History of everything and more 2

Continued ITT we are going to examine ancient history and try to piece together the old tales

According to graham hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think the last great cataclysm which probably was the flood shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).
Turns out there was an "extraordenary biomass-burning episode" 12.800 years ago, likely due to the impact of a comet which just came out the other day, fitting the 12.500 years Hancock talks about almost perfectly
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703

Which also fits Göbekli Tepes depiction of the comet 12.900 years ago quite perfectly
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
this video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information where exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later) since they all use the same system

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade
man-child.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/EJO-Book-of-Lamech.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
iflscience.com/environment/huge-underground-ocean-discovered-towards-earths-core/
raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05/helicopter-hieroglyphs-explained.html?m=1
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sethos_I.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_II.
theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses
theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made
ancient-code.com/this-290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-experts-baffled
youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ziu2ygE_Wc
thunderbolts.info/wp/
saturniancosmology.org/
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything suggesting ancient space aliens should be considered false from the get go.

First off, the calendars have been changed and chronologies altered.

for all we know we are the postapocalyptic sociey.

A worl expanding civilization is provable with a mountain of evidence.
However these facts are not in the maintstream History

Why would this be hidden?
How can this be hidden?
To what end?
And who benefits from history being altered?

I dont think it's the oldest pyramid, civilization would have started by a dead imploded volcano which would be by yellow stone park

The facts: Masonic, Jesuit connections, also double headed eagle are involved to what extent can be uncovered at length.

both find origins in egyptian/babylonian mystery schools

who they are and what they wan't can only be surmised as either control or

>civilization would have started by a dead imploded volcano
???

not aliens, but fallen angels
Pic related. My theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
The mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quetzacoatl I assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

Göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.

In case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically think that where ever animal like creatures were seen as gods, with human sacrifices they actually worshipped the fallen angels LARPing as gods like the mayans, aztec, sumerian. possibly egypt.
The others, like the greek or nordic mythology seems pretty similar (at least the bit i know) to the bible story making me thing those are a distorted version of this making God just the highest among many gods and the angels the lower gods.

We're most likely the post apocalyptic society. I mean I would say the massive floods which destroyed most civilisations was pretty apocalyptic.

It's all the work of the Alehim (Elohim)

Ixcell or ixshell the temple of the dragons would be probably the oldest it's not as advanced but it's around the grand Canyon

>but fallen angels

ah the book of enoch route. good choice.

Yes you are on the right track IMO. Dead sea scrolls + N.American native's legends both speak of giants that became wicked and a great flood that destroyed them.

>ITT stealing culture from around the globe and claiming that it is really white
>No white/european stories about any of this, but somehow everyone else kept records
It looks really pathetic that you find your own culture so empty that you try to steal everyone elses.

Thread got pruned last time I was talking to you about dolphins. Was mentioning Ethiopia and obelisks when this happened. Did you happen to see that last message?

Before someone starts the "Muh Sandnigger fairytail" bullshit
The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

What is with this germanic inferiority complex and autism? Is there something very wrong with them, so prone to get lost in fantasy land?

>The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people.

eh it's more complicated than that.

As much as i love conspiracies and /x/ related stuff
This is pure shit
>>/x/

He’s actually correct about the blue eyed people being the stuff of founding legends all over the world. This predates modern European stories and culture

>Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
when someone omes axross an idea that reaffirms their estiny, alleviates them of guilt, and gives them a purpose, and stokes their eho, simultaneously, it's hard o resist.

also POO

so why join the thread to shit in it?

nothing here is paranormal

Proof that advanced human societies build with stone and concrete, not necessarilly a single civilization.

Your own culture gives credit for their founding and religion to the Aryan Rishis. Ever notice the caste system and the correlation to skin tone?

>>ITT stealing culture from around the globe and claiming that it is really white

he'a actually right about that part.

>No white/european stories about any of this, but somehow everyone else kept records

there were plenty but now theyre racist to discuss, blame the jews

The eagle admired and feared. Honoured in mythology by India, Persia, Assyria and the emipre of Hitties, closely associated with Zeus the sky father see superstitions as well

You also see that bucket depiction often with a pinecone. This pine cone is also often next to 2 animals on both sides like snakes or in this case birds. I believe the pine cone to be the pinial gland, positioned in the middle of the 2 hemispheres, between the 2 animals and as such symbolizes conciousness, the mind, spirit, the third eye, creativity and fantasy which you can use to see whatever you want and go where ever you want, wether it be physically by making your body go somewhere, spiritually via astral projection/remote viewing or just in fantasy itself making you visit completly different worlds.
Furthermore the Cone has the Phi ration encoded in it which is encoded through all of nature giving kind of a blueprint of this reality in on itself and as such could be a symbol for God and the divine and also symbolizing enlightenment which you achive through the aformentioned aspects.
Its also usually, when held by a person, held at the height of the head making me think thats another hint towards its relation to the head/brain.

So bucket=knowledge and information
Pinecone=wisdom, enlightenment and understanding, as well as possibly spirituallity

probably, im trying to piece it together as good as i can. obviously the picture isnt perfect, but the best i can do for now

yes, to be honest i cant remember the exact content, but i checked the archive where everything got saved.

there are stories though, atlantis and hyperbrea, the nordic and greek gods possibly fit in there as well with odin and zeus, the highest God sending their sons to unfuck shit here on earth, probably just confused angels with lesser Gods.

>not necessarily a single civilization.

definitely a shared culture.

Pine cone is in Iran mythology

Rodin Coil

Cardano/Daedalus

Nazis in Antartica

The important think is that niggers wus kings and build that.

Book of Enoch and Book of Lamech both tell of Angels/Elohim/Alehim bringing knowledge and helping man establish this world. Some defied YHWH and took on the form of physical man. They were then unable to return to their original form after defying YHWH and interacting with man in a way not in keeping with their orders to guide, assist and instruct on justice and righteousness. They were forced to remain here and mated with human women and had corrupted offspring. The world as it once was was eventually wiped out to start over. There is plenty of historical reference to this as well as solid geological evidence of a great deluge. The mythology of deluge prevades throughout cultures all over the world. As it was in those days it will be again and worse. The next cleansing will be of fire raining down and consuming the earth.

something like that

We wuz kangz edition

>The mythology of deluge prevades throughout cultures all over the world.

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

what does it say there?

Also, the original inhabitants of the Canary Islands lens to this theory that Atlantis existed and was tall whites with blue eyes and blond reddish hair. The Ethiopians were feared by Egyptians and I’ve often wondered if they were predecessors to Egypt. Both of these subjects are very obscure. If you look at the Ethiopian obelisks, they were larger than Egyptian and of a different form, carved from solid stone and possibly predated them. I believe they and the Canary island people fit into this in some way. Not to mention that the Ethiopians had books of the Bible such as Enoch, Jubilees, etc... that had been destroyed in Europe. The Rastas were onto something with their obsession with Ethiopia.

more details on this?

im skeptical, because at that point egypt was established , if the israelites are the chosen, then they are long mixed into everyone not just whites.

These threads never have anything regarding Europeans or traditional European beliefs.

There is a pyramid in Bosnia bigger and older than the ones in that shit whole in ops pic related.

Look it up. Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun.

Heil Sunna
Heil our People

Birds are related to serpents.

was getting to that when it's mentioned.

everyone has their own ideas of whats what.

best to address it as it comes

>Birds are related to serpents.

uhh not so much that darwinism sticking it's neck into the mix and muddying the waters.

Angels were lesser gods. Alehim/Elohim - plural word for gods. They themselves referred to God as Lord of Eternity & The Great Holy One.

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
All have legends of the pale blue eyed people and the swastika

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
>The aos sí ([eːs ˈʃiː], older form aes sídhe [eːs ˈʃiːðʲə]) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish mythology and Scottish mythology (usually spelled Sìth, however pronounced the same), comparable to the fairies or elves. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds, across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans
>As part of the terms of their surrender to the Milesians, the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to retreat and dwell underground.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

bosnian pyramid has been debunked.

See Gilgamesh

Guanches of Canary Island. Tall and fair skinned and practiced mummification. Didn’t use boats but somehow ended up there. No metal tools. Commoners buries their dead while Guanches mummified. When Spanish discovered them, they had a tough time defeating them with guns. Instead of being taken alive they threw themselves from cliffs. Also, their language has “never” been interpreted. Although, some have pointed out that it seems a lot like Sanskrit.

Also, there were possible Atlantean underwater structures that looked like ancient roads and buildings that were scrubbed off of google earth a few years back to the east of these islands.

Debunked by who?

the mainstream media of course, think it was on the discovery channel between reality tv.

Yes, floods happen all the time. But a flood so destructive that it's story is passed down for millenia might just be unique.

iflscience.com/environment/huge-underground-ocean-discovered-towards-earths-core/

"And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the **fountains of the great deep broken up**, and the windows of heaven were opened. "

You forgot another old site Tara in Ireland

Pic related, allegedly they overlayered 2 different symbols with parts of the rock breaking away.
raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05/helicopter-hieroglyphs-explained.html?m=1
But non of the writings mentioned here
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sethos_I.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_II.
show their names like they supposedly were according to the (((debunk))) accuratly
Furthermore the egyptians (or who ever actually build the pyramids) were absolutely precise about everything in their monuments, probably wouldnt just make such poor work. Im not buying it. So I wonder is it depicting the past or the future?

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made

There are fossilized footprints of humans that are 290 million years old
ancient-code.com/this-290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-experts-baffled

Are these finds proof of earlier existing humanoid and intelligent live or older civilliazations? Timetravelers? History repeating itself more similar than anyone had thought off or that our datingmethods are bullshit?

isnt "El" just the word for someone that is powerfull, mighty and high? with elohim being the plural of it. for humans the angels were high and powerful, so Elohim.

you're literally showing us stone walls and acting like that's evidence of the master race. there probably was one but you're obviously a shill trying to discredit the theory. kys.

How is Graham fucking Hancock considered an authority on anything?
In twenty years he's disavowed all his original bullshit about crustal shift, the archaeologists who work on gobekli tepe are horrified with his moonman conspiracy bullshit, he thinks the pyramids are 9000 years older than pre-dynastic egypt, and he somehow managed to glom onto an interesting theory about a meteor strike wiping out the wooly mammals and turn it into tinfoil hat bullshit for the legion of retards.
Stop taking drugs.

We are dealing with the remote controlers of the foragers of heaven study luicfers breastplate why did they add stones to it are we going to be ushered up in a prism cube.

...thus she conceived and became pregnant. And when the time of her labor came, she gave birth, and out came a child of disturbing appearance. His appearance was like an angel; his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool and his eyes beautiful.

The horns blew on 9/11 2001 at 0430am central time

First was Hyperborea, at the North Pole, where men walked with God as immortals. This was the Golden Age, of which nothing remains but myths.
Then the sun dimmed and the ice spread and the Silver Age began. The Hyperboreans spread all throughout the Northern Hemisphere. Europe, Asia, America, and... Atlantis.
These Primordial Men tamed the indigenous man-beasts of these lands, and brought with them Order and Civilization.
From Quetzalcoatl to Heracles we see built into our Myths evidence of this migration. The Atlantic paradises built by the Atlanteans, such as Avalon, Thule, or the Hesperides all represent new 'Centers', of which Hyperborea formerly represented.
It is here that, in the Legends of the Grail, the Universal King is said to be awaiting return.
Due to interbreeding of these God-Men with the man-beasts, we lost our Solar Spirituality, and we adopted a Lunar Spirituality. So the Silver Age fell, and the God-Men become what is talked about in Genesis 6:4 as 'Nephilim' and what the Book of Enoch calls the 'Giants' and 'Fallen Ones' who were 'Men of the West' (aka Atlanteans). At this time was a global flood, which sunk Atlantis, and forced us into Europe (remnants of our kind still living even as far south as Peru, check out their Solar Kings).

>debunked

there goes that word again.

Don't tell the natives abut the Chinese boat anchors and French style spear heads in and all around NA.

thing is that he actually admits to being wrong tells me he is a lot more credible than the rest. i mean look at this shit here
youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg
remember the first guy (Zahi Hawass) was/is in charge of excavations in egypt, and pretty much blocks every attempt of any study and appearently never even heard about göbekli tepe. thats a guy that is seen as an authority on the subject. let that sink in

in one of hancocks documentaries, quest for the lost civilization he has a talk with zahi hawass where you see again that he pretty much denies any alternative theory without even considering it
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
43:55

these are the guys shaping our understanding of history, and you mock hancock because he admits to being wrong at some point? hell, he talked about the pyramids and angkor wat being aligned to the stars 12.500 years ago, then later göbekli tepe is found speaking of a comet bringing civilization 12.900 years ago and just recently mainstream science admitted to the existence of an impact of a comet ~12.800 years ago causing a global catastrophe, and yet hancock being accurate up tp 400 years maked him not credible at all?

pic related by the way is found across the world over and over again. no idea what its supposed to be though. heard people suggesting its a rudimentary depiction of atlantis, the world tree, the brain. but no idea really. just look up "labirynth petroglyph"

>showing us stone walls and acting like that's evidence of the master race

noone mention master race but you. I said intercontinental civilization.

>How is Graham fucking Hancock considered an authority on anything?

because the information he presents is so ciompelling that Nawas rees when its presented

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ziu2ygE_Wc

Thinking about how long that site has been covered up and ignored makes me depressed.

Lawofone.info
Has stuff on the pyramids and a lot else.

natives get btfo all the time,

According to my research the Irish people held the breast plate first and the Jewish people took it or foraged one. The Irish people have suffered many many persecutions.

yea I mean thy literally think people won't notice the dirt layr over the stone layer, same as in china.

also the fact it's still happening

>The Irish people have suffered many many persecutions.

truth the Tuatha de danaan sounds rediculously close to tribe of Dan

It all goes back to the family coat of arms the 10 original tribes of Isreal

thunderbolts.info/wp/

The ancient sky looked very different. The gods really were planets and they caused catastrophies. All of mans religions tell the same celestial story from different perspectives.
saturniancosmology.org/

theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer [...] was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted.
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied.

>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes.

>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites, in which iron and other materials are mixed in with the cast silicon after the impact.

This gives another connection to the bible
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach.
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished, when turning back to sodom/gomorrah, like when you get hit by a nuke.

So god possibly actually nuked fags and degenerates.

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or at least powerfull bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought.

Study the Cardinal

>It all goes back to the family coat of arms the 10 original tribes of Isreal

not sure about that, because it's too widespread

if the golden ratio is the guidline of life and beauty and jews are the "chosen" people then why are they so ugly? Its simple beautiful people who are the chosen ones. Beauty is instinctual recognition ability to harmonize with this environment and others around us. Natural selection, rational choice, the chosen ones.

He has pine cones in his hands in some of the engraving

White Christians are the lost tribes of Israel.

jews are inbred as shit, besides they aren't israelites

close

Cocaine mummies of ancient Egypt.

naah birds and serpents are pretty distinct, on being cold blooded and all

their symbolic natures are very opposites.

>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The serpent, Satan, here is said to have produced offspring with Eve. Now Eve got Cain and Abel (and Seth, which we dont go into here). Cain, who is the offspring of Eve and the serpent then kills his brother Abel. For this Cain got cursed.
>12"When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."
>And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.
This Curse made the land not bare fruit to him, and "marked" him

Now we skip a bit of time until after the flood. people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him, but not all express that seed but because its mixed into everyone, everyone is a sinner in the christian ideology. We go to Noah when he was blackout drunk and his son Ham "seeing Noahs nakedness" (probably raped him). When Noah woke up:
>And he said: Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Note that Canaan is also considdered to be of the Seed of the Serpent, which at this point got its second curse.
They are unable to agriculture, "servants of servants" aka slaves, and are "marked". Does sound a lot like niggas which in all these years still cant farm, are historically usually used as slaves and are marked by their skincolour

All the stuff about humans allegedly not being properly adapted to this planet, and the degeneration of genes making people thing we are aliens or made by them, comes from this corruption which was mixed into everyone.

they are the synagogue of satan, those that say they are jews but are liars instead

Yes its all about the elements as well the stones on the plate the ones in the Kaba etc

While I am not necessarily denying this, one has to consider the practical aspects. there are only two black civilizations. the West African Malian one who gave us the slave trade (but it's kool cause Islam brother). or the east African Ethiopian one who despite catastrophically low IQs figured out how to build white-tier monuments. So if I was a black nationalist and was given an average white IQ, I would certainly talk about Ethiopia. the alternative is admitting to being a slaver or that you never accomplished anything literally ever.

bump for my krautnigga. these are some of the best threads. question everything, trust none of (((their))) lies unless you have real reason to believe it

one of several instances of symbolism being found outside of what is considered a history of isolated development

Salt and cast iron are,two of the oldest superstious behaviors and crossing thresholds the oldest civilizations would have superstious behaviors

>According to graham hancock

This is his own website and the end of that debate.

Note that Ethiopian princes are called Ras(Egyptian?) and the king is called negus (nagas from Hinduism?). Ethiopia were Jews that became Christian and, for some reason, have been around a long time. Also, Italy and Germany were obsessed with finding the ark there. No one knows if they did or not. Every church there has an ark and I read the Italians took over two hundred of them.

So gnostisim leads right back to the door step of judaism. Color me shocked.

kabbalah to be honest, which is babylonian mysticism

why are you promoting non-European beliefs on this board with daily threads?

>Ethiopia were Jews

ok lets now separate christianity from jew

jews come later than christians AFTER the romans sacked the temple