SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

na.se/logga-in/bortgift-15-aring-placerad-i-familjehem-hos-sin-make
theworldnews.net/se-news/bortgift-15-aring-placerad-i-familjehem-hos-sin-make
youtube.com/watch?v=j_FPiKtHLoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is'm till confused why this man hasn't been arrested yet?

That would be racist.

For what reporting the news. He’s not making up lies. This is LITTERALY what has happened. You can’t jail someone for observing and reporting the truth.

Yes you can, just not in America.

now now who are you to tell this islamic men that he no longer can have sexual relations with his young 4th wife just because you are being racist?

>men won't rise up and protect their women
>passive aggressively make comments on the internet about it hoping someone else will solve the problem

Remember kids, in this life you get everything you deserve. That goes for a personal level, to a local level, all the way to the national level.

Can't be abuse if it is sanctioned by the state. Checkmate bigots.

You realize that guy makes all that shit up, right?
He doesn't even live in Sweden you fucktards!

Fook off ya daft cunt.

If he was saying that stuff in the UK he'd be looking at years in prison.

>15yo
>child
No
>girls shouldn't be married good and young
Oh, yes, because girls need to be in school and be sluts, it would be wrong for them to be good wives and mothers.

na.se/logga-in/bortgift-15-aring-placerad-i-familjehem-hos-sin-make

Child bride? She's 15 for Christ's sake

paywall

Hope this muslim """"refugees""" never reach across the atlantic or our commie government would do just the same
They watch everything Sweden and Canada do and they implement it right away

this hillbilly gets it

I meant why hasn't the Swede who runs that twitter been arrested. I'm drunk and incoherent

The age of consent in Sweden is 15, so...

You can in Sweden.

Also, 15yo is OK in here, even 14 is.

Women past 17 are already rotten and have their heads made up, you guys really don`t know the good things in life if you never dated a 15yo chick.

>Advocating for someone to get payed taxpayer money to literally culturally enrich the country while breaking your laws that you would get jailed for on with multiple "crimes"

THIS is your reaction?

You defend this????????????????

Kill on sight. No more tolerance.

remember how funny people thought the "welcome to Sup Forums, here's a beer and a 12-year-old"?
thats sweden for real now
just importing people and taking away kids and giving them to immigrants hm?

either that or this fag is full of shit

THE POINT IS SIMPLE

this is a special exemption from law coupled with bureaucratic corruption
this illustrates that the law applies based on your race (this is about muslims) and the entire machinery of the state will support it

the fact that you don't detect this spectacular display of double standards being enshrined in society makes you RETARDED

Hawt desu

>yet

Someone please tell me this didn't actually happen. Need to sleep tonight.

He lives in Norway

You can't say for sure that the man isn't white.

Who cares what shitskins do?

are you talking about the man having sex with a 15yo or the Swedish man telling the truth?? not memeing being serious Sweden is messed up

theworldnews.net/se-news/bortgift-15-aring-placerad-i-familjehem-hos-sin-make

>citation required

Europeans in the Middle Ages would marry off their daughters at the age of their first period, around 10-12 years old. Go back to TRS faggot.

The girl is from a Muslim family.

Peter omits this to make us care more.

End it already

youtube.com/watch?v=j_FPiKtHLoU

That's a video of Canadian immigrant in Norway getting their son taken away by the government for homeschooling because "that way he's not going to socialize properly" even though he was bullied in school hence why parents decided to teach him themselves.

Norwanons please tell me this story is fake and that parents are alcoholic or some shit.
I don't want to believe such shit happens there.

bump

Because he doesnt live in Sweden

>being forced to pay the living expenses with taxes for a child raping pedophile shit head...Is ok because he rapes non Swedish children

yeah how about no you dumb fuck.

refugees and immigrants are different

bump

Up next: Swedish men lose women to literal primates.

fuck off ape

BUT IT'S THEIR CULTURE

DON'T YOU SEE HOW ENRICHED YOUR OWN CULTURE WOULD BE IF YOU ADOPTED THOSE VALUES

bump

This case is true though.

Retard detected
Any shitskin moving to Europe is nowadays a 'refugee', every african is an 'economic refugee'. 90% of muh syrian children refugees are not even syrians.
>kekistani
lurk more, braindead plebbit trash