Red pill me on pizza gate

Red pill me on pizza gate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NnRVAzFa6Og
youtube.com/watch?v=9YLpvKAR5fA
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Traffic in Children (state department), they fucked them, tortured them, sold them and killed them, Op.
It IS pretty sick. Someone posted pictures...
The world is evil, Op.

There’s a video of Trump fucking a pizza.

Clinton's campaign often ordered pizzas from a local joint in NYC and Podesta's name sounds like pederasty and if you read emails completely out of context and unaware of the personal/professional dynamics/relationships of the participants you could infer in-jokes, abbreviations or sarcasm as sinister coded language.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

some people with "power" and "money" enjoy causing and perpetuating human suffering

they organize and collude with and protect one another because why wouldn't they

news at 11

youtu.be/NnRVAzFa6Og
1:14

Just for shits.. What was the correct context for all those weird texts?

Wow, I can't believe anyone in their right mind would vote for such a meme candidate. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you stupid racists Drumpf is going to get destroyed.

Assume Trump is one of them.
Are you saying he's just like everyone else in Washington?
Until you have actual evidence, he's our best hope.
We press on.

america isn't whi-

should i play dominos on pizza or pasta?

Bots and shills jumped on this one fast...

>Ex FBI Head Ted Gunderson Satanic McMartin Preschool Tunnels
youtube.com/watch?v=9YLpvKAR5fA

>Ben Swann
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s

>If 60 MINUTES is Right & PIZZAGATE is 'Fake News'... EXPLAIN THIS!
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4

What? I dunno.
I don't know what they had said in person, who they were between, what else was going on. I don't even know which of the thousands of dumped emails you're referring too. The one I see sent around most often talks about how the kids will be in teh pool for "entertainment"
Has it occured to you that supervising kids in the pool is boring and annoying and it was a sarcastic remark?

>red pill you on pizzagate

At this stage in the game you might as well wait a couple days and find out with the rest of the plebs

It all leads to Moloch

So, you never really looked into it, but you thought you had a redpill?
I’m not trying to be ass but there does definitely seem to be strange shit.
I’m just wondering why your default position is to dismiss it?. Optimism? What?

Checked. This bit was amazing. I fucking loved watching this live. Most satisfying political happening ever

The default position IS to dismiss it. If we don't know the context, it could be a million things. Since it could be a million things, doubting any one interpretation makes perfect sense.