories don’t account for quantum physics.

theconversation.com/einstein-vs-quantum-mechanics-and-why-hed-be-a-convert-today-27641

Newton’s laws don’t account for special relativity.

theconversation.com/how-einsteins-general-theory-of-relativity-killed-off-common-sense-physics-50042

Good shill attempt in this thread. More creative than BLACKED.

Einstein was indeed a Jew so caution must be exercised... and arguably he gets disproportionate credit for work which builds on stuff done by Lorentz. HOWEVER, the universe needs relativity.

Without relativity, there would be many absurd paradoxes in our universe to do with light and electromagnetism (Google if you wish to know more). Special Relativity resolves these paradoxes all at once by postulating that the speed of light is invariant across reference frames. This makes a bunch of weird predictions about what happens at high speeds such as time dilation which have been observed in experiment. The effect of gravitational lensing, as predicted by general relativity, is relatively simple to observe, too and in fact provided the first evidence that Einstein was right.

I know it's a line that is incorrectly used all the time when talking politics by ShariaBlue cunts and the SJW morons they dupe, but the problem here really is with the understanding of the people "questioning" relativity, just like the people "questioning" if the Earth is actually flat.

t. physics fag who is going to bed now

jokes on you bitch Sup Forums is the conspiracy

Fucking faggot OP as per usual.

thunderbolts.info/wp/

Don'tya know?

"through deception, thou shalt do war."

Like I said, Hanlon's razor.

/thread.