The curses are working

The curses are working

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGzRj6PC8DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Oh shit we were supposed to use Eye of Frog, not Eye of Newt.
>Its alright they're both amphibians. Whats the worst that can happen.

>virgin wiccans
>unwittingly sell their souls to satan while LARPing as harry potter in their dumb meme religion
>accomplish nothing

>virgin /x/
>self proclaimed students of the occult
>all they do is try to summon succubuses so they can get the succ, succs never respond

>chad Sup Forums
>shitposts and memes so hard they start warping reality and accidently ressurect an ancient egyptian god of chaos

That plus all the sacrifices

its becuase their wishes are too self serving and specific, where any demi is happy to oblige in our thirst for chaos.

>The curses are working
So did they curse him to rising job approval numbers?

Wasn't this on the night before the 2016 election?

>Witches attempt puny spells
>tfw they don't know about meme magic
>Trump gets elected
>Nonstop year of winning
How can pagan witches even compete?

/x/ fag here
magic cast by witches only works if the target believes it works

>meme magic
That's a funny way to spell CIA psyop.

we psyoped the CIA

Has Mark Cuban been added yet?

They are still to this day on the look out for russian bots that hacked the election.

many witches and warlocks already casted curses against trump

they didnt work

Also /x/. Bitchcraft is weak as hell. They've been trying this shit since before the election. It won't work.

The only artificial meme around here is the ameri* meme. IDS Global wrote a dissertation on this, and every single user that is not one of them that propagates that grotesque cancer is nothing more than a useful idiot.

The left can't meme.

Meanwhile millions pray to god he succeeds.

Or maybe rouge elements of the CIA came here to get help in saving the world and our response was TRUMP

This is why noone under 30 wants to be on facebook anymore. Fucking boomer witches.

Good. They should get the fuck off Facebook and other social media anyway.

ignoring the trump thing witchcraft is as you say weak as fuck, it only works if the target is naive enough which a lot of people can be but yeah its no real threat to regular people with their head screwed on

Truth. I'm sure he's seen this idiotic shit and just laughed.

kek witches are stupid. curses only work if you're stupid enough to believe in them.
> be me
> pass by some fortune tellers who can curse people
> try to talk to me and I wave them off
> they say I'm going to curse you
> give em a good look and tell them it won't work
> they get cold feet, whisper to each I'm the devil
> laugh at them and tell them they're pathetic and nobody can curse me.
> walk away

Dont wish anything bad on someone you wouldn't wish for yourselves. You reap what you sow.

Bedknobs and broomstick. Smh
Tv apparently can rot brains, if i had witch powers i would be playing the lottery.

And the good witch from the South broke all the ley lines, hecks, jinkes, silver cords and curses, and returned them seven fold with the blood of Jesus Christ bonded it to them, then i tapped my green shoe 3×3 times togeather

How old is this article? Is it the same people who have been doing nothing since the start?

um, no sweetie.

>Pro 26:2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

Would they curse one of their own?

that probably has some merit. A curse without cause will not alight.

This curse?

youtube.com/watch?v=jGzRj6PC8DA

No they aren't.

Amazing. I laughed hard I hurt my self...

>/x/
consider

A little Black Mage trying his hand at defensive magic. How cute. Albeit useless because offensive spells are your forte.