So, what's going to Lelouch's masterplan to get things back on track again?

So, what's going to Lelouch's masterplan to get things back on track again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvF19D7WemQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEK HIS ENEMIES
>Villeta, why does our child have purple eyes

Killing Suzaku?

cuck and kill Jewgi

Remove the rest of the royal family so that no one can touch Nunnally.

Kill the new Zero (not Suzaku)

>remove the royal family
Pretty sure Schniezel took care of that already

He has to become Geass.

this makes me think the sequel might not actually be that good of a thing
the series ended in a good place so whatever they do is definitely going to be shit
prequel on the other hand would be fine, akito was kinda shit but only because they tackled the prequel from wrong direction, something about lelouch's youth back as prince and after his banishment to japan would be great

Isn't the world in some kind of peace at the moment. Why is he even coming back in the first place?

Peace ended.

youtube.com/watch?v=lvF19D7WemQ

What a nice man.

I'm torn over S3 because it's really nice to have more CG, but it's completely unnecessary.
The ending to the whole series was 10/10, felt perectly wrapped up. Digging that up is eh, I dunno.

This, Ogi must dead.

If this series goes viral again I'm done with anime. I'll never understand why it's so highly touted by anime watchers. As for your question he's probably living in the country and he'll notice on the news that a new supreme ruler has risen or something which will make him take action. We all knew he wasn't dead.

>Lelouch
>killing Suzaku
>ever

It's a Clamp IP you nigger, there's no way it won't go viral.

>It turns out killing millions of people, overthrowing the world government and faking your own assassination doesn't create everlasting peace

Are you perhaps upset?

Goodbye, we will miss you, anime connoisseur

I sure hope the antagonist has half a brain and doesn't get foiled by Lelouch's plothax this time. Lelouch needs to learn how much of a faggot he really is.

Be fabulous

Be fabulous. Fuck bitches.

Will the include another corner of table humping scene with smegma dripping from said corner like in the original? God it's so good.

but then there wouldn't be any cc and thus no way to make more money

Is it just me or does the animation quality seem really poor?

Gather an army of lolis.

The problem I have with this is that it makes no sense for Suzaku, who is supposed to be dead, to be running around in his knight uniform.