Childhood is when you jack it to Venus. Adulthood is when you realize Jupiter is best girl

Childhood is when you jack it to Venus. Adulthood is when you realize Jupiter is best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fr7B5aV7M0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Childhood is when you jack Sup Forums memes to other boards.

>implying Mars wasn't the best girl

Jupiter was always my favorite lightning and tall girls are my jam

I always found Jupiter to be the most attractive one.
Even when I was a 5yo.
Though, that has more to do with the fact that she's wearing green and back then I was more or less infatuated with everything that was green.

and real adulthood is realising that Mercury is best

Jupiter was always more attractive.

I preferred Mars though.

>Sailor Jupiter
I S A O
S
A
O

At that point you might go full lesbian with Uranus.

Minako was my first waifu. Then I rewatched the entire series, and she's still my waifu.

Minato is alright, but yeah Makoto is best girl. Granted I always thought she was best girl.

Too bad most guys like the boring milquetoast girl that is Ami.

This, Jupiter and Mercury best original scouts

Why are you doing this? I just fapped...

Same here user. I mostly like her because she was stuck having to defend Tokyo for a year before the other scouts awakened and had to live with the memories of her past life without support. Being Venus is suffering.

Jupiter was always best girl though.

Wrong post, reply was for

My brothers. May your heart never waver in the light of Minako's bestness.

Always loved Jupiter, always will.

This

I wish I could. Uranus does something crazy to my dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=fr7B5aV7M0U
Mars is the only true answer.

It is suffering: she's sacrificed quite a bit for Usagi and she never forgives herself for her death.

>Mamoru's practice girl

Codename: Sailor V anime when?

Venus>Mercury>Jupiter>Marus>Usagi

>Uranus does something crazy to my dick.

some day

Posting bikinis

Which senshi would be most fun to date and why would it be Venus?

>Ami THAT stacked
Always thought she was a little flat for some reason

No.

The only thing we know for sure about Senshi bust sizes is Jupiter is the biggest of the Inners. Everything else is at the whim of whoever is drawing any given picture.

>tfw you wanna skip work and post sailor lewds

Official official

Saturnfag since she appeared for the first time

shitty subs, it's talents

>childhood
>jacking it
Not how it works.

I always wanted to turn Neptunes tight wet snatch into a semen filled murder scene while Uranus was forced to watch and unable to touch her own aching dripping pussy.

Yeah, but other official images have them at different sizes and proportioned differently in comparison to each other. The only thing you can rely on are things characters say and officially released statistics. And sometimes not even those.

I had the idea for a doujinshi where they're trying to conceive the old fashioned way, making Haruka extremely jealous. Except Michiru can't, so Haruka has to do it halfway through making Michiru just as hurt.

Double lesbian NTR.

Such brilliance can only be called divine inspiration.

Mars > Venus > Jupiter > Mercury > Moon

This is the universal truth.

Alas, I cannot draw

Venus > Jupiter > Saturn > Mars > Chibi-moon > Uranus > Moon > Pluto > Mercury >>>>> Neptune a shit

>ywn meet a girl this pure

All senshi are the best senshi, except Moon who is bestest best and worst best at the same time.

>All senshi are the best senshi
I'm fine with you liking any senshi except Neptune best. That smug dyke really grinds my gears.

The anime never really softened her the way it did with Haruka. Michiru is a good girl and she loves her princess. That's all that matters. Plus she's funny as hell.

venus > the others, never changed my mind about this.

The anime went out of their way to make Neptune and Uranus total cunts, but that's not how they're supposed to be at all. They're never at odds with Usagi and it kills them that couldn't tell her their plan.

One of the things I liked in the manga was the fact that the senshi cut the shit once Saturn returns. They just incorporate the other four into their ranks and lives, whereas the anime keeps them apart and mysterious as ever.

True adulthood is jacking it to Venus again because she's the cutest and the woman you thought was good in adulthood turns into a slag.

>Chibi-cunt
>being better than anyone

Did you not watch Stars?

Speak for yourself retard, I've been fapping since I was 4

I stopped watching after the first episode of SuperS when I realized Chibi was now full-time second most important character behind Usagi. I think the show was at its best when it was just the five main girls. The show went downhill fast when they started bringing in a bunch of new characters who just got in the way.

>I stopped watching
Opinion disregarded.

You fucked up

>continuing to watch something that turned to shit
How's the latest season of The Simpsons by the way?

Fuck off. If you think any season of Sailor Moon is shit, you're a fucking pleb. Go back to your DBS thread faggot.

Please. Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

You're right. Objectively right also.

Not that faggot, but (you) are pretty bad at this.

>Not that fagot
Sure buddy.

Point proven.

Okay, but have you watched Stars?

He's right. I'm THAT faggot.

>a fun girl with the element of love

vs.

>you´ll always be meassured against the warped image of her first love and can never live up to the expectations

yeah.....

Adulthood is realizing that Haruka is meant to be the mother of your chillrun

But she can cook.

>The tallest girl is best girl
Enjoy your man hands and feet.

hope you like hearing another guys name during sex

But how

Haruka is not for hetshit.

Hotaru is a sweet girl.

But I am her sempai, technically.

Voluntarily anyway, which only makes it hotter.

>Sailor Venus' Past: Minako's Blighted Love

I rest my case.

Minako's love life is the stuff of horror movies. I mean most of the girls are screwed in that regard, but especially Mina.

Has this guy sexed all of them?

Literal perfection.

Adulthood is whenn you realize that the whole series is shit, and the only good thing are the lesbians

Go watch your cowtit garbage faggot.

Are you perhaps implying that the most accurate indicator for a show's quality is the volume or lack thereof of the breasts of the female characters in said show?

I thought I was the only one who loved Jupiter. Something about tall delinquent looking girls with a soft side to them always deemed to be a favorite of mine

Boo!

>3DPD

Every Senshi has a pretty sizable fanbase that will passionately claim they are the best.
Except Sailor Astarte. Poor, poor Sailor Astarte. No one even knows who you are.

They are both best girls, but Jupiter is my favorite of the two.

Is the toku show any good?

Jupiter and Sailor Moon are my top 2.

The bigger the feet, the better.