UNPOPULAR OPINIONS

Fuck niggers.

Black people are our brothers.

Shut up nigger

I have no problem with Black people.
I must insist on my right to associate with my own people, however.

Fuck homeless people. I briefly worked for a not for profit that helped homeless people. They are degenerates who deserve to be poor

You wanted an unpopular opinion so you got one, soyboys.

Traps ARE gay.

traps are not gay

all clobber passages refer to shrine hookers

>unpopular

That's a popular opinion op...

There's no way to get along with normies

O SHIT, by meme flag as well

My country needs immigrants and more diversity.

&

White-Latino is the master race.

Shut you white faggot English teacher. Gtfo now!!!!!!!

Ontario is the pinnacle of western civilization.

Fuck Indians. They annoy me so much. They're always making obnoxiously loud and long phone calls when I'm on the train.

I don't care to much about your women, so I will not be there to enrich them for you.

More like distantly related violent stupid cousins. I also hate niggers and what they did to the promise of the 21st century but it is hardly an unpopular opinion. Everybody knows niggers suck - even other dumb niggers.

The Allies were right to fight a war with Nazi Germany. The Austrian union with Germany was fine, the Sudeten crisis was handled heavy handedly, but still justifiable. Annexing Bohemia threw all of that out the window.

but I like niggers

What's Obama doing in the back?

Thats not unpopular unless you mean literally fuck niggers

The "elites" manufacture antagonism along all possible lines of division - race, gender and class. Until we treat the root cause and not the symptoms we will never know peace. I call this disease the Jew.

I think The Big Bang Theory is a good show.

Over 70% of global population are spiritless sociopaths - no soul or empathy - and it's not a crime to kill them.
Be careful, they try to be really sneaky and keep up a good image in public but their nastiness especially comes out on image boards.

Same. I think everyone should own at least one or two.

This triggers me more than anything I've read so far

Absolutely perfect
Unpopular opinion here goes
All immigration should be reduced to >50 persons per year
Asians and jews are a bigger threat than nigger and muslims ever will be, due to organization and cunning, and specifically they use their gold digging women to get a grip in western society. Nigger women have no value whatsoever.
Canada never should have allowed French to be one of it’s languages, this created far too much division amongst Canada.

Seems to me that Sup Forums is just one great big unpopular opinion. But then, that's just me.
/