Name a better red-pill dispenser

Name a better red-pill dispenser.

Oh and just a pro-tip, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyO-kSOliSE
vimeo.com/256067718
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to think he was just some fuckwit but when I actually started watching his videos I realized he was pretty cool. I think he's pretty funny and while he can't really say what he thinks out loud without getting screwed I think he's pretty redpilled.

it makes me happy that the highest subbed youtuber is a fellow shitlord

pink room, cat ears, faggot toy collection, neckbeard.

If this is what redpill is, no one need worry. it's a cult of basement dwellers, not a political movement.

I remember telling my wife when he was obviously getting a lot of his ylyl videos from /gifs/ that they were going to troll him, but he seemed to really enjoy the video they made of him saying nigger. Warms my cockles.

You seem upset.

link this

Obviously can't afford a $399 chair

youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU

And yet you are worried anyway, aren't you, Faggot.

mhh i don t think most normies understand the reference tho , he need to raise the bar

Hey Pewds, if this is you, but your fake gundam to the far left of your shelf next video.

Wayne LaPierre

> still watching pewds
> current year

> not watching pewds
> using current year as an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyO-kSOliSE

he roasted amy schumer pretty hard xD

I've been busy following other habbenings...What has this madman been up to now?

>Saudi Arabia

his content definitely improved when he dropped all the shitty lets play force reaction videos. don't blame him for it though, that shit was a cash machine and he was at the very top of it.

Pewds has come a very, very long fucking way since the days of autistic minecraft/horror video game videos.

SUCH A FUCKING ENORMOUS WAY, FUCK!

He's sitting in an MG nest firing red pills at the youth, the dude needs a fucking medal.

when a roastie gets roasted, what does it become?

/ourboy/

And coincidentally she is a jew

He has nothing more to prove... He's one of us already. This is established. Look through his videos and you'll see his dolls Roman saluting after an user asked him to do so.

Yeah, but how cool would it be?

Pretty fuckin' rad!!

a ascended roastie or you can just call it roastie 2

redditors? on my Sup Forums?
>pic related.

test

He couldn't do that

No, no he could not. Thats why he attack

hes literally alex jones shilling over priced products. Come on now I just need to sell 100 more chairs to get more of a comission guys

Watching the Schuemer video. Really surprisingly good. It's basically Jordan Peterson with memes.

Holy fuck I just thought of a brilliant plan....

WE GET PEWDS TO MOVE TO AMERICA AND FINANCE THE FIRST VILLAGE INDEPENDANT FROM GOVERNMENT FUCKERY!!!

The first time I heard of Pewdiepie was years ago in the South Park episode that makes fun of him. I never watched any of his material until Sup Forumsacks every now and then would link a video in which he was dropping redpills to all his teenage and pre-teen viewers. I liked those videos, but I find most of his videos too immature for me to watch. That is not me condemning the man - his videos generate tons of money, and no one would watch youtube videos of me, so I'm not hating. His videos are just aimed at a young demographic. I feel like I understand him, and can relate to him, since we're about the same age and thus experienced some of the same things (like life before Sept. 11, 2001, and growing up playing 80s and 90s video games).

the jew shivers in fear

I used to think he was one of the worst things to happen to Youtube back when he was screaming at video games, but he's matured a lot and changed his format for the better in the past year and a half.
If you'd told me two years ago that I'd be watching his content, I wouldn't have believed you.

pewd is /our guy/
he probably red pilled more people than all of us combined

Felix of Arabia

A crispy.

that's just the "uniform" he uses to appeal to the masses.

How do I get passed this?

I may be an ancap but Felix is my Fuhrer.

Heil Fuehrer Felix

MAYBE FELIX IS BONGANON
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

vimeo.com/256067718
stop shilling this cuck

Wtfffff

how old is this audio?

I have to admit he is a heavy hitter when it co,es to subliminal red pills.

This desu senpai

from where is this audio?

In current year it is imperative to be subliminal or you lose your human rights