Post Birth Abortions Now

Liberals defend her actions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=KbL4IegpQTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But she's not a professional baby killer so it's wrong.

Just a Mexican practicing santaria or whatever it's called.

Don't be bigoted

It's just a bundle of cells.

My mother did that... to my sister.

She's cute though so who cares

i would like to stab her vagina with my penis, if you know what i mean

lifeless eyes
black eyes
like a doll's eyes

>Mice utopia experiments

Jesus told her to do it, religious freedom in action lads

She's white, fucking moron. Mexicans populations are growing because they don't believe in abortion.

My exgf was born in Texas and she was this crazy.. I was always worried of I knocked hee up she'd have some psychotic episode and get an abortion or kill it after the birth..

There wasn't an ounce of happiness in that girl.. but she was really really sexy and good in bed

I just went back and looked and that's some soulless shit

>white privilege

MY SIDES XD

She might have aborted a future gun rights supporter. Guns kill people. Very based. My stabber my choice

what do you mean

meh, 4th trimester abortion.

Don't most States have policies where you can drop off babies at fire stations and police stations? why the fuck would you kill your baby.

shes poor,she didnt mean to fuck jerome, shes too embarrassed to tell mommy y papi about her pregnancy, poor girl, thank god she took matters into her own hands.

you hate it?

honestly tho, children are overvalued nowadays

what is more human? a teenager with personality and dreams? or that fucking thing?

christians trully corrupted common sense

Mexico was a mistake
bestgore.com

Post partum psychosis, in the UK or Canada they have laws that if you kill your baby before they're 1 year old your sentence can receive a heavy discount. Only works for women though

>hurr what is more human, someone who fucked tyrone without condoms while fully aware of the risks involved, or someone who has done literally nothing to anyone but come into existance

It's not too late for you to be aborted as well

One less Texan in the world.

There's my defense.

society was founded to provide security
because of the danger of destabilization, it created a justice system

but, i ask you, in what way offing a protohuman endangers society stability?

christians corrupted societal bases too

spawn killer, god I hate those guys

yeah whatever lmao
i want to cum into her pussy and make another one

And nothing of value was lost.

spoken like a true baby murdering aztec

more hearts for the blood god

Totally justified. That kid was trying to steal 18 years of her life.

its pretty interesting how cristians cry for their right to brainwash their children but when others claim their right to do whatever they want with their children you inmediatly feel compled to object

i am not advocating anything, i am just pointing moral falacies

this too

you can't even spell "christian" spic, have you even seen a bible

It was a boy, didn't want to contribute to the patriarchy.

What's wrong with this? It's equivalent to a 20 week+ abortion in my eyes. As a proud planned parenthood supporter I don't see any issues.
The USA believes in religious freedom, what if this was a religious ritual?
Also, can we talk about the real issue which is the future of that babies life? Growing up unwanted as an orphan, being neglected as an unwanted child, etc... This was the best option for everyone.

Remember to vote for the blue wave. We'll be keeping a list of who is naughty, and who is nice ;^)
We have the resources, and we have the support of the majority. You bigots cannot control what a woman can do with her body or her property. A baby does not receive rights until after a birth certificate.

yea
i remember it says life begins with at first breath
thats why death fetuses couldnt be buried in christian cementeries for most of human history

but you felt compeled to use your spoon to ruin other lifes again like you have been doing for two milenia and now we are here

they also said animals have no souls and the world began 12,500 years ago and a whole bunch of other stupid shit

they also invented science and are the reason you haven't died in a pool of your own blood and vomit

What a great society it would be if we could stab humans to death, should it impose no danger to "society stability", in exchange for a few minutes of fun in bed.

>She's white

It worked for the Carthaginians, so all right historically.

science begining only belongs to them by chance
unfortunately

and even then it probably belongs more to those heretic alchemist than the men than came after them (newton, etc)

may i also point to the fact that each generation of scientis has been less and less christian? agnostic some but increasingly no christians

i wonder why? maybe because there is no need

so, i asume you arent a fundamentalist but you still have a christian moral compass

i invite you to think outside the box

Wow mexicans are more retarded than flat earthers.
Proving the existence of Abortion is trivial.

proto*humans
and yes, why not? who will avenge them? no one
there is no reason for the state to protect them

except of course, christian perversion of reality

did the father say it was okay?

Men have no authority over a woman's body or property.

you should be put to death

cuck

Just a few weeks ago I sarcastically posted that someone could just start killing Librals and call it Post Birth Abortions so it's ok.
Now this.

at least she didn't use AR-47

Was it a nigger baby?

INTERLINKED CELLS

Should start a hashtag to trigger lefties into supporting her somehow

she's fucked up but honestly she saved the kid a bullshit life with her. at least the kid wasn't really aware of anything.

>Der Thot
>Der

Was ist hier los?

could arrest her for running a chop shop

>She's white

no she still committed murder

Spawn camping cunt

>she's white

Obvious mestizo

Mestizos only count as white if the injuns in their family tree hail from no further south than oregon. Something about the northern ones makes for a good mix that's white for all intents and purposes unless they want to grow beards. Or touch a bottle.

Can confirm, Texas girls are nuts.

Yeah. It’s so intrusive of us to tell you not to murder other human beings.

She looks like a castiza, I wonder what the color of the baby was...

What charges do you get for post birth abortions in UK/CAN?

>white
>Erica Gomez

American degeneracy explained.

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>Kills her baby

Acting like a white woman.

>Erica Gomez
Nothing of value lost. Also, won't the left defend this as just a very late term abortion.

Actually, that's a common thing for all mammals. Oxytocin level drops so mother is less empathetic to her child after birth. That's an evolutionary mechanism to save mothers life.

Goddamn crazy ass Texas women, can’t live without fucking them.

I don't see the problem. No real difference from abortion to me on moral grounds.

Liberals dont believe in borders so whats the difference inside or outside the womb.

your baseline is on point

That's mostly an irrelevant distinction too. The problem with abortion debates is that a lot of it revolves around when life starts, which is basically always arbitrary. This relies on the assumption that life has intrinsic value attached to it, which is something I disagree with as it results in issues like the aforementioned one, differentiation between human life and other animals and some others. Once you remove the intrinsic value, abortion at 4 weeks is not really different from killing it after it comes out as long as a few conditions are met.

If doubles she gets the chair

rollin

Checked

this world is completely fucked
she was doing it a favor

She should be forced to eat it

Oh cutie patootie doesn't know that half the spics are devil worshipers.
youtube.com/watch?v=KbL4IegpQTI
It's almost like Spain sending the loser veterans from the Reconquista that couldn't adapt to post war society to rape and propagate a race of psycho sacrificers was a bad idea. We need that wall so badly it's going to be like World War Z if it ever gets bad down there.

Natural allies because neither the communist nor the spic has a soul. Makes so much sense. Mind fucking blown.

>Post Birth Abortions
Her body
Her choice

>Ihr benis

saved this orginially as :
>institutionalizedracism.webm

>She's cute though
No, she isn't.

based quinn

Roasties like her should be burned alive on a pyre.